They then headed to the Lion's. "What animal is this?" Louis asked not being able to see as there were loads of people as everyone wanted to watch the lions being fed. "It's the lions baby, there being fed." Liam said. "I can't see though Papa." Louis whined really wanting to see his favourite animal." Liam just smiled before lifting Louis onto his shoulders. "Better." Liam asked looking up at Louis who wrapped his arms around Liam's neck. "Much thank you Papa." Louis said watching the lions now he could see. Harry saw Liam lift Louis onto his shoulders and then looked at Niall who was trying to see the lions for himself but also couldn't see so Harry lifted the boy onto his own shoulders earning a surprised squeal from the boy. "Thanks Daddy." Niall said happily once he realised what Harry had done and he could now also see the lions. Louis laughed at the Lion's as they were fed. The zoo keepers got them to lie down and then threw the food for them.

Once the Lion's had been fed Harry and Liam put Niall and Louis down and walked to where the sheep, hens, pigs were. They bought two cups of food giving one each to Niall and Louis. Louis saw the sheep and smiled like Henry my sheep he was saying about his favourite teddy. Harry led Louis over to the sheep and showed Louis how to feed them. He laughed 'tickles' he said. Harry took photos of Louis feeding the sheep. "Alright lou Come here let's wash your hands." Louis nodded and took hold of Harry's hand who led him over to wash his hands.

Liam went with Niall over to the rabbit's. Do you want to hold one Ni?" Liam asked but Niall looked a bit hesitant. "Will it bite me?" niall asked "The worst it will do is nip your finger." Look reassured as Niall sat down. "Okay, Can I Hold that one?" Niall asked seeing quite a small rabbit in the corner. Liam nodded and one of the workers picked the rabbit up handing it to Niall placing it on his lap. The rabbit curled in nialls lap as he stroked it. Liam took some photo's. "I think he likes you Ni." Liam said watching Niall and the rabbit. "He's soft and cuddly." Niall said continuing to stroke it. The worker put the rabbit back and niall got to feed the rabbit's before washing his hands they then saw the chickens, hens, pigs. After this area they saw the zebra and giraffe.

Harry then looked at the time and told Liam he was going over to the car to get the picnic he would need then by where there is a sea lion show. Liam nodded and took louis' hand who was trying to follow his daddy. "Where daddy going? Stay with daddy." Louis moaned "But Lou if you stay with daddy then your miss the sea lion show?" Liam said. "Why are there lions in the sea?" Louis asked looking extremely confused. "There not real lions Lou they look more like seals now come on before we miss it." Niall said and Liam chuckled before lifting Louis onto his hip who still looked pretty confused over what sea lion was going to look like. 'But daddy miss show to' Louis said sadly. No he isn't he is meeting us there. Niall took his papa hand as they walked to where the sea lion show was to get his seats.

Harry grabbed the picnic bags out the boot of the car before locking the car and walking back to where the show was. Harry smiled when he reached his family seeing Niall and Louis both fascinated with what they were seeing. "Daddy look." Louis said when he saw Harry. "I know so you like them Lou?" Harry said. "Yes there called sea lions but there not actually lions." Louis stated before reaching for harry who gave Liam the bags before lifting Louis up and placing him on his lap. Louis snuggled into his daddy.

Niall saw the bag. 'Is that lunch papa.' Niall said. 'Yup it Is, let me sort out which sandwich is yours' Liam said. Niall nodded waiting for Liam to find his sandwich before taking it and turning his attention back to the sea lions. "Papa What's in my sandwich" "Just cheese lou." Liam said handing it to Harry as Liam knew the boy wouldn't be able to get into the sandwich with the cling film around it. "Thanks Daddy." Louis said when Harry gave him the unwrapped sandwich. Louis ate his sandwich. Niall had an egg sandwich . Liam then passed Harry his sandwich. "Thanks." Harry said as he took his sandwich and wrapped his arms around Louis so the boy wouldn't fall of his lap as he was starting to bounce in excitement again. They finished their sandwiches and were given a piece of fruit afterwards. After the sea lion show the boys got to pet the sea lions.

"Daddy when do we get to see the elephants?" Niall questioned and Harry smiled at the boy. "We're going there next." Harry said ruffling the boys hair before taking his hand and followed Liam and Louis to the elephants. Liam was carrying Louis now as he complained his legs were a bit tired. Niall happily skipped to the elephants wanting to feed them. "Ni don't go to far ahead." Harry shouted and Niall nodded before coming back to Harry. "Good boy." Harry said as Niall carried on his skipping but next to Harry this time. They soon arrived at the elephants and the boys asked to be put on the shoulders. "If you're on are shoulders though how are you going to feed them?" Liam questioned and both boys smiled before the family of 4 made their way over to the section where they can feed the elephants. Both boys laughed as it tickled as the elephant took the veg from their hands. Liam and Harry both fed the elephants to. Soon they washed their hands and got to see how elephants were bathed and had a talk about elephants. By the time it reached 5pm both boys were exhausted and were each being carried by Liam or Harry.

"Alright you can choose 1 more animal each to see quickly and then we're going to head home." Harry said. "Shop?" Louis mumbled resting his head on Liam's shoulder remembering at some point during the day Liam mentioning something about a shop. "Yeah Lou we can go in the shop on the way out." Louis nodded and then said he wanted to see the tigers again as they were sleeping earlier and Niall wanted to see the penguins again so they headed that way and much to Louis' delight the tigers were now awake. Louis got excited as he saw the tigers. They then headed to the penguins before going to the shop.

Niall was now walking whereas Louis was exhausted. "What do you want Lou?" Liam asked quietly as they reached the shop and Louis rubbed his eyes looking around. He soon pointed towards the stuffed toys so Liam headed that way along with Niall and Harry. "You sure you want another cuddly toy you have loads at home." Louis just nodded and pointed to a lion stuffed toy so Liam picked it up and gave it to the boy who cuddled it to his chest. Niall had also picked up an elephant stuffed toy not that either parent was surprised as they were without doubt his favourite animal he saw today.

"Let's go pay for these then." Liam said quietly rubbing Louis' back as the boy was starting to fall asleep. "No." Louis whined when he felt Liam start to grab the lion toy "Lou the lady needs to scan it so we can buy it and then you can have it back." Liam said carefully knowing Louis was prone to tantrums when he was tired and he wanted to avoid one of those at all costs. Luckily for Liam Louis allowed the lion to be scanned before he made grabby hands to have it back which Liam happily allowed. Once both toys had been brought the family headed back out to the car. Harry suggested taking the boys for a toilet stop before the journey back. Liam took a sleepy Louis to the toilet. Niall went and so did Harry.