Victor Nikiforov x Reader (Russia)

"You didn't-" "Better believe I did." I stood agape and snatched the paper from Victors hand. "WE ARE GOING TO WHERE NOW!?" I yelled and scanned over the tickets text.

I sighed and fell onto the couch. Victor chuckled and knelt down beside me. "Happy?" He asked and I nodded statically. "Are you kidding? I just got bought a ticket to Russia! How can I not be happy about that!?" I asked and he chuckled, gently patting my head with a smile.

"Well I wanted to show you my hometown (Y/N), it is only natural as a boyfriend." He stated and I blinked at the ticket in awe. "A very generous boyfriend at that." I told him and giggled sitting back up and putting my hands to my lap. "Thank you Victor." I told him and brought his face to mine gently kissing his lips.

Victor smirked and chucked me over his shoulder. "Now (Y/N), you can't be distracting me with such behaviour~" I giggled and gently hit his back. "Let me down Victor! I can walk myself!" I protested but was taken into the bedroom to pack.

-

Victor and I stepped out of the long plane ride and I looked around in awe. Even though it was only the airport everything was still so strange! Even the way people spoke, it definitely wasn't Japanese. I looked up to Victor. "So you speak Russian Victor?" I asked him and he scoffed for a moment before laughing. "I grew up here, of course I know how to." He stated and I looked to the side in embarrassment. "Damn it." I muttered underneath my breath.

As we walked through the airport, there was a sudden burst of paparazzi in our faces. Flashing cameras, reporters, and screaming fangirls. I then remembered that I was dating a 5 time world champion figure skater.

"Victor! Victor over here!" Victor opened his jacket and pulled me into his chest, shielding my eyes from the flashing cameras while he wore his sunglasses. He led me out of the airport with the help of some of the security guards and we got into the taxi with out luggage safely in the boot of the car.

Victor let me out of his grasp and sighed rubbing his temples in annoyance. "I'm so sorry about that...you're alright aren't you?" He asked me gently and I turned to him with a small smile and a gentle nod.

The paparazzi was always an issue that came between Victor and mines relationship. I didn't blame him for it though, I had to understand what I was getting myself into when I started dating him.

"It is ok Victor, I'm fine, no harm done." I told him and he sighed with a nod, I think he has realised by now that I usually told him this in order to make him feel better about the situation. We drove in silence to victors apartment he had in Russia. I grabbed my bag once we pulled up and looked around in awe as I stepped into the bliss of sprinkling snow.

I walked with Victor slowly as I admired the beautiful night. It had its win wonder, it made me see how diverse the world really is...how precious it all is and how every moment matters most.

I stepped into the elevator with Victor and he began looking for his key, once retrieved he looked at me from the corner of his eye and saw my blissfully large smiling. He blinked for a moment and then stepped out of the elevator with his bag, walking down the hall and unlocking the door to his apartment. I stepped in and put my bag down looking at the vast space there was.

His apartment was very....Victor that's for sure. I turned to him as he took my coat and gently hung it up. I smiled to him and reached out for his hand. "I know that you get upset about it, but you don't need to worry about it. I'm fine and we are fine." I told him and gently grasped his hand into mine.

Victors eyes twinkled softly and he leant down to me, pressing his lips gently to mine and placing his gloved hands on my cheeks gently. I closed my eyes slowly and smiled as I put my hands to his chest feeling his warmth.

Victor pulled away and hugged me tightly. "I know that I'm not the best boyfriend, that I'm clingy and sometimes arrogant. But there is nothing in the world I'll want more than your safety...that is why I get so upset about the paparazzi, because they are just too unpredictable..."

I smiled to Victor and giggled. "Don't worry about it Vitya~ I like everything about you and how you handle things. I'm not going anywhere anytime soon." I told him and turned back to his apartment. Victor put his hands on my shoulders and led me. "Good. Because there is something I want to show you." He said and placed a hand over my eyes. He stopped and removed his hand.

I gasped as I looked out the giant window. The entire night life of Russia was lit up with beauty. The car lights, the streets lights, with the falling snow made it look so beautiful, I smiled and pressed my hands to the cold glass looking around at everything. "Hey Vitya?" I asked and turned my head to look at Victor as he stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my stomach and resting his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah?" He asked and sighed peacefully. I giggled and kissed his cheek. "I want to see everything, promise me you'll show me everything while we are here?" I asked him and he smiled gently looking at me with his ocean blue eyes. "Of course I will, I'll show you it all."

As we watched the snow fall, it came time to sleep and wake the next day for a beautiful escape of adventure.

((I can show you the world~~~~~~~~~~~~ Aladdin always gets it right man XD
I hope you enjoyed this oneshot! Be sure to vote and keep checking in on updates!

Thank you!

Up next: Yuri Katsuki x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

                                          1052 words))