"I have no idea. The only time they let me go into the room was when she was sleeping but I'm going back tomorrow to see if she's getting any better." She said as she felt Sam walk closer towards her and when she looked up, he was standing right in front of her with a sad expression.

"And what about you?" He asked as Paris looked at him confused, "What about me?" She asked as Sam stepped closer to her and pushed some of her hair out of her face and looked her in the eyes, "Are you okay? You look exhausted and it looks like you haven't eaten in who knows how long." Sam said as Paris smiled at him and nodded her head.

"Sam I'm fine. I was just too worried about Quinn to do anything else." She said as Sam looked at her, not really believing a word she was saying and she playfully rolled her eyes as she jumped down from the counter and grabbed his hand, "Now come on, lets go to bed." She said as Sam nodded his head.

"Alright just let me clean up this mess and I'll be up there in a second." He said as Paris nodded her head and made her way up the steps as Sam noticed the sandwich she was eating only had a bite taken out of it and he frowned as he threw it away and made his way back upstairs.

•••

"Here's a lesson for you Mr. Schue," Quinn said as she and Artie finished their number and everyone's claps slowly died down so Quinn could speak. "Don't text and drive, ever. It's the stupidest thing I've ever done" She continued as her eyes trailed towards Puck and she shrugged her shoulders, "Besides sleeping with Puck." She added as Paris let out a laugh and she started to applaud the girl, "I couldnt've said it better myself." Paris said as everyone turned to Puck and laughed.

Paris was shocked to see Quinn awake and happy considering the past few times she had saw her she was in a hospital bed with scratches and bruises all over her. "There are a lot of rumors floating around, so, let's clear the air." Quinn said as Paris turned towards the girl to see what else she had to say. "First of all, all my plumbing still works, which is awesome, but my spine was severly compressed in the car accident which basically means I can't move my feet or legs."

Paris looked away from Quinn to see Tina looking down at the floor making a face as if she were about to cry and Paris scrunched up her face as she tried not to laugh at the ugly face Tina was making. It reminded her of herself a few days ago when she too, was in the hospital worrying about Quinn.

"Good thing is that I'm starting to regain feeling so with a lot of physical therapy and your prayers, I stand a full chance of full recovery so no tears," Quinn said as Paris snapped her fingers in front of Tina's face so she could get her attention, "Hear that Tina? No reason to ugly cry!" Paris joked as Quinn smiled at the girl, glad she was trying to lighten the mood.

"Oh and I apologize for my number. My dance moves aren't as smooth as Artie's yet." Quinn said as Artie rolled his eyes and laughed, "With practice they will be." He said as the room grew quiet and everyone looked at Quinn with a sad expression, even Paris caught herself doing it.

When Sam noticed her expression, he grabbed her hand and gave it a light squeeze to let her know that he was there for her and she smiled at him as Quinn continued to speak again, "I promise that by the time we go to Nationals I'll be out of this chair, dancing on that stage," Quinn said with a tone of determination and Paris quickly stood up and gave the girl a hug as everyone clapped for the girl and seconds later, the bell rung and everyone slowly left the class.

"I see you and Sam are getting very close." Quinn said as Paris felt a smile spread across her face at the mention of Sam and she nodded her head. "Yeah, it happened the day of the wedd-" Paris started to say but at the mention of the wedding she noticed Quinn's expression change and Paris began to frown.