Everyone started to laugh, as Seamus's face was covered in ashes. Shortly after, owls started to fly in with packages.

"Ahh, mails here!" Ron said.

Packages were being dropped and caught by students.

Maurelle saw the newspaper that Ron got, "Can I borrow this?" Maurelle asked Ron, and he gently nodded.

"Hey look! Neville's got a remembrall!" a boy said.

"I've read about those, when the smoke turns red, it means you forgot something." Hermoine said.

"The only problem is, I can't remember what I've forgotten," Neville said.

"Hey Harry, Ron, somebody broke into Gringotts" Maurelle said.

"Listen...believed to be the work of Dark wizards or witches unknown. Gringotts goblins, while acknowledging the breach, insisted nothing was taken. The vault in question number 173 had been emptied out earlier on that very same day." She continued.

"That's odd. That's the vault Hagrid and I went to." Harry said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good afternoon class."

"Good afternoon, Madam Hooch"

"Welcome to your first flying lesson! Well, what are you waiting for? Everyone step onto the left side of their broomstick. Come on now, hurry up! Stick your right hand over your broom and say 'up" Hooch said.

"Up!" The class said.

Harry and Maurelle immediately got their brooms in their hand. Hermoine was a bit annoyed that she couldn't get the first try just like the other two did. Draco eventually got his after a couple sayings.

Ron got struck on the head by his broomstick, while he was in pain, Harry and Maurelle laughed.

"Oh shut up you guys" Ron said.

"Now, once you got a hold of your broom, I want you to mount it. Grip it tight, you don't want to be sliding off to the end. When I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off the ground hard. Keep your brooms steady, hover for a moment and lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle, 3,2,1-" She blew her whistle, and Neville was the first one off the ground.

Neville was getting worried and was scared every insh he goes up.

"Mr. Longbottom-" Hooch said, but was unable to help him.

Neville flew above and away fom the class, others were screaming for him to get down.

He bumped back in fort off the castle then flew straight into the crowd. His robe was then caught by a pole, but his robe was ripping. He fell down, but his robe was caught again. He finally got his robe off and fell a few feet down. Though he injured his arm.

"Everyone, out of the way!" Hooch said.

She picked up Neville and said, "Everyone is to keep their feet firmly on the ground, while I take Mr. Longbottom to the hospital wing. Understand! If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they could say Quidditch."

"Good thing Neville has that remembrall, if he didn't wear that robe, he would've died." Maurelle said.

"That's absurd!" Hermoine said.

"What?! It's the truth." Maurelle said

Hermoine rolled her eyes and both of them joined the rest of the class. Maurelle saw Draco holding Neville's remembrall.

"Give it here Malfoy!" Maurelle said.

"No"He said.

"Give it back" Harry added.

"I think I'll leave this somewhere for Longbottom to find." he then showed off by teasing the two to come chase him. "How about the roof."

Maurelle didn't hesitate to chase after, before Hermoine could stop her, she was so fast that even Draco didn't see her coming. Harry then followed up behind her.

"Give it here Malfoy, or I'll knock you off your broom!" Harry said.

"Is that so?" Draco said.

Harry was gulliable enough to charge at him first, but missed.

"Have it your way then." Draco threw the ball as hard as he can.

Harry and Maurelle then chased after it.

Their speed was at the same pace, that when it came to getting the ball, they both grabbed it at the same time. McGonagall was surprised to see their talent and headed over there to meet with them.

The two arrived back to the group and everyone cheered for the two.

McGonagall then came to confront Harry and Maurelle, "Harry Potter! Maurelle Freya! Follow me."

Draco and his gang snickered at them, thinking they got into trouble.

The two followed McGonagall through the halls and stopped at a DADA class.

"You two wait here." McGonagall said. She then went inside and said, "Professor Quirrell, excuse me for a moment, but could I borrow Wood and Flint, please?"

"Y-yes, c-course" Quirrell stuttered.

McGonagall then came back with the boys and introduced them to Harry and Maurelle.

"Potter, this is Oliver Wood. And Maurelle, this is Marcus Flint." She then turned her attention to the boys, "Wood, Flint, I have found you, two new seekers!" She said with excitement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Harry Potter is the new Griffyndor seeker" Headless Nick said.

"And Maurelle Freya is the new Slytherin seeker!" The other ghost said.

"I always knew those two would do well here!" Nick added on.

The two ghosts then faded away through the walls.

Harry and Maurelle told Ron about what happened with McGonagall.

"A seeker?! But first years never make the house teams?! You two must be the youngest Quidditch player in the-" then Ron was interrupted by a boastful Harry.

"In the century! According to McGonagall" He said.

"Well done Harry! Wood just told us!" Fred said.

"Well done Maurelle! I guess we'll see you on the field!" George said.

"Fred and George are on the team too! They're beaters" Ron said.

"Our job is to make sure you don't get bloodied up too bad." George said to Harry, "Can't make any promises of course. Rough game, Quidditch!"

"Brutal! But no one has died in years. Someone will vanish occasionally, but they'll turn up in a month or two." Fred yelled as they continue on the other way.

"Sounds bloody fun!" Maurelle smiled.

"It is!" Ron said. He then saw Harry's face filled with worry, "Oh come on Harry! Quidditch is great! Best game there is, and you'll be great too."

"But I never even played Quidditch, what if I make a fool of myself?" Harry said.

"You won't make a fool of yourself, it's in your blood" Hermoine added on.

Hermoine then proved it by showing them a glass case of awarded Quidditch players.

"Woah! Harry, you never told me your father was a seeker too." Ron said.

"I didn't know" Harry said.

"Unfortunately Maurelle, I didn't see any Quidditch awards from your mother, but I could name a whole list of what she has done." Hermoine said.

"That's okay, I don't mind. It is nice to drift away for a bit from her path, you know, do something she hasn't." Maurelle said.

Hermoine smiled and nodded her head understanding her reasons.