[Requested] Jean-Jacques Leroy (JJ) x Male! Reader ~Lemon~

((Requester: Kimfeychu  ^~^

Now I know that some of you might not be males, but this was the request so if you don't want to read it then please just skip~

     ****MATURE CONTENT**** ))

I sat at home waiting for JJ to come back from practice, I was bored and I was looking for something to do...or perhaps someone. I stood up and walked into the kitchen, I retrieved the cookie container and sat it on the table with a smirk as I sat down and began to eat.

As I listened in I heard the front door open, immediately I felt my whole body tingle with the thoughts of possible things JJ could do to me. I smiled to him as he walked in.

"Hey JJ....how was practice?~" i questioned him and watched as he placed down his bag and sat beside me. "Yeah," He sighed and rubbed his eyes, "it was boring as usual. Hey-been getting into the cookies have you?" He asked me and shook his head as he took one and bit into it.

I placed down my half-eaten cookie and moved swiftly around to JJ. I stood up and hooked my leg around as I sat down on his lap and placed my arms around his neck. "You know, they are pretty good..." I leant down beside his ear and whispered gently.

"But what I really want is a maple cookie..." I gently rocked my hips against JJ and bit my bottom lip, "with extra cream." I purred gently to him and felt as his hands grasped my thighs gently.

"You bad boy..." He whispered to me and I chuckled as I felt him get hard underneath me. "Why don't you give me a taste?~" I teased to him and rubbed his neck gently. JJ immediately picked me up and carried me straight to our bedroom, lifting me up by my legs with his muscular arms.

He sat me down on the bed and crawled over me with a new sort of lust in his eyes. "You're a little tease...." He mumbled to me and I gently raised my leg up against his hard outline in his pants and licked my bottom lip gently. "I am...am I?~"

JJ pulled me up onto my knees as he stood up on the bed, in front of me he let his pants drop to his ankles. Swiftly kicking them off I looked up to his hard outline in his boxers. "Oh JJ...." I said before raising my hand and gently stroking him with a new sense of eagerness.

JJ bit down on his bottom lip and grabbed the back of my head, gently pulling my hair. "Hurry up and suck it." He grunted with impatience but i graciously agreed with him. I pulled down his boxers and my eyes gently widened with his size. I knew he was big but I didn't know how big...

I gently handled it and latched my mouth around his tip, earning a lustful  groan from JJ as he gently pulled on my hair. I twirled my tongue around his tip and gradually began to take in more length.

"F-Fuck..." JJ moaned and closed his eyes gently. I began to pump my hand while I sucked as best as I could, I could feel myself getting hard while I was focusing on JJ.

Suddenly JJ pushed me back and flipped me over so I was face down on the bed. I felt JJ pull my pants down eagerly before grabbing my hips. I let out a quiet moan and felt him gently tease my entrance. "Come on big boy," JJ said breathlessly, "show me how big you really are."

JJ thrusted into me and I arched my back, pushing myself against him and clutching the sheets at the sudden pain. JJ exhaled deeply and began to thrust at a steady pace, giving me a moment to adjust. I felt his hands move around to my front, he grabbed my erection and gently began to stroke it as he thrusted.

My body began to twitch in pleasure, I looked back at JJ with a flustered face as light beads of sweat began to line my brow. "JJ...." I panted gently and gasped as he fastened his pace. JJ pumped me as fast as he could while he was pounding me from behind. I bit down on my finger and moaned as I felt myself close to cumming.

"Please....JJ." I begged him breathlessly and suddenly felt as JJ released in me, filling me up with his hot seed. "Ah! A-Ah..." JJ let out a shattered moan before resting his head on my back.

"I'm g-gonna-" before I could tell him, I came on JJ's hand. I sighed in relief and felt as everything began to gently relieve of all the tension that had built up.

JJ pulled out and dropped down beside me while smirking at me lustfully while he raised his hand towards his mouth and gently licked my cum off of it with a satisfying 'pop'. "You taste almost as sweet as you look." He told me and I blushed gently.

I turned around in my sheets and covered myself gently as I lay my head down onto JJ's firm chest. I listened to his heartbeat as it began to gently settle down. "So are you actually~" I laughed and closed my eyes as I felt JJ rub his hands against my back soothingly.

"Go to sleep...." JJ whispered to me quietly and placed a sweet kiss against my forehead as I gently slipped into a calm sleep.

((Sorry if this wasn't for you, but honestly I enjoyed writing this cause believe it or not-

I'm a huge yaoi fan!!!

Anyways, if you enjoyed please make sure to vote, comment and share!

Up next: Yuri Katsuki x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

                                  988 words))