Klance asks and dares day #5

SmolWeeabitch says:  I dare everyone to read Dirty Laundry (And I need reactions from everyone)!

Pidge: Ooh! I've read it! Very good! I shall now read it out loud:

Rowan/Damien (me): *suddenly appears* Would I be the worst person ever if I pasted the whole story in this oneshot because honestly it's so good and pure and you have to read it all of you haven't and I have it saved to my google docs so it really wouldn't be a problem okay I should stop now okay bye *suddenly disappears*

Keith: Who the fuck was that?

Pidge: *clears throat* Keith shut his phone off and slid against the back of his cushioned chair, obviously irritated. "Lance is heading over."

Shiro looked up from his laptop, fingers halting from their place at the keyboard.

"To study? Or is he coming to watch Naruto like last time?"

Keith cringed at the thought. He despised Naruto more than any other ridiculous anime

Lance wasted his time on. Keith couldn't even remember the amount of times Lance had ushered him into watching his cartoons, usually with Japanese subtitles and excessive amounts of screaming.

"He needs help or something." Keith gave all the information he knew and shrugged.

Pidge audibly groaned, visibly sulking their entire body away from their laptop screen. "I bet he forgot his school ID again. He keeps making me search it up on the school mainframe."

"Isn't that, I don't know, illegal?"

The smirk on Pidge's face was devilish. "Only if you get caught."

"Anyway-" Keith changed the subject. "He's being annoyingly vague on the issue."

It wasn't until a few minutes later that the sound of Lance's cries echoed from the other side of the library. Keith watched as a hysteric Lance came sprinting from behind the corner of a bookshelf, nearly pinning a girl and a librarian in the process. Keith chuckled when the librarian almost killed Lance, the older woman scolding him with a pointed finger.

The moment the librarian was out of sight Lance made his quick escape to their side...

~after the story so a solid three hours I guess because you really want to take it in and absorb its beauty~

Pidge: He was never going to let the Sanchez family go.

If the sky that we look upon

Should tumble and fall

Or the mountain should crumble to the sea

I won't cry, I won't cry

No, I won't shed a tear

Just as long as you stand, stand by me.

End.

Everyone: *on the floor in tears*

Keith and Lance: *cuddling and ugly sobbing*

Lance: THAT WAS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STORY I'VE EVER READ.

Pidge: Yes, I agree. *looks at readers yes she can see you* You should read the full thing on Archiveofourown Dirty Laundry Gibslythe you can't miss it. Seriously, go read it. But if you can't...

Rowan/Damien: *suddenly appears* LET ME KNOW SO I CAN POST IT HERE SO YOU CAN HAVE A CHANCE TO READ IT OKAY BECAUSE IT'S BEAUTIFUL AND DESERVES TO BE SHARED HNNNNNNGH *suddenly disappears* 

Keith: *still crying* Seriously, who the fuck is that?

Bottled_Star says: I dare Lotor to dye his hair blue.

Lotor: YES I AM SO DOWN FOR THIS!

Acxa: WAIT NO.

Lotor: IT HAS BEEN DONE.

Lotor: *now has blue hair*

killnmesmols says: Exor, I dare you to be really clingy and flirtatious to Acxa. 

Ezor: *cracks fingers* I am so on it. 

Acxa: Walks past the door*

Ezor: *running at Acxa and giggling*

Acxa: Ezzy? What are you-

Ezor: *jumps into Acxa's arms* CRADLE ME IN YOUR ARMS.

Acxa: *falls over* whAT? 

Ezor: *giggles* I think you just fell for me.

Acxa: I'm... so confused? And happy? What is this feeling?

Ezor: It's loOOooove Acxa. 

FriendsArntMyThing says:  I dare Coran to smear vaseline over Pidge's glasses.

Coran: *nervously approaches a sleeping Pidge*

Coran: *internally* Am I really doing this? Do I have to do this? I don't have to do this... But it's a dare! And the great Coran always comes through!

Coran: *spreads vaseline over Pidge's glasses*

Coran: *runs out of room*

~next morning~

Pidge: *walks into room calmly without her glasses on*

Pidge: So, whoever ruined my glasses, I hope you feel ashamed right now. However, seeing as I don't actually need glasses, one time and one time only, I will let you off the hook.

Coran: *internally* Oh, thank god. 

xitlalicsal says:  What if they came into an alternate reality where they met their voice actors *explosion noise*

Lance: Voice actors? We don't have voice actors, that's ridiculous. 

Slav: *suddenly appears* Actually-

Lance: *screams*

Slav: In 30% of all reality's, you do in fact have voice actors. 

Lance: *out of breath* WHAT.

Pidge and Keith in the background: *singing* His world turned upside dooowwwnnn... His world turned upsiIIide dowwwwn...

Lance: ENOUGH HAMILTON ALREADY.

Pidge and Keith: NEVER!

Pidge: Hello comment some more asks and dares and hey while you're at it read dirty laundry on Archive of our own by Gibslythe it's totally worth it go check it out and yeah