Perfect Lazy day: logan pov

Logan POV

My heart was still hurting

My heart was still hurting. I had to do something. I got up and started packing. Then Carlos came into my room. "Hey Lo-, where are you going." He asked. "Carlos I'm gonna be gone for two days ok just don't ask. If anybody asks where I am just say I'm at my mom's." I said still packing. "This isn't about y/n isn't it?" Carlos asked. "It is that's why I just have to stay away for about 2 days ok." I said and looked up at him. He looked sad. "Fine. It's your choice I'm not stopping you." He said raising his arms. "Thanks bro." We bro hugged and I went somewhere that I can loose myself and not even think about y/n. It was home. Yes I am actually going home but I'm not gonna see my mom since she is in Texas right now.

Once I got home I rented a hotel downtown. I went up to my room and I saw someone that looked exactly like y/n until I shook my head and it wasn't that girl had blond hair and green eyes not like y/n. Once I got into my room I plopped myself onto my bed. I sighed. "I'm home." I said. I went to the balcony outside and I still remember the view out here. I saw some flowers on the balcony. Those are y/n favorite flowers. I smiled. Wait I'm here to try to forget her. "Ahh!" I screamed went back inside and closed the curtains. "Your here to forget her.Your here to forget her.Your here to forget her." I kept repeating to myself. I need to go hang out with some friends. I called my old friend Caleb to see if he was busy and the great news is that he wasn't.

Meeting Caleb...

"Sup Logan." He said as I was walking towards him. "Hey bro." I said and we bro hugged. "How's life?" He asked. "It can be better." I said sadly. Caleb was the guy I can always talk to when I'm deep in my thoughts. Don't get me wrong I love the guys but if I talk about y/n they won't understand since we are all close friends of her's. "What happened?" He asked and handed me a sprite. "Ok so I like this girl but my best friend is dating her." I said drinking my soda. "Damn that must hurt like hell. (I nodded) Well honestly let this just fly by." He said. "Fly by?" I said. "Yea just let the universe do its thing. It will get better soon you know." He said. "Thanks brother."I said. We talked for hours and I really had my mind off of y/n.

When we were done talking I decided to go for a little walk around town. It was very bright like I remembered.

Flashback...

The guys, y/n and I were walking around town just hanging out. We saw saw some wet cement. "Your thinking what I'm thinking?" Carlos asked. "Yup." I said. We all put one hand on the cement and wrote our names on it. My hand print was right next to Y/n's. She and I were close that year so she wrote smiley faces. It was a meaning for us both to always be happy no matter what.

Flashback over...

I was still walking and i noticed the ground. Our handprints on there. I decided to take a picture of it to show the guys when I get back. I was still walking until I noticed some fans running towards me. I sign some of their things and left. A lot of them looked like y/n. I really couldn't get her off my mind. I don't think I'll find another girl just as great as her.