Yuri Plisetsky x Reader (Devilish smirk) ~Lemon~

(( ******MATURE CONTENT******

This chapter contains sexual content. If this isn't for you then I recommend you skip this chapter!!!!))

It was a Saturday afternoon, and I was walking to the ice rink that Yuri was practicing at. I opened the door and smiled as I walked in, going through the corridor and entering the arena. Yuri was there in a group with his coach telling them each what they wanted them to do.

I sat down quietly and waved at Yuri as he smirked at me and gave me the half-hearted wave so his coach wouldn't see. I found myself blushing for a moment, that smirk. I haven't seen him smirk like that before.

But why am I worrying about it anyway? I mean, it's obviously nothing. I watched as Yuri's group broke off onto seperate parts of the ice. I stood up and walked over to the barrier as Yuri skated towards me. I placed my hands down and watched as Yuri skated up, his eyes looking down on me with another smirk.

"What are you doing here princess?" Yuri asked and leant over, placing his hands over mine where they were on the barrier. I felt my cheeks light up as he said 'princess'. I shook my head gently and looked at him with a nervous smile.

"I thought I would come and see you, since you were training and all." I told him and watched as he lifted his hands and slid them around my waist, the barrier being the only thing separating us. I felt as his hands trailed down past my hips and felt him as he grasped onto my ass.

With the same smirk as before he leant his head down and pressed his lips firmly to mine as he gave my ass a tight squeeze. "A-Ah Y-Yuri!" I said and gently pushed him away as I looked around with a flustered face. "Not in public...." I said quietly to him and looked back up to his eyes.

That smirk....

Yuri leans over and whispered into my ear gently. "You go home, when I get back I'll treat you like a real princess~" Yuri put emphasis on the word 'princess' this time when he saw the reaction he got before hand. I covered my mouth and did nothing but nod as I turned and left the rink.

On the walk back home, my thoughts were crowded with the smirk that I saw on Yuri's face. Although I had been dating him for about a year, I had never seen something like that on his lips before...

I entered the house and set my things down, taking off my coat and throwing it onto the bed. I took in a deep breath and sighed gently, shaking my head before laughing at myself.

Look how I was acting, I'm sure Yuri was just joking around, right?

I decided that I could go and sleep off my thoughts, I took off my shirt and pants and laid underneath the covers, wearing only a bra and panties.

I was soon fast asleep....

-Time Skip-

I felt the bed rock lightly as if someone was getting in, I felt a impact either side of my head as I laid on my back sleeping. I groaned and gently opened my eyes, noticing Yuri hovering over me wearing only his boxers. "Yura....?" I asked sleepily and instantly felt a pair of cold lips against my own.

My eyes flew open in surprise and I panted lightly as Yuri injected the kiss with his passion, his tounge opening the small gap of my mouth and entering it forcefully. I felt as his tongue explored my mouth and his hands beginning to explore across my body. "Y-Yuri~" I moaned gently and placed my hands on his neck.

Yuri smirked once again and licked my neck gently, moving down my body and placing a trail of kisses down between my breasts and down my stomach. I gently tugged on the sheets of the bed as I felt his fingers beginning to caress me on the outside of my panties.

"Naughty (Y/N)~" Yuri taunted her gently and pulled her panties down and off my ankles. "This wet already princess?~" He purred and opened up my legs, gripping my thighs with his hands and giving them a gentle squeeze as he ran his tongue along my entrance.

I felt a twitch began to form through my body and I felt his hot tongue against my sensitive area. I had never experienced something like this before, it was a first between Yuri and I.

"A-Ahhh~" I moaned shakily and felt a knot begin to build up with my stomach. Yuri rose from in between my things and licked his lips gently. "Your moans are turning me on. Moan louder (Y/N)." Yuri ordered me and flashed the devilish smirk across his lips as he looked at me with lustful eyes.

"Y-Yuri..." I moaned impatiently and I felt as he entered me abruptly, gripping my hips as I let out a loud moan of pain mixed in with pleasure. I felt my face feel flustered as I gripped the sheets gently.

Yuri bit his bottom lip and I felt him harden inside me, "again." he ordered and began to thrust into me, not giving me a moment to adjust to his size.
"A-AHHHH!~~~" A loud moan escaped my mouth and I felt my knot begin to tighten as Yuri began thrusting into me harder.

He reached up and gripped one of my breasts, gently massaging it while still thrusting with his other hand at my hip. "(Y/N)..." I heard Yuri moan gently as my eyes were closed tightly.

I panted and rocked my hips against Yuri's. "I'm....close..." I squeaked out quietly and felt as my release was soon due. Yuri nodded and panted gently as beads of sweat began to form on his upper brow. "M-Me too....." Yuri moaned out.

I let out one more loud moan before releasing gently, gripping he sheets as Yuri pulled out and released over my stomach, gripping my hips tightly as e did so. I felt my heart rate beginning to slow down as it ended.

Yuri leant down and pressed his lips gently to my own, moving to my neck and beginning to suck on a certain point until it left his mark of ownership.

"I treated you like a princess didn't i?" Yuri asked me teasingly and I nodded slowly, my face red as I gently gasped for air. "Y-Yes.." I told him and smirked as I stood up and walked with the sheets wrapped around me towards the bathroom.

((

Otabek: 0-0

Me: ?

Otabek: O-O

Me: Y-You ok Beka....?

Otabek: OOOOOO-OOOOOO

Me: GAH! Chill man!

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, be sure to vote and to check for updates ^~^

Up next: Otabek Atlin x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

1148 words))

Yuri!!! On ice Oneshots (Various x Reader) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara