[Requested] Michele Crispino x Lonely! Iceskater! Reader

((Requester: viktor-niki-2004  <3
[Thanks for being patient as well!]

Some of you might hate the song choice but I chose this song for (Y/N) to skate to during her routine~))

I didn't choose to be who I was, I didn't chose to have a family that forced me to do figure skating professionally. I hated figure skating with a passion, but it didn't matter what I felt. It's not like I had anyone anyways.

I was alone, my coach was a person who was paid high bucks to teach me things I already knew. There was a time when it was different, I used to enjoy figure skating. As a matter of fact I lived for it, but instead I was forced to do moves I wasn't ready for, I was forced to perform to things I couldn't relate to. I ended up falling out of love.

It was a late spring night, and I was walking toward the ice rink in Tokyo for the World Cup. I was talented, all people knew it, however I had no passion for it. I walked with my hands in my pockets looking down at the ground.

Suddenly I ran into someone and stepped back gently rubbing my head and looking up. "Sorry..." I mumbled and saw it was a young man. He wasn't too bad looking, not that it really mattered anyways. He looked down at me and blinked gently, before blushing and grabbing my hand shaking it vigorously. "(Y-Y/N)! It's an h-honour to meet y-you! I'm Michele..." He seemed to get lost in my eyes for a moment.

I pulled my hand away and smiled. "Nice to meet you, see you around." I went to walk away and he ended up by my side in a swift movement. "So where are you going? It's pretty late to be here." I looked at my watch as I asked him my question. He rubbed the back of his head and chuckled.

"I work better when people aren't here, what about you?" He asked and I looked at him before sighing and taking off my jacket. "To be perfectly honest I work best with people around me." 'Not that I have too many of those...' I thought to myself and sat my jacket down and sat on a bench to tie my shoelaces on my skates.

"Wait your working on your routine?" Michele asked me and I nodded, which he replied with a surprised gasp. "I thought your routine would've been ready by now?" He asked and I shook my head as I stepped onto the empty ice. "Nope, I don't even have a routine." I began to do some stretches and Michele clapped his hands once.

"Well can I help? It would be no good on your own." He asked and I looked at him as I stretched my arm. "You, want to help....me?" I asked with curiosity and he nodded. "Yeah! I'd love to, so tell me what you can do."

I went through my list of moves with Michele and told him everything I excelled in. He seemed rather interested in it which made me confused seeing as I was a fairly boring person. "So why is it so hard for you to come up with routines?" Michele asked and I looked to the side bashfully.

"I-I.....hate figure skating..." I told him quietly and shushed him with one finger to his lips before he could say anything, "I've hated it since I was a child...." As I continued I explained to him my whole story about my family and my coach. I told him about how I had no passion to create something that would be worth it. I explained to him how I fell out of love with figure skating, how I lost my passion.

He shook his head and sighed. "That's deep....why do you keep skating?" Michele finally questioned and I shook my head as I stood still. "Because I don't want shame on my family name...."

"Understandable," He said firmly and clicked his fingers, "now let's get down to business, I have a plan."

-Time Skip 2 Days-

I was a nervous wreck, it was the first time I felt something like this before I went out and skated. It was nearly my turn to go out, Michele came up behind me and placed two hands on my shoulders and smiled gently. "Don't sweat it, I know you're going to go great ok?" He tried to encourage me.

I nodded and smiled gently, "yeah you're right. Thanks for all your help by the way," I turned to him and shrugged, "I just hope it works out...especially with the song choice and all..." I looked down to the floor and sighed.

Michele lifted up my chin and smiled down at me, "I know you'll go great. Now get out there!" He gently shook me and lead me out to the ice. The crowd roared with anticipation and applauded me as I stepped out onto the ice with everything about me looking perfect. (From my hair and makeup to the last sequence on my costume)

I gently stood in the middle of the rink and looked up to the box where my parents were standing. I nodded and took a breath as I stood my pose. Then I heard the music begin to play, and on cue my body began to move with the soft music as the start. I elegantly and slowly moved around on the ice and glided gracefully like I was taught to do.

Then the music began to change and I quickly changed my moves from my usual choreographed ones to the ones I wanted. My speed was my biggest quality so I used it to my advantage. I completed a triple-toe loop, landing it and going into a quadruple salchow. The crowd cheered and applauded as i continued to sharply turn and twist.

I could imagine my family's face already, something they never expected me to do was faze them. But Michele taught me that it was my turn to be who I was, to be my own person. I turned left and raised my arms gently as I raised my leg over my head and spun on one leg before straightening out and turning the corner. As I leapt into the air I completed a quadruple flip to end my performance and gently stood on the ice with a smile as I panted gently.

As soon as the music stopped, the audience broke out into screams and applause. I clapped and spun around gently. I turned to Michele and he gave me a big thumbs up as well as clapping for me.

If there was one thing that boy did it was that I didn't only learn how to love figure skating again, but I learnt how to love someone as well.

So as I skated toward him, reaching out for his face, my lips gently pairing with his, the world seemed to freeze for one soul moment.

((I.love.this.song.idk.about.you.

I thought it would kinda fit the situation? Although the lyrics ended up not really matching in the end XD

Hope the requester and you enjoyed, be sure to vote, comment and share!~

Up next:
Jean-Jacques Leroy (JJ) x Reader

Until next time!

Chelsea out || ✌🏻

                                 1230 words))