Chapter 5.1 - New Friends, New Foes

Start from the beginning

"Apples...they seem something delicate. Thanks, Seiner, that was nice of you, to be honest, Humans suddenly looks more interesting than I thought," Amira says.

"Eh, no need to thank me Amira, it is always necessary to pick up things before setting up for another day, food included."

Logan shakes his head in confusion and surprise, a common thing for him it seems?

"You went to a summer camp before?"

"Ah...no. Just a hobby in case I got lost, or is it because I know a script like this, am I right, mate?" Seiner asks in a sarcastic tone, all while spouting as smile as authentic as an old school doll.

"Guys these days are always prepared, eh? Well good job Seiner, objective 2 complete," Logan says as he grabs the apple and proceeded to munch every bit of it. He could clearly enjoy every second of it.

Amira as well tried one and could feel the sweetness of the fruit as well. But sneaky Tany has other plans.

"Boopie Multiplus!" she uses her staff to cast a spell on the apple. Then, hundreds of apples emerged out of nowhere in her place, all looking ready to eat.

"Ah thank you Tany...that magic is quite useful, compared to the Miaras Wizards," Amira says while looking in awe yet simple curiosity.

"Mia-who? Nah, gonna eat ten and keep the rest for other goodie days! Haha! Gigantus!" she then used her spell to turn her bag a bit bigger to fit the other hundreds of apples she just summoned.

Seiner can't believe in seeing such creation, all while looking in shame to his own belt...but he doesn't mind, he needed to move on from such things.

"Now it's time for objective one, right Logan?" Seiner asks.

"Yes, but first let's finish our apples, we can't start a journey bordering on a war on an empty stomach. Lesson two of survival as well," Logan says.

"Keep going like that mate and you'll be sure to be the ultimate summer camp teacher..." Logan only replies by pushing the door outside with a smile on his face.

"Now?"

 He nods to the rest of the team in his direction, now is their time to continue what they need to do.

Sometime later, the group goes out of the wooden house and proceeded to walk towards a nearby river. They don't know what to do next but it's certain that walking on foot isn't going to do anything faster for them.

"So, how much is left for any potential lifeform?" Logan asks next to Seiner on his side. The latter responds with a scowl on his face.

"Walking on foot was the idea, you consider it to be a safe form of transport. What else do you think we can do?" With this in mind, Amira steps forth near them.

"Logan, I think he is right. If there is a way to find more Humans around here, then it is for the best that we take our gadgets into consideration," Amira suggests.

"You're right Amira, we need to find a means of transportation so we can go faster, but unfortunately I can't see a vehicle nearby...no car, no bicycles, no nothin'!" Logan says.

Seiner then stands next to Logan, who proceeded to point with his finger at his waist. A metallic, long, silverish belt with numerous cubes attached to it, all with a slight smile on his face.

Logan, however, only stared and tilted his head around while looking at Seiner with that very expression of his. Seiner scowls in response while looking at Logan with narrowed eyes and emphasizing more on the belt with his finger. Something so special on the belt yet nobody notices?