Kenjirou Minami x Reader (Practice)

"What are you doing today?" I asked Minami as I laid across the couch with my head on his lap, looking up at him as he gently played with my hair.

He blinked down at me before puffing his cheeks gently. "I've got practice pretty soon, and I gotta tell you. I really don't want to go." Minami said quietly and chuckled.

I laughed and sat up slowly, rubbing my head as I turned back to him with crossed legs. "It must be hard, but you have to go, if you want to be a big sensation of the figure skating world." I encouraged him and he sighed looking over to me.

"Can you come with me? I need encouragement~" He hummed and plonked his head into my thigh as he let out a loud, obnoxious groan.

I shook my head but kept smiling at him. I gently patted his back and laughed. "Yeah I'll tag along." I told him and stood up, walking to grab my phone while Minami grabbed his bag.

-Time skip-

We arrived at the rink and stepped through the doors, Minami gently led me through the rink and sat me down in a chair beside his things. "Stay here alright? I'll only be training for an hour or so." Minami leant down and gently kissed my forehead, before turning around and putting in his skates before skating over to his coach out on the ice.

I smiled as I felt my cheeks gently light up and got myself comfortable enough to watch him for an hour. I remembered that this was the first time I had ever been to one of Minami's training days before. Some girlfriend I am, I had only ever gone to his competitions.

Now I feel a bit guilty....

I shook my head of the thoughts and began to watch as Minami was delicately skating around the ice rink. His hands were gracefully dancing beside himself as he did some elegant footwork across the ice.

My eyes widened gently as I watched him, he looked like he was in his absolute element. I couldn't believe my eyes, its was nothing I had ever seen in any of his competitions. He looked so calm, so peaceful.

But then again, Minami did tend to overthink things before he went out on the ice for competitions. He seriously doubted himself and his abilities before he went out there. But I always did try my best to give him confidence when it was needed.

But at this moment, Minami looked as if he was in the zone. His concentration didn't dare break away from the ice. His jumps were perfect, graceful with every landing. I gently covered my mouth with my hand and smiled.

I was glad that this is how he looked hike he was training, Minami had a lot of potential and for me to see him like this....

It made me feel really good, it made me want to smile, to embrace him, to remind him of how much I love him.

After and hour, Minami came back off the ice, his face was flustered to a gentle shade of crimson. Light beads of sweat outlined his brow. He reached over and grabbed his bag, opening it and taking out his towel and water bottle.

"Ah, that was good." He said and dabbed his head while he took a drink of water from his water bottle. He looked to me with a smile and I gently rested my head on his shoulder.

"Tired?" Minami asked me gently and I shook my head. "No, I'm just.....I'm really proud of you. You looked like you were at home on the ice for that training session there." I gently grasped his hand and smiled at him. "I remembered why I loved you so much."

"And why was that?" He asked me with a small grin, I leant forward and smiled gently at him. "The reason I love you so much is because you are filled with determination. I admire you so much Minami it got to the point where I couldn't help but fall in love with you." I explained to him and I watched him chuckle and lean forward, gently kissing my lips before pulling away.

"It's funny you say that," he paused and entry placed another soft kiss to my lips before pulling away and finishing his sentence, "because I felt the exact same way."

((LIL CHICKEN NUGGET BOI IS ADORABLE!!!!! PLEASE LET ME ADOPT HIM! I'LL TREAT HIM GOOD I SWEAR IT!

Anyways!!!!! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, be sure to vote and check for updates.

Up next:
Victor Nikiforov x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

789 words))