Ron then whispered the word, "Scar?"

"Oh, yeah" Harry moved his bangs to reveal it to Ron.

"Wicked" Ron said

"And what is your name?" Ron then looked at Maurelle.

"I'm Maurelle Freya"

"No, way! This is unbelievable. I-I can't believe you are really here. I can't believe you are in the same year as me. This is absolutely wicked! I am meeting two living legends and I am in the same compartment as them!" Ron started to get too excited. "Do you know any magic?"

"Well, there is this one." She took both of her hands and placed them together. She started to motion her hands, as if there was an object inside. When she opened her hands, a glowing orb started to float up, then dispersed into air.

"How are you able to do that without your wand?!" Ron said.

"I don't know?" Maurelle said.

The door opened up to reveal a woman with a cart full of sweets.

"Anything off the trolley dears?" She asked.

"No thanks, I'm all set" Ron held up his food.

Harry and Maurelle saw how Ron was kind of upset. They assumed he didn't have any money on him.

"We'll take the lot" Maurelle said and took some galleons from her bag, as well as Harry.

"Woah" Ron was amazed by the amount of money they had.

Their compartment was filled with candy wrappers. Harry asked Ron about a particular candy and Ron ranted on about some of the disgusting flavors his brothers had.

"These aren't real frogs, are they?" Harry asked.

"It's just a spell, besides it's the cards you want. Each pack has got famous witch and wizards. I got about 500 myself." Ron said.

Maurelle had one too, they both opened the package and their frogs jumped out.

"Watch it!" Ron warned them, but it was too late and their frogs jumped out the window.

"That was rotten luck." Ron said.

Harry pulled out a card, " I've got Dumbledore!"

"I got about six of him" Ron said.

"Hey, he's gone." Harry said.

"Well, you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you? Anyways, what did you get, Maurelle?" Ron said.

"I got my mother." She showed them.

"Wow, that's a rare card. I only have one card of her." Ron said.

"This is the first time I've seen what she looks like. She is beautiful." She stared at her mother. Eventually, her mother disappeared and Maurelle was sad to see her go.

She place it down and Maurelle saw a rat on Ron's lap. Ron noticed they were looking at his pet, "This is Scabbers, by the way. Pathetic, isn't he?"

"Just a little bit." Harry said.

"Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow. Want to see?" Ron said.

"Yeah." Harry and Maurelle said.

Ron pulled out his wand, but before he could say his spell, a curly haired girl in her robes were by their door looking for something, but was disappointed that she couldn't find what she was looking for.

"Has anyone seen a toad? A boy name Neville lost it." She asked.

"No" Ron said.

"Oh you're doing magic." She noticed his wand. "Let's see then."