The two nodded okay. Then Hagrid pulled a tiny object.

"Ooh, we're a bit behind schedule. Best be off." He said

They stood there as he pulled the door down again. He then turned around and told them, " Unless you'd rather stay, of course."

Harry and Maurelle looked at each other for a moment, then decided to follow Hagrid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The three were on a train and Harry was reading off the checklist of supplies need before school starts.

Maurelle just sat there, happy to be off from the Dursley's, while Harry was questioning off of every material there was on the checklist to Hagrid.

They soon got off the train and into a small town. Harry was still reading the list, then told Hagrid, " Can we find all of this in London?"

"If you know where to go" Hagrid said.

Then they walk into this pub, it was quite dim and there was a small window above shining through.

"Ahh Hagrid! Usual I presume?" A bartender said.

"No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business. Just helping young Harry and Maurelle buy their supplies for school." Hagrid patted their shoulders.

"Bless my soul! It's Harry Potter! And... Maurelle Freya!?!" Tom said in shock.

Everyone overheard Tom and they all drew their attention towards them.

"Welcome back Mr. Potter." A man walked up and shook his hand. He then turned to Maurelle, "It's been awhile since we have last seen your mother, it is good to have you back Ms. Freya."

"Doris Crockford. I can't believe I am meeting you at last." She told Harry. "And you my child, I can't believe I am still alive to this day to see you here, alive and well" She told Maurelle.

A man in a turban appeared in front of them soon after Doris, "Harry...Potter. Can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you." He stuttered. "Maurelle F-Freya, it is such an honor to see you, your mother's work is my inspiration"

Maurelle sensed something wrong with this man, but she can't seem to put a finger on it.

"Hello, professor! I didn't see you there. Professor Quirrell will be your Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher." Hagrid said.

"Oh, nice to meet you" Harry shook his hand.

Quirrell didn't take Harry's gesture. "F-fearfully fascinating subject. Nnot that you need it, eh, Potter?"

"Yes, well. Must be going now, lots to buy."Hagrid said.

"Goodbye" Harry said as him and Hagrid walked along.

Maurelle stayed and looked at Quirrell up and down. Quirrell seemed to tense up and Maurelle looked at him in the eye.

"Such a curious thing, a turban. Never know how much it really covers." She said.

Quirrell was getting a little bit nervous. Hagrid called Maurelle and she went off to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hagrid opened a door to a random brick wall.

"See Harry, Maurelle, you're famous!" he said.

"But why are we famous? All those people, how do they know who we are?" Harry said.

"I'm not sure I am the right person to tell you that." Hagrid said as they walked up to the brick wall.

Hagrid took his umbrella and tapped it around a hole. The bricks started to pull back and reveal another side of this town.

"Welcome Harry, Maurelle, to Diagon Alley." he announced.

They walked in and see the alley filled with a liveliness of people.

Hagrid started to tell them about the stores they passed. There was one, in particular, they passed where all the boys hovered around the window, awing a Nimbus 2000.

"But Hagrid, how are we able to pay for this. We haven't had money." Maurelle said.

"Well, there's your money. Gringotts, the wizard bank. Ain't no safer place, not one. Except perhaps Hogwarts." Hagrid point at a huge building.

"Uh, Hagrid? What exactly are these things?" Harry asked.

"They're goblins. Clever as they come, but not the most friendly beasts. Best stay close." he answered.

Maurelle and Harry looked around and were fascinated by these creatures.

Hagrid cleared his throat to get the attention from one of the goblins who was busy writing.

"Mr. Harry Potter and Ms. Maurelle Freya wish to make a withdrawal." Hagrid said.

The goblin then scooted over the desk to look down, " And does Mr. Harry Potter an Ms. Maurelle have their key?"

"Wait a minute. Got them here somewhere." Hagrid said. "Ha!, Here are the little devils." He then showed it to the goblin, "And there's something else as well." He pulled out a piece of paper and said, "Professor Dumbledore gave me this." He handed it to the goblin, "It's about You-know-what in vault You-Know-Which."

"Very well." The goblin said.

They took a mine cart ride underground where all vaults are kept. Maurelle went on a different mine cart to save time.

"Vault 513" The goblin announced.

They got off the cart and faced the vault.

"Key, please." The goblin said. He unlocked her vault and gave her key back. She walked inside with awes as she sees piles and piles of gold around her. She took a bag and grabbed a handful from the nearest pile. Then she got out and the goblin uses her key to lock the vault. They went back to the cart and went off to the lobby, where she waits for Hagrid and Harry.

After a few minutes, she sees the two and walked towards them. "I can't believe my parents left me an enormous amount of money." Maurelle told them.

"Mine either!" Harry said.

"Come on now. We should start shopping for your supplies." Hagrid said.