Forever...is...Forever

It's been a week since little Hazel was born. We had a trustworthy nanny (MJ) to watch the little baby since we had an interview about Hazel's birth. Yes we told the world well...James accidentally spilled it out.

"So you ready?" James asked. I was focused on fixing my earrings because on of them kept slipping. "Ready for what?" I asked him once I finally fixed my earring. "The interview of course." He says. "Oh! Yea. You?" I asked. "Well." He said in a high pitched voice. "James is there something wrong?" I asked him. "No it's just...us." He says which scared me. "W-what about us?" I asked him. "We're parents talking about our new child. It's crazy!" He says amazed and lifts me up. When I get put back down I say " I know it's like yesterday we were rolling down the parking lot in carts in the snow." I said. "Or you coming to LA and I see you." James smiles. His smile kills me then I start to smile. "Yea." I smiled. "Y/n...I'm so glad you came to LA..." He tells me. "Me too." I said. "And letting me take care of you, giving me many chances, getting married, and giving me a kid." He tells me. I couldn't respond but all I did was walk towards him and hug him. "Mr. And Mrs. Maslow...you're up." The person called us. We broke our hug and walked to set.

On set

We walk up the stage hand in hand waving to the audience screaming our names. As me and James had a seat the questions started. "Hey guys!" The lady Claire said. "Hi!" Me and James said in unison. "You guys already know about what's going to be asked in this interview right?" She asked. James nodded yes. "So a question for y/n, was this baby bump real?" She asked as she pulled up a picture of my bump showing while I was wearing a dress. I start to smile and I respond, "Yea actually." I said. "Wow!" The audience says. "How long have you been pregnant?" She asked. "9 months." James said. "Where's your bump?" I heard in the audience. "Well...we already had the baby." James responds. "OMG WHATS HER NAME??" Claire says so amazed. We pulled up a picture and Hazel showed up on the screen. "Hazel." I said. "So James...your daughter...any fears about this?" She asked him. He looked at me and I shrugged. "Well, I'm in trouble when she gets older and starts dating guys from school. I'm not going to trust any of them for my daughter. And as we all know I was a teenage boy once and I know what they THINK and what they WANT." He says and looks at me. "Trust me James was like one of the boys at school who would date popular girls. I think he knows what mostly all teenage boys think." I told Claire. "This is what I would say to the young man who wants to date my daughter. So here it goes, oh! You wanna Date MY daughter? I need a resume, THREE professional references NOT related to YOU, and I will need a 5 page essay as to what your inspirations are, 5 PAGES." James says and everyone and I laugh. "James, James, James. Sweetie I think your going really far on this." I said. James makes a frightened face and say "ahh she's gonna hate me when she's older. Especially this one (points to y/n)" James says. I nod my head no. "Yup because he will be a pain in the ass when she's a teenager, guns, locks, and more locks. I can just see our house...a locked down prison." I said and everyone laughs even James. "It's sad because it might be true." He says. "Well thanks for coming guys as you can tell we all had a great laugh." Claire says. "Thanks for having us." James and I say and walk off stage.

"Please tell me your really not going to be like that when she's a teenager." I said as were walked inside our house. "Haha I'm not lying. Boys will be boys." James says. "How was the interview?" Mj asks us as we walked in. Hazel was in her arms asleep. "Great actually." James says. "I have to head home see you guys later." Mj waves bye and leaves the house. For me, I had the sleeping angel in my arms. "So James...what you said earlier." I said. "What did I say?" He asked. "How You did those things for me." I said. "What About it?" He asked. "Nothing... I just want to say...thank you." I said. "If I we just ignored each other...we wouldn't be together now." I said. "Or even have Hazel." James answers. "I love you." I said. "I love you too and always." James kisses my forehead. "Grow old together?" I asked. "Of course...I want to be with you forever that why I married you." He tells me. "Well forever we'll be." I said and took out my pinky and so did James. He locked pinkies making the most important promise to each other.
Forever....is....forever....

...the end