Lil tater tots

I'm laughing so hard. I was scrolling through Pinterest while listening to Will Roland and Gerard Canonico's (Jared Kleinman and Rich Gorinski) 'man or muppet' and Will sang 'i look into these eyes and I don't recognize who I see insi-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-ide' and the picture above is the picture that showed up I just- 

Anyway, I own this AU so let's get to it. 

"Lance, be careful!" Keith angrily yelled. He dodged as the blue galra swung at him, but she slightly grazed his shoulder. 

A shot of laser passed over of his shoulder and knocked the weapon out of the blue galra's weapon out of her hand. 

"You're telling me to be careful!? Watch yourself, dude!" Lance yelled back. Keith turned his head to see Lance's gun raised at him. Keith stuck his tongue out. 

"Guys! Seriously!?" Pidge yelled through the coms. 

"Whatever," Lance mumbled. 

"Girls! We have to leave, stat! Throw the bomb!" A reddish-orange (galra?) alien yelled. An alien with no eyes and no mouth threw something in the general direction of everyone except Keith and Lance. Smoke fogged around them, the crew coughing and falling to the ground. 

"See you next time, paladins!" The orange one said as she ran out of the room with the rest of the squad. 

Keith yelled in frustration before running over to his friends, side by side with Lance. 

"Are you guys able to fly your lions back to the castle?" Lance asked as he helped Hunk stand up. 

"Yeah... Yeah, I feel fine, actually," Pidge mumbled. 

"I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not," Lance admitted. Pidge stood up, shakily. 

"No, I honestly feel fine," she calmly said. Hunk stood up straighter so Lance let go. Allura and Shiro stood up next. 

Lance gave Keith a look that said: Are you seeing this? Are they fucking around with us? I'm kind of hungry.

"O...kay, then. Well, we better run some tests on you guys when we get back, just in case..." Keith slowly said. Everyone else shrugged and started walking towards their lions. Shiro walking next to Keith, because they had arrived in the same lion. 

Keith took his seat in the black lion, Shiro sitting cross-legged on the floor next to him. 

That's weird, Keith thought Shiro always stands.

Keith started to fly the lion back to the castle.

They all seemed to be fine... Maybe the bomb made them temporarily dizzy?

"Are we there yet?" Shiro asked, his voice dripping with boredom. 

"Shiro, we just got in Black, no we're not there yet," Keith said. 

"Oh, okay..." Shiro said.

They sat in silence for a few more seconds.

"How about now?" Shiro asked. Keith turned his head to Shiro. For some reason he looked a little smaller... maybe that was just Keith's mind messing with him. 

"Shiro, stop messing around. You know damn well we're not there yet," Keith stated matter-of-factly. 

Shiro loudly gasped.

"You said a bad word!" He stage-whispered.

"Shiro, are you feeling well?" Keith asked. 

"I'm fine! Geez, you worry too much!" Shiro complained. He pouted and turned away from Keith.