2 months later

So Alexa already had her baby, Ocean King. While I am still pregnant with the little baby in me. It's been quite weird lately. James has been gone during the night time after practice and I felt like something was up. He usually comes home at like 8pm but now he usually stays out till 4 in the morning. I don't know what's up so I have to figure out now.

He hasn't been helping me with the baby stuff or anything. And it's stressing me out so much I get so tired sometimes I fall asleep on the floor without even noticing it. The only way I figured out he stayed out late was that when I woke up from the bedroom floor and heard the front door open.

I didn't really know what to do because I felt like he didn't even want the baby at all. He doesn't help and he knows I can't do certain things because it can cause damage to the baby. I feel so alone. Like he didn't want any part in our child's life. He got me thinking that he's with another woman again or that he's just sleeping with other women. Honestly I don't know I just really need to know when he gets back from where the hell he is at.

At 5 in the morning...

I woke up at 5am when I heard the front door close. I turned on the lamp and sat up on the bed. I heard foot steps coming up the room and when the door opened I saw James come in. "Y/n." He said shocked. "James." I said. "What are you doing up?" He asked. "What are YOU doing out at 5 in the morning?" I asked kinda mad. "What?" He asked. "You heard me James." I said. "I WAS WORKING!" He yelled. "OH REALLY?! JAMES IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF YOU JUST GOING OUT! I DONT KNOW WHERE THE HELL YOUR AT?! EVEN THOUGH YOUR 'WORKING' YOUR REALLY NOT! THE GUYS TELL ME THEY DONT KNOW WHERE YOUR AT AND WHEN YOUR HOME YOU LEAVE ME ALONE AND IM THE ONE WHO DOES ALL THE DAMN WORK!" I raised my voice. He slapped my really hard on the face that it echoed in the room. I began to tear up. I walked quickly to the bathroom and locked it.

"Y/n!" He said trying to open the door. I was crying my eyes out. Why did he hit me? Why? What the hell did I do? What if he did that to the baby? What if he tries to harm me again? "Y/n......Please open the door." He said calming down. I can feel that he feels bad, but at the moment I couldn't care.

Play the song while reading😂

A few minutes later I was breathing so heavily, I couldn't catch much air. I was feeling really weak. My eyes slowly started to close....

James pov

"Y/N!" I yell out as I heard a really loud thud. Pushing and running into the door a few times I finally broke into the bathroom and I saw y/n on the floor pasted out. "Y/N!" I yelled out and ran to her. I check her pulse and it was really weak. "PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME Y/N!" I say and quickly pull her close to me. I take out my phone and call 911.

They finally came after 5 minutes. The firefighter put her on the table and I walked back and fourth seeing her just in deep sleep. I knew this might be my last moments with her. Why did I slap her? I was drunk I knew that but they took her away fast and I had to follow them.

Tears fall as I drive behind the fast ambulance. I regret what I did. Everything!

At the hospital...

I paced back and fourth in the waiting room. "Please tell me she's ok." I say in my mind. "James!" I heard someone call my name. I turn around and I see the guys here. "You got my call." I said. "What is it? Is she having the baby?!" Kendall asked. I shook my head no. "What happened then?" Logan asked. "James?" Carlos asked. I sighed. "We fought." I said. "James." Kendall said. "What did you do?" Carlos asked. "Before I tell you..." I gave Carlos and Logan a little look at Kendall's hands. They both notice him about to hurt me. I didn't want to fight him because he's my best friend so I told them to grab his hands,tight. I stepped back. "James...What.The.Hell.Did. You. Do?" He said. "I slapped y/n really hard...and somehow it escalated for her to faint." I said. I looked at Kendall no reaction. It was so weird for him. "Ok boys you can let go." I assumed everything was alright. Kendall walked to me. "Payback time." He said quickly and punched my gut. I held my stomach tight and sat down on the chair. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU SLAP HER?" Kendall yelled. "James.Shes your wife." Carlos said. "I-I don't know." I said. "James. Why?" Kendall asked. "I seriously don't know. We got into an argument then we started yelling at each other and I when we argued I was drunk. I had no control of myself. I finally woke my brain up when I noticed I hit her." I said. "James....I'm not mad. We've all been there before.just....don't ever hit her again. Or else I will kill you even if your my best friend." Kendall said. "I won't. But something is scaring me." I said and looked down. "What?" Logan asked. I sighed. "I'm scared that y/n might die...today." I said and wiped my eyes. Kendall sat down next to me and rubbed my back. "How am I gonna live without her?" I said. "She'll live bud i promise. She's a fighter." Kendall sighs.

An hour later the doctor comes out of the room. "For Mr.Maslow." The doctor says...

To be continued...

Ouch cliffhanger! What do you guys think?