Awkward

AYYYYY ROWAN!!! BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE BAD TITLES.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAkillmeHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As you can tell, I was inspired by the post above. And since I usually post a Voltron related picture but that space is taken up...

 And since I usually post a Voltron related picture but that space is taken up

Oops, sorry, wrong photo.

I have this picture labeled as 'two bros chillin in a hot tub five feet apart cuz they're not gay' on my computer

Alright, onto the story.

Warning: *cough cough* for the purpose of the story, I have for some reason to make the girlxgirl ship in here Pallura don't question me, I don't know why, and I want to cry

"Lance, there is no way in Hell I am going on a date with one of your friends," Keith stated. Lance rolled his eyes.

"You haven't even met her," Lance groaned.

"Yeah. I know. That's why I don't want to go." Keith plainly said as he sat on his and Lance's couch. Yes, he didn't want to out with her for that reason, but also, because he was pining super hard for Lance. 

Lance stood still and thought for a moment. 

"Okay... What if it was a double date? I could go with Allura, and you can go with Pidge! That way, you won't be alone! Does that sound okay with you?" Lance asked. Keith glared at him and Lance gave him his best puppy eyes.

"Fine," Keith sighed. It was only one date, what would it hurt? Besides, Lance would be there so it should be fine.  

"YyyeeSSSSS!" Lance yelled as he jumped. He grabbed his phone out of his pocket. 
"You'll get a girlfriend for sure, no doubt about it!" Lance excitedly said. Keith chuckled as he watched his friend quickly send a text. 

After a few minutes, Lance finally got a reply. 

"They said yes! Get ready for the most romantic date night of your life, Keith! We're going into town and watching a movie!" Lance shouted.