Woo woo

If you've read my Klance crack stories, I think you know what's coming up wink wonk

Except, I can't actually bring myself to write it all, so here: some partial smut woo woo

#Lancetops

Keith and Lance entered the apartment giggling and holding hands. As soon as the door closed, Lance kissed Keith, resting his hands on Keith's hips. Keith smiled into the kiss and kissed back, sliding his tongue into Lance's mouth. 

Lance slipped his hands under Keith's shirt and Keith shuddered as Lance took it off. Lance soon removed his shirt and felt himself almost melting at the skin to skin contact. 

Lance started kissing Keith's neck, leaving hickey's everywhere. 

I'll probably have to wear a scarf tomorrow... Keith thought to himself.

They both stumbled until they landed on the bed, Lance on top of Keith. Lance kissed Keith until he got to his stomach when Keith laughed. Lance looked up, confused. 

"Sorry, it just kind of tickles..." Keith said. Lance grinned. 

"Does it now?" He teased. Lance quickly began wiggling his fingers on Keith's stomach and the laugh Keith let out was possibly the purest thing Lance had ever heard. God, he loved this boy. After a few minutes, Lance stopped and both boys made eye contact before bursting with laughter. 

"Do you want to watch something?" Keith asked. Lance smiled and nodded while standing up and grabbing his laptop. He sat next to Keith, who snuggled up to him instantly, and got Netflix started up.
"Hey, Lance?" Keith asked. 

"What's up?" 

Keith kissed Lance's cheek.

"I love you." He said. Lance kissed Keith's head.

"I love you too," Lance said. They spent the rest of the night watching some movies. 

OKAY THAT WAS THE MOST I COULD WRITE I'M SORRY BUT HEY BETTER THAN NOTHING AND I'VE BEEN WANTING TO WRITE THIS SO

LISTEN

I MIGHT WATCH PORN AND READ SMUT BUT I COULDN'T BRING MYSELF TO WRITE A FULL ON SMUT FIC SO HAVE THIS

OKAY

STAY AWESOME FABULOUS T-REXS!