Be more chill AU part 1

Okay, I was inspired to do this from the picture above and also I FUCKING LOVE BE MORE CHILL IT'S SO UNDERAPPRECIATED AND THIS IS MY FAVOURITE SONG HANDS DOWN

ALSO THE SQUIP IS MY LEAST FAVOURITE CHARACTER BUT IF I WAS GIVEN THE OPTION TO BE IN THIS PLAY I WOULD PLAY THE SQUIP IS THAT WEIRD I FEEL LIKE IT IS

BTW this will have some OC's this is. Except for Amara. Fuck her.

And I'm working with the actual script of the play, so most of the dialogue is not mine. 

Although, I have added a few changes because we need to make this as gay as we possibly can.

Lance impatiently tapped his foot. 
"C'mon, c'mon," He muttered. His computer crashed and he groaned. 
"C'mon! It was so close to loading! Fine, I-" He glared at his computer "Will fix you later. So I can watch my porn. Fuck you." He growled. Lance felt like his brain was going to explode. He glanced at the clock on his wall. It was time for school. He decided to wear his blue striped shirt that day. He walked over to a mirror and flexed his imaginary muscles. Of course, that was the moment his dad decided to walk in. Without pants on.

"Dad! Haven't you heard of privacy!?" Lance shouted. 

"We're all men in this house. Just pretend we're in the army." His dad said. Lance sighed.

"Fine, just... put some pants on by the time I get home," Lance grumbled. He grabbed his red backpack and stomped out the door. He wondered if he should walk or take the bus to school. If he took the bus, he'd have to deal with Zarkon, and he didn't really want to, but if he walked, he'd probably reek of sweat by the time he gets to school.  He decided to take the bus. He has some dignity after all. Thankfully, Zarkon isn't there, so it wasn't complete hell. 

When he got to school, he looked around at all the kids. It felt like everyone was staring at him. Judging him. That couldn't be possible, though, because he was a nobody. A loser. He often wondered what it would be like to be the popular kid, but who doesn't? He often gets picked on by the popular kids, but that doesn't really count. He just wants to more than survive.

He overheard some kids talking as he walked passed. 

"Pidge said Jenna was like 'I'll only have sex with you if you beat me at pool' and then she lost at pool. Deliberately." One of the popular girls, Plaxum, said. 

"That is so awesome."  Her friend said.

"Shay!"

"I mean slutty!" She quickly corrected herself. Pidge skipped on over to the conversation. She knew everything about everyone at school. 

"And then, Jenna was like-" Pidge started.

"I'M TELLING THE STORY, PIDGE!" Plaxum yelled. 

Lance continued to walk past them but accidentally ran into Allura. 

"Hey, don't touch me, tall-ass!" She yelled. Lance wanted to shrink away from life.

"Sorry... I was just-" But before Lance could finish that thought, Allura turned him around and wrote something on his backpack.

"You wash that off, you're dead." She growled. Suddenly, she was distracted by Shiro walking in.

"Shiro! What's the story with Jenna?" She asked. Shiro laughed.

"I really shouldn't say... but it's a good thing I rock at pool." He added slyly. Allura gave him a high-five and they started talking. Lance slipped away when a poster caught his eye. A sign-up sheet for the after school play. He wanted to do it so badly, but he was going to get called gay and he really didn't need to add to the list of things people could tease him about. He walked away when someone caught his eye.