Heaven or Hell?

OOC Keith but trust me he's so cute and squish and ahh

"Of course, you got into a car crash on the way to Mcdonald's and died," the feisty green person said. Lance crossed his arms. 

"Well, it's not like I was planning on dying today, but y'no... Fate is a bitch," Lance protested. The green person nodded. 

"I get it. I totally do. Anyway, I'm Pidge and today I'm here to help you figure out if you're going to Heaven or Hell. Any question?" Pidge asked. 

"Yes. Many," Lance squeaked. 

"So, where do you want to go?" She asked. Lance blinked a few times.

"Where do you want to go? Heaven or Hell?" She asked again. Lance shifted his feet. 

"I can choose?" Lance questioned. Pidge heavily sighed. 

"Lance Mcclain, I do not have all day. Do you want to go to Heaven or Hell?" She asked. Lance smirked and rolled his eyes. 

"Hell seems like a great vacation place, dontcha' think? Let's send me to Hell," Lance sarcastically said. Pidge shrugged. 

"Fine. Hell, it is. Have fun," she said. Lance's eyes widened but before he could protest, Pidge was already gone and he was standing in a barren land, the ground was black and cold, he could practically see his own breath. He looked around but saw no one. Why would he? If people are given the option to go to Heaven or Hell, why would anyone choose Hell? Lance only did because he thought Pidge would sense it's a joke.

Apparently, not. 

"Hello?" Lance called out, his voice echoing. 

No response. 

Lance wandered around, trying to find any signs of movement, but there was nothing. Was he all alone here? 

He sat down on the ground, defeated. He picked up a pebble and threw it as far as he could. 

"Great. I'm going to freeze here and I don't even have my phone," he mumbled. 

"INCOMING!" A voice screamed. Lance looked up to see a figure falling down right above him. Lance scrambled to his feet and ran out of the way. The figure smashed into the ground, creating a huge puff of dust. Lance coughed as he waved the dust out of his face. 

"Ow," the voice said. Lance ran over to the figure and was surprised to find a man that appeared to be his age there. 

The man had black hair that stopped on his shoulders, small red horns on his head, pale skin, a tight red crop top with a fishnet shirt over it, and ripped up jeans. He had huge black wings on his back, but the left wing had a horrible rip. 

He sat up quickly and made eye contact with Lance. His eyes were a dark purple and he had slight fangs peeping under his upper lip. 

"Whoa, you're a human, aren't you?" He asked with so much amazement. Lance flushed a bright pink and fiddled his fingers. He was impressed by him? Lance

"I... uh... I guess so, yeah," Lance said. 

"I've never seen a human before! Nobody ever wants to come here because it's Hell. Anyway, my name's Keith!" The man, Keith, said. Lance raised an eyebrow. 

"Keith? That's the most normal name," Lance said with a slight smile. Keith rolled his eyes. 

"Well, my real name is longer and more complicated and no human can pronounce it, so I go by Keith. Not that anybody calls me that. I have no friends," Keith sheepishly said. Lance scooched closer to Keith.