What a nice way to end a trip huh?

I was slowly waking up to the bright light. I slightly opened my right eye and saw James on his phone. I nuzzled up to his body so I wouldn't be bothered by the sunlight. "Good morning baby. " he put his phone down and pulled me towards his chest. "Good morning." I said sleepy. I slightly open my eyes and look at him. He was playing with my hair. I kissed his chin and he smiled. He looked down at me and kissed my forehead. We held each other for a few more minutes and got up.

"Plans for today?" I asked. "Well the guys and I have to perform some songs for the owner. Which will be fun. I hope." James said. "What time?" I asked him. "Like 6 to 8." He said. "Okay." I told him and went to the bathroom. I got dressed into some ripped shorts and a red T shirt. I was looking for my makeup bag and I finally found it in the drawer. I put on just mascara and lip gloss. I got out of the bathroom and James was on the phone. I put my dirty clothes in the bag of laundry and I heard James call my name. "Yea." I answered him waking towards the living room. "I have to go to rehearsal. I'm sorry." James said. "But it's just the owner." I said. "Well that's what Trevor said. I'm sorry babe see you at 6 I promise." He kissed me and walked out the door. "Huh." I said. Well I had no one to hang out with. Wait. I dial Alexa's number. She picked up. "Hey." She said. "Hi." I sighed. "What's wrong?" She asked. "James had to go to rehearsal and left me alone." I said. "Well Carlos did that too." She told me. "Oh. Hey wanna have a girls day till like 6 so we can see them?" I asked. I'm desperate ok."Yea let me call the girls." She said. "K." I said.

10 minutes later...

I was just scrolling through Instagram until I heard the doorbell. "Coming!" I shouted. I opened it and saw the girls with big smiles on their faces. "I (they grab your arms and drag you to the couch.)" I was placed in the couch. "Finally just girls." Jo said. "Hahaha I know right." Jayda said. They all laughed. "What should we do?" I asked. They all looked at each other. "KARAOKE!!" They screamed. I slapped my face with my palm. "But we don't have a-" Alexa stopped me and placed a karaoke machine. "Shit." I said. "LANGUAGE!" Jayda covered my mouth. I rolled my hands and slowly took her hands off my mouth. "Any suggestions?" Jo said while she grabbed the mic. "Wow that was fast." I said. "Well I bring it with me whenever my friends are around." Alexa said. "Do Call Me Maybe!" Jayda said. "Yes!" Alexa said. "Hahaha go for it." I said and jo began to sing it. "Hey I just met you. And this is crazy so here's my number so call me maybe." We sang in unison. At the end of the song we all laughed. "Another!" Jo yelled. "Y/n your turn." Jo said. "No no I'm good." I said. "Dont worry it's just us." Jayda said. "Fine." I said. I chose the song Clarity.

Alexa pov

"Shhh." I said and slowly pulled out my phone. "What are you doing?" Jo whispered. "I'm recording her to let everyone know she is a great singer." I said. "But-" Jayda said. "Shut up people deserve to know this is her real voice not Dancing with the stars." I whispered and Y/N began to sing. As she finished I stopped recording and turned off my phone.

Y/N pov

I finally finished and I got the score 120. Wow ok. "So...hmmmm....Alexa your turn." I said and handed her the mic and pushed her off the couch. "Hahaha ok." She chose the song umbrella. I started to record her. When she finished singing I quickly posted it on both my insta and twitter.

We both sang for hours until Logan called Jayda. "Hello." She said to her phone. "Ok we're coming. Love you too." She said. "Girls it's almost 6 we gotta go." Jayda said and we nodded. I quickly grabbed my purse."Le go" I walked out the door and they did too. We got into the elevator and went to the stage floor. We finally made it to stage and people were already in line. "Shit" Jayda said. "Ha I know." I said. I went up to the security guard. "Umm hi. Logan Henderson called us to get here inside." I pointed at the glass locked door. "Please tell me your names." He said. "Y/n, Jayda, Alexa , and jo." I pointed at each and one of them. He unlocked the door and opened it for us. The people saw and almost got in. He quickly closed it. "That was close." Alexa said picking up her purse. "Too close." Jo said.

