When Anne saw Harry asleep she decided to go downstairs and find out what was happening about that night as she still had no idea whether she was staying here for the night or going home with Louis. Anne came downstairs and could smell food. She then walked in to the lounge and smiled at her husband playing with Louis. She then frowned as she looked at Niall. Anne sat on the sofa. "I would have thought Ni would be feeling better by now" she said. "I was but tummy hurt now" Niall whispered. Anne looked at Liam who shrugged and cuddled the boy further into his side. "Do you want a tummy rub" Anne asked hoping niall hadn't caught what Harry had. Niall nodded and Anne started the boys stomach thinking that it was possible for the boy to have caught what Harry had as Liam had said that Niall slept with them last night but Anne was hoping for the best and really hoping that wasn't the case. As not only would Niall hate it but harry would also hate it as he would heavily blame himself for getting Niall sick. Niall fell asleep snuggled to his grandma.

Robin got up and headed for the kitchen so he could get dinner plated up and Louis followed closely behind. "Grandpa can you please not put peas on my plate." Louis asked looking up at Robin. "Nope Sorry Lou, But you're going to be eating these peas whether you like it or not or no dessert." Louis sighed but nodded and let Robin get the food out of the oven. Louis sighed thinking he could get round his grandad.

"Niall sweetie can you cuddle grandma so papa can get something to eat unless you want something to." Anne suggested. "Don't want anything to eat, tummy hurts too much." Niall mumbled and crawled off Liam's lap and into Anne's who wrapped her arms around her grandson letting Liam get up and head into the kitchen. "Papa, dinner done." Louis shouted just as Liam appeared. "Shh Lou, Daddy is asleep and Niall is very close to being Asleep." Liam said.

"Being quiet is boring though?" Louis stated and Liam chuckled. "Sorry baby but sometimes it's necessary." Liam said as he sat down at the table with Louis sitting down next to him in what is normally Niall's seat. Louis sighed he had energy and wasn't used to having to be quite. He was about to protest but looked at his papas face.

Louis pouted when he saw the amount of peas on his plate and pushed them around with his fork. "Louis stop playing with them and eat them." Liam said as Robin sat down at the table as well. "But there's so many of them." Louis complained as he started eating the pieces of chicken that Robin had cut up already for him Louis dipped his chicken into ketchup and took a bite. Liam then gave him a spoonful of peas. "Noooo." Louis whined pushing Liam's hand away. "Louis I'll make a deal with you, if you don't make a fuss you only need to eat 2 spoonfuls." Liam said knowing he could be here a while otherwise and 2 spoonfuls was better than nothing plus there was only probably 3 spoonfuls worth on the plate anyway. Louis sighed but opened his mouth and let Liam feed him but not without showing his hatred for the green vegetables with facial expressions. Liam passed Louis his cup to have a sip of his drink. "All gone." Louis said after eating the second spoonful and pushed the plate away with the remaining peas. "See that wasn't to hard Now was it." Liam said but Louis nodded. "It was really hard Papa as I really don't like them." Louis said as he got up from his chair and headed back into the living room to continue playing with his cars. Liam smiled when he walked in after helping Robin load everything into the dishwasher. "You Okay to stay with him quickly I just want to go and check on Haz." Liam said.. "Yeah Course, I've got this one." She said gesturing to Niall and Liam smiled before heading upstairs.

Harry woke up alone. Liam walked upstairs and saw his husband awake. 'How you feeling" Liam asked Harry. "Better actually, I don't feel anywhere near as sick." Harry replied causing Liam to smile. "That's great news hopefully your past the worse of this bug then." Liam said and Harry nodded. "Yeah Hopefully." Harry replied. "Do you fancy trying some soup or crackers" Liam asked him. "Yeah can I have some crackers please." Harry said and Liam nodded. "I'll be back." Liam said before walking out the room and ruffling Louis' hair on the way down the stairs as Robin was carrying him up for a bath.