I promise...

It was the morning of the day I had to go. "Hey babe you need to get up you leave in 2 hours." I started to cry. I was awake it was just my eyes were closed. James shook me a little and then he walked over to my side. He bent down on the floor and saw me I think, "hey don't cry." He rubbed my arm. I cried a little more knowing that I'm gonna miss his touch. I opened my watery eyes and hugged James. "I don't wanna leave." I told him. "I don't want you too either but y/n you have to live your dream." James told me and we got off the floor. "I know." I looked down about to cry again. He kissed my head and hugged me. I began to cry again on his chest.

After crying for a few more minutes I decided to go get dressed in some jeans and and white t shirt. When I finished I saw the guys outside my apartment door. I was about to cry. "Aww y/n." Kendall pulled me into a hug. His arms were open and I walked into his arms. He was rubbing my back while I was crying on his chest. "I know." He said. When he let go Carlos opened his arms. I hugged him and I was still crying. When I let go I saw Carlos crying too. "I'll miss you." He told me. "Same here your my crazy best friend." I laughed a little even with my eyes still watery. Then came Logan. His arms were wide open too. "I'll miss you too." I said hugging him. "Same here. Same here." He said twice. He sighed and let me go. "Ready?" Someone said. I turned around to see James with my last bag. I sighed. "Yes." I said. And walked away from the guys. Before leaving I told them, "see you in 5 months." I waved bye and left.

When James and I finally got in to the car James took my left hand quickly and began driving. "I'm gonna miss not seeing you for five months." He told looking at the road still. "Same." I said looking out the window.

At the airport...

I was holding James' hand and my bags were already on the flight. "I only have a few minutes left." I told him. "Sadly." He said looking down. "James look at me." He still had his head down. I slowly lifted his head and saw some tears on his cheeks. "I miss you already y/n." He pulled my in tight and hugged him back tight. "I do too." I said crying. " flight 160 will be boarding flights at this moment please arrive at you plane now." The speaker said. "That's me." I said crying. James looked me in the eyes and kissed me passionately. When we break the kiss our foreheads were against each other and our noses touched. "I love you." He told me. "I love you too." I kissed him and he told me, "I promise to call and text you every night." I nodded and he finally let me go. When I walked away I sighed. When I turned around I saw a sad James. A broken one. "It's only 5 months." I told myself. Yea it is only five months what's gonna happen anyway.

I got on the plane and I sat in between a man and an old lady. This will be a fun plane ride.

James POV

As I was watching my girlfriend leave I had tears in my eyes. When she wasn't able to see me anymore I cried and fell to the floor. I love Y/n but if you love somebody you have to let them go. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw the guys. I stood up and hugged Kendall. "She'll be back bro." He said. I let go and the guys were patting my shoulder.

Logan POV

I knew I still like Y/n but my best friend needed me. When we walked in the airport I saw Y/n and James. When y/b left James fell to the floor and started crying. We had to run to him. I felt bad for him and I also felt bad that we won't see her for five months. He got up and we went back to the apartment.