"No! I can't be sick! " (Madi x Elliot)

Começar do início

Elliot's POV
I thought Madi was going to get sick, but not to this extreme. She looks so vulnerable its almost sad. I wanted her to stay in bed, but she's pretty stubborn and protested against it. I let her come only because it was pretty warm in the break room and she said she was cold. " Madi, luv, if you get worse please go back to bed for me." I say, hoping that she'll agree. "Fine. Only for- Achoo, you Elliot. " Madi replies, sneezing mid-sentence. We get to the break room and can already hear Archer being the loudmouth he is. Madi groaned at that and quietly asks me, "Do you think he'll be quiet once I walk in? " "No probably not. " I reply.  We walk in and everyone turns to look at us. I hate it when you enter a room that everyone looks at you. Madi takes her seat, while I make myself coffee and her tea. " Here." I say, handing her the cup. " Thanks" she mumbled. Madi looks quite different from her normal happy self.  I know she's in pain, but she's not showing it.  Instead of looking at me like they always do, the rest of the team was looking at Madi. I'm pretty sure that Madi caught Archer staring because she said this, " What are you looking at Archer.?" "Oh. I thought you might have known.  I'm just looking at my prediction being right." Archer says, smirking and raising an eyebrow. " Yeah well, you and your stupid predictions aren't right. " Madi replies, sternly but she starts coughing. It was violent too. " You sure your alright kid?"Lars asks, a questionable look on his face. " Yea i'm fine " Madi replies, obviously lying. " Aw, that's cute. You just don't want to admit that your sick. You don't have to hide stuff from us, but if you do I'll find it." Archer stated.  " Yeah, I mean if you are sick you shouldn't be overwhelming yourself.  You just going to make it worse than it was before. " Lars adds.  Madi gently places her head on my shoulder, looking at me like I was going to defend her.  "Uh no, I don't have to defend you. " I say, earning a slight glare from her. " If you really are sick I want you to admit it.  Please?" I ask.  She groaned, but managed to tell us she was sick. " Hey, l looks like I was right. You also said you never got sick, so you lied to me. " Archer says. " Shut up. Your making my head throb. " Madi replies. " Hey, uh I have an idea." I say. "Oh really? What is it?" Madi asks.  " It involves you, so your coming with me. " I reply, playfully picking her up and taking her back to my office. Well, what are ya going to do now Elliot? You don't know how to take care of people.  Oh. Yeah I don't. Ok this might go wrong.

Madi's POV
Elliot picked me up and took me to his office. He laid me down gently on the bed, sitting next to me. He looked over at me with a worried look. " Do you need anything? I'll get you anything of your desires." Elliot said. " Elliot,  I want you to stay with me. Please....." I reply, trailing off.  " I will." Elliot replies, scooting closer to me until shoulders were touching. He placed a hand on my forehead, feeling my temperature.  His cold hand touching my warm forehead was comfortable, but my headache was getting worse. Because of the headache I moaned in pain. " Oh does that hurt? Im sorry I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. If you want some medicine I can get you some. " Elliot replies, removing his hand. "N-No your fine. M-My head hurts though. Please bring the medicine. " I say.  I try to sit up, but doing so made pain shoot from my stomach throughout my whole body. I let out a scream of pain. It was agonizing. " No, please sit back down your going to hurt yourself luv!"Elliot whisper shouts. " Go get Lars. " I whisper, because everything hurts. " Ok" Elliot replies. He gets up and kisses my forehead. " This will all be over soon. "He whispered when he went out the door. I hope so.... I think as I drift off to sleep.

Elliot's POV
I didn't think I would be a loyal solider to my girlfriend today. I mean I have no problems doing what she asks,  it's just the situation. I quickly walk down the long corridors to the break room. It's probably still like 8:30am. No Elliot it's 9am lol, the voices of my mind tell me. Just because I look at a clock these things start thinking or whatever.  Its weird.  " Shut up brain..." I mumbled quietly. I did not want the team to hear or see me talking to myself, that's a symptom of Insanity accordance to Marina. I quickly check out the break room because they still might be there.  Nope. I than quickly change my destination for Lars lab. I could already hear the sweet melody of the Lone Roses blasted from his speaker. With Lars, you have to bang on the door a few times, but with me, I can see you in my doorway because of my camera. I pound the door because this is important. I don't hear him yell from inside, come in, so I just let myself in. " Oh Elliot, didn't think you'd be here." Lars says, a confused look on his face. " Oh yeah, well I-no she *sighs*." I say, utterly confused. " I'm going to guess that this includes Madi? " I nod, motioning him to continue.  " What's wrong with her? Does she need me and Grace? " I don't know and yes. She specifically told me to come to get you. " I reply. " Oh. Grace get the thermometer and medicine will ya mate?" Lars asks.  " Sure" Grace replied. An with that we left to go help Madi.