Iris took Maurelle who was peacefully asleep, wrapped her in blanket and placed her inside.

Iris then started to cast a nonverbal spell. She took this ball of light in her hands and placed it on Maurelle. The glow radiated the body and stayed there.

"Follow me" Iris said as she took the basket with her.

They left the house and entered Iris's backyard. Her yard connected into the woods.

"I have done most of the work, all you have to say is 'Tu es immobilis, iisdem in excitavit ad tempus' (You are frozen in time until you are awakened )" Iris said. "I didn't think I'd follow the same steps my father did to me. She will appear to you" then Iris took her necklace off, that Tom gave her,"Give this to Maurelle when she turns eleven" she placed it onto Augustana's palm.

"Iris! Please, tell me what's going on?!"Augustana said.

She looked at Augustana with her sweet innocent smile that warms Augustana. Iris looked at her for a bit and slowly hugged her tight.

"Goodbye Augustana and goodbye Maurelle" she kissed her baby's face.

Those words were all that Augustana needed to know. She cried the tears she held back.

"Whatever happens, do not turn back" Iris had a stern look. "Now hurry and go!"

Augustana quickly made her way deep into the Forrest, yet enough to still see Iris. She stopped and hid to see what will happen. 

[End of flashback]

"Wait a minute, that means I am 50 years old?!!" Maurelle said.

"Why, yes and no." Augustana said.

"And what about you? How did you still remain all these years?" Maurelle asked.

"I am a clairvoyant, you see. Through the years, I have been training to advance my skills and eventually I was able to travel through time. The future. The past. Yesterday. It is what I do. It is a bit much to explain an I really do not want to go further in depth." Augustana said.

"So what happened after we hid in the woods?" Maurelle said, wanting to continue the story.

"The woods?" Augustana was caught off guard, but then realize what Maurelle was talking about. Augustana wanted to forget what she witnessed, an every time she thought of that night, she was saddened.

"I'm guessing this is where it all ends, isn't it?" Maurelle knew what was going to happen.

Augustana wiped a tear from her face and looked at Maurelle, as she slightly nodded at her comment.

[Back to the flashback.]

All of a sudden, the house blew in flames. Iris turned around to see a dark figure whom was revealed by the burning fire.

"Tom?" Iris said.

(Tom was still in his human form, he started looking like a snake when he tried to kill Harry, but before he was still human)

"Hello, my dear" he had a sinister smile.

"My dear?" Iris mumbled to herself. She knew she heard someone else call her in that tone.

"Grindelwald" she finally realize. "What are you doing with him?!"

"You never seem to disappoint me. It just so happens that I'm controlling your husband in a trance. He was so desperate in wanting more dark magic that he was willing to take some of my belongings. Unfortunately, he took something that enabled me to control him in a short amount of time. I told you Iris, in time, I will kill you! I know how much you love Tom, and I knew he was going to raid my belongings. You would never hurt your precious Tom, not in a million years. Like I said, if I can't have you, no one can!" Grindelwald said in Tom's body.

"Tom please!! Can you hear me!" She shakes his body.

Tom started to blink his eyes and adjust his vision.

"Iris?What are you doing here?! Aaahh! My head" Tom said.

"No! You listen to me!!!" Grindelwald said.

It seems that Tom is trying to fight his conscious back.

[In Tom's mind]

Grindelwald: Listen to me and I can give you all the power. All you have to do is eliminate her.

Tom: No! I can't, I-I love her!

Grindelwald: Of course you don't. You wouldn't have left her, you wouldn't have abandoned her. She wasn't going to let you become the dark lord. She is stopping you from your dream. She doesn't want you to be strong. She thinks you are weak.

Tom: No she wouldn't

Grindelwald: Yes, she would. She wants the glory to herself. Don't you wanna become the most feared, most powerful, praised Dark Lord?

Tom: yes!

Grindelwald: All it takes is one spell and one life. She is right in front of you

[back to reality]

Tom struggled to trying to have his own conscious but was conflicted with Grindelwald's. Part of him was there, yet part of Grindelwald was there.

Tom lifted his wand and pointed straight at her,"Why don't you fight back?" He said

" I love you and I always told you that I am here for you" she smiled at him.

She had no tears, but not in a bad way. She kept a calm attitude.

Grindelwald:Do it!

"I'm sorry Tom" she said as she looked into his eyes.

Tom casted the Killing curse and Iris fell on the ground.

Grindelwald:Fool!

Tom could here Grindelwald laugh in his head as he faded away. He finally could control his senses and noticed Iris on the ground.

Grindelwald twisted his mind and brought only anger and hatred in him. Tom knew what he has done, yet he couldn't control himself.

He fell to his knees, looking at his wife. He grabbed her hand as he squeezed it. He felt her twitch a bit and her eyes slowly looked at his.

"I'm so sorry Iris, this is my fault. You shouldn't be sorry for anything, I was jealous of you, I wanted what you had. It was always about me and not you. I have always loved you Iris, even when you thought I didn't. You taught me what it feels like to care about someone. You were the only one who understood me. I was too blind, too ignorant. I love you! Don't leave me!"He pleaded.

She had a single tear in her eye. That was the only sign she could give for she was too weak to speak. Iris's eyes slowly started to go down, as she was slowly dying. Then, her pupils were large, a sign that she was gone.

A single tear fell down his cheek. The only tear and the last he'll ever shed. He was damaged. Broken. He was heartless.

Ava then apparated, into the scene," My Lord, where did you run off to when we were at Grindelwald's- " then Ava realized the scene she appeared on to, "Oh no" she mumbled to herself.

Ava then looked at the fire from the house. It was so bright and smiley that it can be seen by the nearest town.

"We must go my Lord, the flames will attract the public!" Ava said.

Tom stood up slowly and looked down at his lifeless wife. Then turned slowly to Ava, "Of course, let us go" he said in a monotone voice.

[End of flashback]

"When I heard your father say those words, I truly saw what I had seen when he was in his first year. He finally found love, but it hurts to realize it when it involves a life taken away. "