Victor Nikiforov x Reader (Promise rings)

((Yeah 'PROMISE RINGS' *winks* ))

Victor and I stood in the townsquare while in Barcelona. He has come here with Yuri Katsuki as he was coaching him. Victor was a very fair coach to him as well. Victor didn't want to leave me behind for such a long trip, so he bought an extra ticket and brought me along with them.

I was ecstatic about it, but I was also nervous. I had never been to such a big and beautiful place like Barcelona. Hell I didn't even leave the house half the time, so this was a rather big step for me.

"(Y/N)? Wake up." I heard Victor tell me gently, I raised my head up from his shoulder and sighed contently. I rubbed my eyes gently and looked out the window. Barcelona, a city filled with beautiful lights and fantastic food.

I turned back to Victor with a bright smile and bounced off the plane eagerly. I grabbed Victors hand and pulled him along with me. "Come on! We've gotta get our bags!" I said to him happily skipping towards the baggage collecting.

I spotted my bag along with Victors and struggled to pick the both of them up. Victor laughed and took his bag from my arms. "Don't strain yourself too much (Y/N)." He told me and I pouted while we waited for Yuri to get his bag.

"Oh come on Victor! I wanna go sight seeing!" I told him, being a person who rarely went outside I got excited and really stuck into it whenever I did. Victor sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Well here is the thing...I can't -" I looked up at him and sighed. "I know. It was silly to think you'd have enough time, especially with the skate-" Victor cut me off and sighed with a smile. "If you let me finish, I was going to say that I can't tomorrow, because Yuri needs to train. But I'll be able to the day after."

I blinked and began walking with him to the Taxi. "The whole day?" I asked him and he nodded, gently taking my hand into his. "Of course~ we will go sightseeing and shopping! Try all different foods! It'll be fun." He told me and I nodded in agreement. "Yeah, I can't wait for it~"

The next day I woke up in my hotel room, I turned over and saw that Victor wasn't laying beside me. I sighed and put my hand to the pillow. Feeling it's soft texture and sighing as I sat up.

I opened the curtains and looked over the city as the morning sun made its way into the room. I hugged myself gently as I watched all of the busy people make their way around.

I turned around and looked at the nearby table, a note sat in the middle, gently folded through the centre. I walked over to it and lifted it up, unfolding it and reading the text.

Sorry that I couldn't hang out today, but just remember that we have a whole day together tomorrow. I'll see you when we get back, at around 6ish.

- Love, Victor.

I sighed and flopped back into bed, I might as well just sleep for the whole day. I still had a seriously bad case of jet lag.

I felt the sheets begun to stir gently, I groaned and opened one of my eyes, Victor was getting into bed, he looked very tired. He wore no shirt and just his boxers. Yuri was in the room next to us so we didn't have to worry about him cringing too much.

I reached out and placed my hand on his chest, moving towards him and resting my head on his chest. Victor sighed and wrapped his arms around me. "You have no idea how tired I am...." He said in a half-sleepy tone.

I yawned and nodded in agreement. "Lets...sleep." And we both drifted off to sleep together.

The next morning when I woke up, I turned to my side and opened my eyes, being greeted with Victor's beautiful sleeping face. I gently stroked his cheek and one of his eyes gently opened, a small smile creeping over his lips.

"Morning..." I told him quietly and he opened his other eye, kissing my forehead gently. "Good morning, are you excited for today?" He asked me and I nodded with a smile. "I sure am, I'm going to go and get dressed right now!" I told him and quickly skipped into the bathroom, changing into a
(F/C) top and pants, with my fluffy jacket.

When I walked out, Victor already stood there, dressed to impress. I laughed and smiled at him. "Wow Mr Nikiforov! You look so handsome~" I purred to him and he shook his head putting an arm around my neck.

"Come on you." Victor said, and leant down beside my ear to whisper. "And you look cuter than ever." I blushed lightly and walked out with him into the fresh morning air.

The whole day was packed with fun and beauty. Victor took me to see all the sights that he could, he took me to all of the shops that sold the cutest things. I had bags on my arms and so did Victor. It was a real work-out for me anyhow.

I sat down on the bench and sighed realising the bags gently. "Wow, I don't think I've ever shopped that much." I admitted and Victor chuckled. "There is just one more shop I'm going to go into and I'll be back in a second." He said and swiftly moved into his desired shop.

I took a breath for what felt like only a second before Victor had come back, with a little bag in his hand. "Alright. One more place to go and then we are done~" he told me and I puffed my cheeks standing up again with the bags and following him to where he wanted to go.

Victor led me to an amazing chapel, the glass windows were truly beautiful through the sunlight. Victor took my to the front of the chapel as the choir sang gently.

Victor leant down into his little bag and lifted my hand up gently. "Promise rings." He said gently and slid on mine. "I promise to love and protect you until my days are long over." Victor said and I blushed furiously as he handed me his ring.

I gently lifted up his hand and slid his ring on. "I promise to....love, listen, and grow with you until my dark days." I told him gently and he pulled me into his chest.

His heartbeat was very gentle, like the soft beat of a drum. He lifted up my chin and leant down to my lips, I felt his warmth as he gently placed his lips on mine. I sighed gently and put a hand on his shoulder.

        I'll keep my promise forever

((lol! Promise rings? What a lie! (This is what sent the fandom nuts people) but that scene was really one of the cutest things Ive ever seen in my life! T^T

I hope you enjoyed! Be sure to vote and check for updates!

Up next: Yuri Katsuki x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

                                        1223 words))