Yuri Plisetsky x Reader (Trouble)

From the moment you walked into my life, you were trouble from the start. But it's not like I regret any moments we shared.

It all started at a new school, i had just transferred over to it and today was my first day. I was a fairly quiet girl, I didn't fuss or worry about most things.

As I walked to the office and spoke with reception, I looked to the side and spotted a blond haired boy sitting in front of the principle and getting a lecture. As he leant against his fist that was propped by his elbow. His gaze drifted over to mine and smirked as I got all flustered and spun away.

As the principle walked out and shook my hand, she introduced the blonde boy from before. He flicked his fringe in a flirtatious manner and then winked at me. "I'm Yuri." He stated and I blinked profusely before answering. "I-I'm (Y/N)!" Damn it, why did I stutter?

"Now Yuri, I'm giving you a chance here. Do this job right and you can start fresh alright?" She asked him and gave him a pat on his shoulder before turning and walking back into her office.

Yuri was to be my chaperone for the day, and what an interesting day that it would be..

Yuri looped his finger through his tie and pulled it from his neck as he began walking out of the office. He opened the door and shut it again without saying a word to me.

After snapping out of my day dream I ran after him and panted lightly. "So, can you show me to my classes first?" I asked him and he looked to the side, scoffing at me as if he had heard a joke.

"Don't tell me you are one of those good girls." Yuri said to me and I raised an eyebrow in surprise. "Excuse me?" I asked him and he cocked his head back as I spoke. "Are you a trouble maker or not? There is no point in me being here if you aren't." He stated to me and I shook my head.

"I tend to not get myself involved in trouble-" Yuri suddenly grabbed my wrist, not to forcefully and not to soft. He pulled me out of the quad and began climbing to the top of some roof, looking down at me expecting to use the ladder. "Well hurry up." He told me and I clicked out of another daydream as I climbed up the rusting bars.

When I reached the top I toppled over and landed on my knees as I held a hand to my chest. "The reason, for being here?" I asked him and he laughed as he stood on the side of the building and looked down over the teachers.

"I'm giving you some lessons. So come and take in the knowledge." He said and lifted a hc beside his feet, revealing some colourful water balloons. I stared at him with wide eyes and then watched as he picked one up and legged it down at one of the teachers before jumping down so they wouldn't see him.

"The trick is not to be caught." He told me with a petty smirk. I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. "I think any idiot would know that." I told him and he stood to the side, persuading me towards the water balloons. "Well if you are so brilliant, you try then." He challenged me and I stood up and walked over to the box as I picked up a water balloon.

I looked over the edge and spotted a teacher shading there alone. "Make sure you do that one good to." He said and gently flicked his hair to the side. "She gave me double homework the other day.." he explained his reason and I smirked before throwing the water balloon down towards the teacher.

I did have very good aim, and within a second the teacher was drenched in water and became flustered as she yelled around the playground before going indoors and changing her clothes.

"What now?" I asked him and he shrugged as he grabbed my hand and then suddenly ran down the ladder, taking me towards one of the main buildings.

Pranks.

Pranks.

And more Pranks.

I was beginning to question Yuri at first, but then I realised that he isn't as bad as he seems. Being bad...it felt pretty good. But it wasn't me, and I wasn't certain if I was lying to myself of him. 

After waiting the whole day by setting up pranks, we sat on top of the building as we watched the mayhem beginning.

I laughed and covered my mouth as I saw things splatter everywhere and things bouncing all over the place.

Yuri placed his hand on top of mine against the hard concrete of the roof. I smiled and continued laughing at the chaos that we had created together.

Yuri leaned back and pulled his hand away once he had see he didn't get the reaction that he was hoping for. "You've changed since this morning." He told me and smirked as he looked over the school. I turned my head to him and shrugged letting out a gentle laugh.

"Well, I have done things that I didn't think I would do in a life time. I didn't change, it was more like you've changed me." I explained to him and he frowned slightly. "It's a shame I didn't let you explain who you were before I got you involved with this." He admitted to me and I raised my eyebrow curiously. 

"Don't take this offensively, but you don't really look like the listening type, especially if it was someone like me." I said to him in a gentle tone. Yuri turned his head to me and shrugged as he nodded slowly.

"There could be some sort of truth in there." Yuri said and I smirked as I leant over and planted a soft peck on his warm cheek. As I pulled away I felt his warmness leave a tingle on my lips. "I guessed I should've thanked you." I said to him with a sky tone as I leaned back and crossed my legs as I leant on my arms.

(( Otabek: "I want the bad boy.."

Me: "shouldn't you keep it PG Beka?"

Otabek: "Are you seriously telling me to keep it PG? Have you seen your camera roll?"

Me: *has flashbacks of my camera roll screenshots* "Understandable, have a good day."

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Be sure to vote and check for updates!

Up next: Otabek Alton x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

                                   1125 words))