I realised I still had his number saved with the name Mr Beast.

Aaron will so not appreciate this.

. . . . .

"Hey!" I waved at Leon, stepping out of the car, making sure I had my scarf secure around my neck.

Leon was dressed in a black three piece suit, standing at the entrance of the mansion, with his back facing me. He turned towards me, an impassive expression masking his face. He regarded me for like three seconds and then walked away, acting indifferent.

My eyebrows shot up sarcastically. So he's still not over his loss? Men and their ego problems, I shook my head.

I ignored him and marched inside the house, looking for Aaron. When I reached his room, I pushed the door open to find it empty. Frowning, I closed it back and spun around, only to have bumped by Ace.

He steadied me from falling by holding my shoulders, a smirk playing on his lips. "Here for?" He questioned and I cracked a smile.

I looked around and said, "I'm here to drive with your egoistic friend."

"Egoistic?" He thought for few seconds; scratching his jaw and then his lips spread into a grin.

"If I'm not wrong, is it about Leon?"

"It is."

He chuckled, "Like I said before, he doesn't likes to lose. But I thought you will be practicing with him and Leon is already out. What are you doing here?"

Before I opened my mouth, I stopped myself and thought for some time. I had this thing on my mind about those clingy girlfriends who kept roaming behind their boyfriends. And, from what I did just now, would it me look like them?

Oh! now I felt like a lovesick person. What if Ace thinks the same when I tell him that I came here for Aaron?

"Actually, I was looking for... Aaron.. you know, I had something to talk about..." I tried to play it cool but inside my stomach were in knots, his thoughts alone had my knees weak.

"Aaron has... something... to take care of. But what did you want to talk about?" He urged me to continue.

"Um..." My eyes caught sight of Amor walking to the next hallway. "Amor!" I yelled her name. She jumped in surprise and looked at us, eyeing us in a strange way.

"?"

"Ace wanted to tell you something!" I blurted without any hesitation and this had Ace to snap his head towards me. Amor gaped at me, leaving me completely in a fuss. By the way they were looking at each other, it seemed like they were having a conversation.

Taking this chance, I quietly made my way out of the place, biting my lip and thinking about the tensed situation which I created between them. Did I do something I shouldn't have?

Even if I did, that wouldn't matter, right? Ace was like her brother; then, why did they stayed rooted to their ground like they were lost in each other?

I smacked my forehead mentally. Why am I even letting things like these to get into my mind? I should just forget this. It might be a normal fight or something, I should not take so much interest on them.