119: Why am I so unlucky?

Beginne am Anfang

He took out a bottle of lube from his pocket then poured it all over Wu's bottom.

Wu was taken aback, he has come prepared! Then, he noticed the gleam of mischieve in Chi's eyes, then he snapped. So he knew I was coming, he deliberately played along with me!

Fuck fuck fuck fuck!

A finger crawled in without notice, poking him right at the spot.

'Hm...hm...so good...'

His lips are twisted, the joy began.

Before Shuai got down the car, he alertly scanned around the surroundings, after he made sure there's no suspicious man lurking around he then got out.

He stood in front of the clinic's door, he was about to use his key to open the door but then he realized that it was opened, there's movement inside.

Shit, there's someone in there!

Shuai hid behind the door and listened to the movements inside, it sounds like the sound of something hitting the desk repeatedly, bang bang bang, like a drum being hit with a fast tempo, with rhythm and power.

He thought, is it a thief?

I still have two bottles of essential oil in my drawer! I've kept them for two years, I don't even want to use them, don't they dare to take them away!

After thinking about it, he took out the rod of the mop behind the door, he grabbed it and dashed inside.

'Are you fucking tired of living?'

He shouted as soon as he got inside, he used the rod to flip on the switch, switching on the lamps like a pro.

The room was then filled with light.

Wu was lying on the desk, without wearing anything down there, there's something connected to his bottom, it was far thicker than the one Shuai was grabbing.

Chi was rather calm, his hand is still playing with Wu's manhood like no one is looking, his tone is as strong as before.

'Who's the one tired of living?'

Shuai immediately dropped the rod onto the floor.

Chi then reverted his gaze back to Wu's red face, he pulled out and gave it hard thrust, he actually moved the rock-solid desk a few inches back, crushing Shuai's bravery like it was nothing, knocking Wu's butt into a numbing state, making it tremble non-stop.

Then, it's a rhythmic and ground-shaking movement, every thrust is a sold one.

Shuai lost his mind for 3 minutes, Chi's hip was like an engine on steroids, he kept moving at a high speed like that, it doesn't even affect his breathing at all. Not just that, he can even converse with Shuai normally.

'What? You want to join our fun?'

Shuai backed up to the door.

'That, sorry for disturbing, please continue.'

On the way back, he then remembered about what happened back there, his legs are still wobbly, it's really an eye-opener! As expected from Chi! What should I do now? A man who has sex like a massacre, if he really does kill someone like Wu, I'm afraid that there wouldn't be any bones left!

Why am so unlucky? Why do I bump into them two every single time?

Wait!

Shuai stepped on the brake.

Every time? Them? The two? They? Fuck! The two are them! Shuai acted as if he just realized, his eyes are bloodshot red, he stomped on the accelerator.

Guo, fuck you!!!

When Shuai got back to Guo's house it's already 3 in the morning, Guo was deep in sleep, Shuai, on the other hand, is knocking on his door like crazy.

A minute later, the door slowly opened, revealing a sleepy face.

'You came knocking on my door at this hour, you're even moaning so loud, how thirsty are you?'

Shuai exclaimed, 'Guo, you fucking...'

He didn't even get to finish his sentence, the door was wide open, Guo's naked, bare body is fully exposed right in front of him. A body full of superior meat, stimulating someone's eyes.

Shuai choked.

Guo propped one of his arms against the door frame, looking at Shuai with a pair of slitty red eyes.

'Am I fucking what? Continue.'

Half of Shuai's energy has been deteriorated, now his tone even changed.

'Why are you fucking...bared naked like this?'

Guo lowered his gaze and looked down there, he purposely stuck his hand in between the hairs and played around then smirked, 'You're a doctor, you should know sleeping naked is good for us.'

Shuai's mind has gone haywire after being teased by Guo like this.

Guo asked deliberately, 'Why are you here so late?'

Shuai was holding in for a long time, then he forced out an answer, 'Nothing.'

He was about to leave, but he was being pulled back by Guo's strong arms.

'You have awakened me, now you aren't even coming in, is that alright?'

 Shuai pried off Guo's arm with a straight face, 'What's not alright about that?'

Not sure where did Guo get a small bottle from, he placed it in front of Shuai's face, 'I found some good stuff in your drawer, like this essential oil, I like it a lot.' Then he sprayed it on Shuai's nose.

Suddenly Shuai felt that the person standing in front of him isn't just a smiling bastard, it's a deadly cobra.

'Come on!'

Guo pulled Shuai into his house.

Wu's butt is now following his head's pathway, the first impact has made him lay down for a week. The second time with the similar strength of impact, but he managed to stand and jump around after 3 days.

His butt doesn't have any side effects after recovering, but rather made it even stronger and durable. Thanks to Chi's care, having over 10 different types of herbs every day, with a variety of medical techniques, he's also in the process of making the golden butt for Chi himself.