Just in case

In case Net Neutrality goes extinct, I want to tell you all something.

I just want to thank you for the unfathomable amount of support you all have given me.

I was going to through a really bad time in my life when I first started the book and I have received nothing but support and a happy community.

I get giddy and excited whenever I read through your guy's comments and they never fail to make me smile.

And after all the bad stuff in my life has passed and the good stuff started, you guys were still there for me, even if you didn't realize it.

I never expected to get this many reads on a story, and I certainly didn't expect such a positive community.

I wish I could respond to every single comment you guys leave, but I'm awkward and don't know how to talk to people.

You are all so fucking important to me and you are all so amazing and 100% worth everything.

I really don't want to lose Net Neutrality because I don't want to lose you guys. You guys are sometimes the only thing keeping me going with writing and I cannot stress enough how much you all mean to me.

In case this is the last you'll hear from me in a long time, I just wanted to thank you for literally everything. I don't know where I'd be today had I not started with a poorly written soulmate AU for a very small, unknown (at the time) ship.

You all are incredible and I hope you all have amazing lives because every last one of you fucking deserves it.

Sorry this isn't another Klance update, but I needed to let you guys know.

I'm not religious. But I'm praying to anybody that Net Neutrality wins.

And no matter how long it takes, you will hear from me again. I can promise you that.

Goodbye for now.

-Rowan Montgomery (phanperson2232)