Louis was having fun at school.

Harry was still asleep. Harry slept most the morning. Anne made a fresh batch of chicken soup. "Li does Niall want any soup?" Anne asked popping her head around Niall's bedroom door. "Um I'm going to say no for now but if he doesn't throw up when he next wakes up I might try him on a bit." Liam said knowing Niall desperately needed to get something into his system. Anne nodded and said it would be downstairs when he wanted it and then went to get a bowl for Harry and brought it up for him. Harry was very nervous about having the soup but didn't argue with his mum as she fed her son. Harry had half the bowl before pushing it away and Anne sighed but nodded as half was better than nothing. Anne kept a close eye on harry who still wasn't right. Harry was watching tv.Niall woke up half hour later and snuggled further into Liam. "You Alright baby?" Niall just shrugged and grasped onto Liam's top. "Do you feel sick?" Liam asked and Niall shook his head. "Do you want to try some soup? It might help you feel better." Liam suggested and Niall shrugged again. Liam decided that if Niall wasn't refusing food then they should defiantly try even if it was just a small amount. "Ni can you let go of papa so I can get you some soup" Liam asked. Niall nodded and let go of his papa. Liam went downstairs to get niall a bowl of chicken soup. "Right just eat as much as you can Okay." Niall nodded and started to eat small spoonfuls while still being cuddled by Liam. "I'm done." Niall said after a while and Liam nodded even though Niall hadn't even managed half it was an improvement. Liam put the bowl on the side and let niall cuddle into him.

"You need to tell me if you start feeling sick okay." Niall nodded against Liam's side and Liam rubbed the boys back as Niall started to fall back asleep. Niall fell asleep. Liam cuddled the boy as he slept. It was a couple of hours later when Liam felt Niall start to move and then saw his bright blue eyes open looking panicky. "What Baby? You Okay?" liam asked. "Sick." Niall said and Liam quickly grabbed the bucket and sat Niall up holding it under the boys chin. "I think you keeping the soup down was a bit hopeful." Liam said as Niall started to throw up Into the bucket. Liam rubbed the boys back as he vomitted.Anne poked her head through the door do you want robin to collect Lou or one of us sit with Ni Anne asked. "Grandma" niall held his hands out after he finished being sick "You Okay Ni if I go and pick Lou up or do you want me to stay?" Liam asked knowing Louis wanted him to pick him up but also not wanting to leave Niall. Anne picked Niall up once he finished vomiting and Niall snuggled into her."I think we're be fine Li, go and pick Lou up." Liam smiled thankfully at Anne before rushing off to empty the bucket and heading outdoors to pick Louis up. Liam couldn't put into words how thankful he was for Robin and Anne these last few days as he really didn't know what he would have done otherwise. Anne got niall back to sleep.

Liam got in the car to pick Louis up. Liam was so greatful he had the best family. "Papa you came back." Louis squealed as he ran into Liam's arms not really expecting to see him more expecting one of his grandparents. "Of course I did monkey. Couldn't leave you here all night." Liam said picking the boy up who snuggled into him. "Missed You." Louis mumbled into Liam's shoulder and Liam chuckled rubbing the boys back. "You only saw me 7 hours ago." Liam said. "That's a long time." Louis stated and Liam nodded in agreement. Liam got Louis in the car and the whole journey home he was chatting about his day at school. "So you've had fun then." Liam said as they got home. "Yes papa." Louis said and Liam smiled at him before climbing out of the car and getting Louis out. "Do you think your always be this enthusiastic about school?" Liam asked as he picked the boy up out his car seat. "Yes." Liam laughed knowing as he got older he wouldn't like school as much but for now at least he enjoyed himself. Liam took Louis into the lounge and sat cartoons up from him. He looked through Louis bag incase he had spellings to do or a book to read.

Liam then walked back into the lounge with Louis school bag finding the boy did in fact have spellings and reading to do and since the house was currently quiet he may as well take advantage as Louis can get distracted easily. "Come here lou." Louis looked up at his name and walked over to Liam climbing onto his lap. "Do you want to read or do your spellings first?" Liam asked and Louis shrugged. "Don't mind Papa." Louis said and Liam nodded turning the tv off before giving Louis his book. Louis started reading. Liam helped Louis break words he got stuck on. The rest of the household was asleep."Papa I'm hungry." Louis whined as he finished the page he was reading. "Can you wait a little longer and then you can have dinner?" Liam questioned but Louis shook his head. "Reading and spelling is hungry work." Louis said looking up at Liam and Liam laughed. "Alright come on then you can have a yogurt but you have to do your spellings Yeah?" Liam said knowing spelling was the one thing Louis didn't like about school. Louis nodded his head and followed Liam into the kitchen sitting up at the table. Louis ate his yoghurt. Liam wipped his mouth after Louis finished the yoghurt.