I looked over to Cadmar again and this time I saw another wolf come up behind me. I wanted to shift and help but I saw Liam come running at us while shifting and fighting off the other wolf.

Leave Luna. Be safe. We got this. Protect your pup, the path should be clear to go to the estate. Go now before things change. Liam said through mindlink.

I can't just leave you two-

No Luna it's fine. You're carrying the next Alpha. Your lives matter. Our don't right now. We're trained to protect our pack and our upper wolves. Leave now. It's okay.

Liam-

Luna.

I growled and he looked at me but he went back to fighting off the wolf. I turned around and started to jog. I was still coughing and would have to walk and lunge forward sometimes. My hand fisted my shirt but I didn't look back.

I rushed up the steps and quickly open the door. I slammed the door behind me close and I was breathing hard. I looked up and I see him coming down the stairs taking off his shirt and walking towards me. "Who's here?" He said in a low tone.

"My old beta, but Valdus-"

"Where are they?" He said as he kept walking towards me. His face was dark. Like he didn't even slept at all. Grey hair was showing on his cheeks and his chin slightly and his grey streaks in his hair are more brighter.

"They're at-"

"Wait-why were you there?? You're pregnant."

"Because I was walking back here when he came. I need to go back to go help-"

"Are you crazy?! You're pregnant! You're carrying my grandchild, you're not going to kill yourself just because we're under attack." He growled.

"Alcander, I think I'm good. I know my betas tactics. He's not that strong."

"Really?" He said as he crossed his arms over his chest and raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. Let me just change and I got this."

"No."

"Alcander I'm doing it either way."

"No you're not. Stay here. "

"No because he has another Alpha with him."

"Okay. I'm a former Alpha. What's the difference?"

"He's the hybrid Alpha."

His arms dropped and he blinked. "What?"

"He's the hybrid Al-"

"Oh god, I need Wilson and Angelia." He pushed past me and moved me away from the door and opened it.

He was about to shift but I stopped him. "Wait! Alcander! Angelia is already there. Everyone is there, but I didn't see Wilson. Why? What's going on?!" I said as I turned towards him.

His back was facing me but he didn't say anything but just shifted and ran off.

I groaned but I quickly ran upstairs and changed.

Are you really that dumb to go fight when you're pregnant??

Eris! This is our own war! I thought you wanted to help?!

I do! But not right now! We're carrying a pup! What's wrong with you?! You're going to risk our pups life for a pathetic wolf?!?

Yeah that pathetic wolf almost killed us!

And he's going to kill our pup if we go near him. He's going to use that to weaken Valdus and then kill him off. You're going into this war and Brycin will kill two birds with one stone.

I blocked her out and ran down stairs since I finished. I jogged towards the door and opened it while shifting.

You're dying tonight Brycin.

******

*smirks*

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Anyway see you guys soon!!SS