"There's my girl!" Someone said. We turned around. It was Logan. "Logan!" Jayda ran straight to him and hugged him. "Wow it's like you guys haven't seen each other for ages." Jo said. "Oh shut up." Jayda said while enjoying her hug from Logan. Ok this is getting weird a little. "Where's the rest?" I ask. "Carlos is over in the room over there, Kendall is in the bathroom and James well I think he is in his dressing room." Logan said. "K I'll bump into him some how." I turned around to see the girls gone and when I turned back to Logan and Jayda they were walking to his dressing room. I sighed. I started walking to the right hall. I looked around and I saw only 4 doors and 2 of them were restrooms. One door opened and Kendall came out of it. It was the bathroom. "Enjoy your time there?" I asked. He patted his stomach. "Very much." He said. We both laughed. "Hey remember that song that we all sang back home. The one when Logan was kinda being a bitch after he used the bathroom." I asked. "Oh yea! Oh your such a turd oh yea a giant turd!" He sang. "And you look like a turd and you smell like a turd." I sang. "Oh your such a turd oh yea a giant turd and you look like a turd and you SMELLLLLLL LIKE A TURRD!" We both sang. "Ahh good times." He said. "Yup." I said. "Hey guys." I turned around and saw James. He was walking towards me. "Hey." I said and he kissed me. "Have you seen jo y/n" Kendall asked. "I think she is in your dressing room." I said. "Ok thanks see ya." He ran. "Bye!" James and I both said in unison. "Now i can do this." He said. "Wh-" he slammed his lips into mine. We kept kissing until I hit the wall. Next thing we started making out. Then James got a text. "Damn it!" He said pissed. I laughed. "I have to be on stage in 2 minutes." He said. I gave him a kiss. "Break a leg." I told him. "Ouch. That's gonna hurt though." He said. "You know what I mean." I said. "Hahahaha of course." He said and ran to the stage. I'm so glad tonight is the last night here. We can finally go home.

I walked out to the crowd. It was full. I saw the owner of the cruise in the middle the front of the crowd sitting in a chair with 5 other body guards. I saw the girls in front of the stage. I walked to them making my way through the crowd. "Alexa!" I yelled. She took my hand and pulled me towards them. "Thank you." I said. "Anytime sweetie." She patted my head. The lights turned off. The crowd began to scream "Shit. These people know how to scream." I said. "Ha you think." Jo said.

As soon as the performance was over the boys ran straight to their dressing room. Carlos, Logan, and Kendall came out. "Lets go to the bar." Jo said. "Yea." Kendall said. They started walking till they stopped. "Y/n you coming?" Kendall asked. "Umm no I'm gonna be with James." I said and turned around to go to James dressing room. I opened the door. "Hey you did a-" I paused when I saw James on a chair with a girl on top of him. The girl was blonde. She turned around and it was the devil! I gasped and I ran out of the room. "I told you he's mine and always will be!" I heard her yell while I was running out.

James pov

" I told you he's mine and always will be!" I heard a familiar voice say. I woke up and saw Amanda on top of me. I pushed her off me with force. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I screamed at her. "Oh good morning baby." She said. "It's not even morning! Where's y/n?!" I yelled at her. She stood up. "Oh you don't need that girl anymore you have me." She placed her hand on my neck. "NO! I love her and Not you" I said. I ripped her hand away from my neck. "She's a nobody James. Come on you and I both know that." She said. "She maybe a nobody to you but to me she is the most important person to me." I pushed aside which made her fall and went looking for y/n. "Y/N!" I shouted. She wasn't in the halls. Where is she?

Y/n pov

I was back at the suite getting all my stuff packed. People leave in the morning so once this cruise stops I'll make my way back to the apartment and pack up James things, but for tonight I'm gonna need somewhere to crash. I can't at the girls because well they might ask and I don't want that right now. I can't ask the boys because I know James has already asked them where I am. I'll just crash in the janitor closet then.

I finished packing and I finally got out. I didn't leave any note for James at all. I can't believe he did that. AGAIN! I was out on the deck where no one was and I saw the closest near the exit where everyone will be leaving tomorrow. I opened the closet and just as I thought it will be empty it was. I sighed. "Nice room to sleep in." I said. My phone kept ringing and dinging and I knew it was James of course it would be. I finally got myself comfortable in this small ass closet. What a nice way to spend your last day on a cruise right?