um a letter

I'm super good at titling stories what are you on about

Dear Nyma,

          How to begin? Well, we both know our relationship isn't what it used to be. The only reason I've waited this long to break up with you is because I need a place to live. My parents won't take me in anymore. Not since I came out as pansexual three years ago. 

And I guess I should tell you something else, too. Something pretty important. 

I cheated on you. 

Yesterday, actually. His name is Keith. He knows about you and me. 

Honestly, it wasn't intentional. But, it happened and I want to be with him. 

We met a few months ago, Keith and I. We just ended a fight and I went to the park to clear my head. Keith's dog, Red, literally ran over me and Keith helped me up and we spent the rest of the day walking and talking together. By the end of the day, we traded numbers. 

We constantly talked. We went places, we hung out, he let me vent about random shit and important shit, he just let me talk and never got tired of me. Okay, that last part's not true. I annoy him sometimes. Anyway, we often talked about moving in together. Nothing official, just talk. I think it was two months ago I started developing feelings for him. 

Last night he invited me over for dinner. Nothing more, just dinner. It was really nice. But... we had more than a few drinks. I can't remember last night all that well. Long story short we had drunk sex, so.  

This morning we both woke up to Red jumping on us and licking our faces. Then, Keith and I had a long discussion about what to do next. 

I'm moving in with him. As soon as possible. 

I'm writing this letter to tell you 'fuck you I finally found someone who likes me for me and not just for my looks' and I mean that in the nicest way possible. 

Plus, I mean, I know you've been cheating on me with Rolo so. 

I'm not sorry that I cheated on you. And I know you're not sorry that you cheated on me. 

I hope you have a good life, 'cuz u ain't be seein' me anytime soon. 

Sincerely, 

Lance ☺

IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN FOREVER I'VE BEEN SUPER SICK AND I HAD MY TABLET TAKEN AWAY FROM ME A WHILE AGO BECAUSE I'VE BEEN SKIPPING OUT ON MY SCHOOL AND ANYWAY I HOPE TO UPDATE SOONISH BYE