Old videos

An AU in which the Voltron crew have known each other since wee little tots and now all live together because FRIENDSHIP (☞゚ヮ゚)☞

This is based on a dream I had.

Lance's POV

"Sit yo asses down! We be watchin the thing!" I shouted as I run into the living room. Everyone groans as if they have planned it.

"What are you forcing us to watch?" Keith asks, though, it sounds more like he demands it.

"So, I was cleaning out the attic, right?" I start. Pidge snorts.

"Since when do you of all people ever clean?" She asks. 

"Whenever I'm bored. Anyway, I came across some old childhood videos I thought you all might be interested to see." I continue. They all trade glances. Hunk shrugs.

"Sounds like an adventure," Hunk says breaking the silence. I walk over to the tv then pause.

"Pidge? You work better with this kind of stuff." I tell her. She sighs and flicks my head as we walk past each other. I sit next to Keith. I'd like to say that I put my arm around him and he cuddles close to me and I start playing with his hair, but unfortunately he kinda hates me. Well, 'hate' is such a strong word. How about 'he gets annoyed with me faster than everyone else'?

The first video starts playing. We can't be older than seven years old.  Pidge is scolding Keith.

"You can't just draw on my drawing! I'm telling!" She shouted and Keith rolled his purple eyes. Pidge's hair was in pigtails and she was wearing a green dress. She stomped away and Keith just went back to drawing on her paper. I was in the background doing cartwheels and trying to get Keith's attention. Shiro was playing with some blocks and Hunk was eating a sandwich. 

"I still need to get revenge for that," Pidge mutters. Keith flinches.

"How about not?" He offers. A new video starts up.

This time it shows Hunk and Pidge. Hunk had an orange bandana in his hair and was wearing a yellow shirt. Pidge's hair was in a high ponytail and she wore a green tank top. 

"Welcome to Hunk's and Pidge's cooking show!" They both yelled at the same time.

Hunk cringes. 

"Today we're making..." Hunk paused for dramatic effect. Then, both Pidge and Hunk jumped up at the same time throwing glitter.

"COOKIES!" They both shouted. 

"Yep, okay. We're skipping this one." Pidge says as she switches video. Everyone except Hunk and Pidge complains. The new video starts.

Little Keith and I were standing outside.

"Tell the camera what you just told me, Keith!" A voice said from behind the camera. 

Keith smiled to reveal one missing tooth.

Keith takes a drink of water.

"When I grow up, I wanna marry Lance!" He shouted

Keith chokes on his water for a second. 

I was in the background and my face was red as I looked at my feet. 

"Stop making Keith say that!" I shouted. 

The video ended there. We all stare at Keith whose head is in his hands.

"So, you still wanna marry me?" I ask. He looks up and his whole face is red.