Your heartbeat and his heartbreak

James POV

I woke up with y/n in my arms. She was asleep. She looked so adorable. I can't believe I have her with me that was my senior dream for her to be my girlfriend. Until a stupid boy named Kade took her away. I was playing with her soft hair.

Your POV...

I woke up to a strange feeling on the to of my head. I looked up to see James playing with my hair. "Good morning." He gave me a kiss. "Good morning." I said. "So what are we going to do today?" I asked him. "Well... I was planning to take you on our first date together." James said. "Mhmm that sounds good. Can I know where we are gonna go?" I asked him. "Well you can know the place." James said. "What's the place?" I asked. "Earth." He laughed. I playfully hit his chest. "Your still making those jokes?" I asked. "You know you love my jokes." He said and raised his eyebrow. "Oh my god James." I laughed a little and buried my head in his chest. James laughed. His hand was on my waist. I locked it with my hand and looked at him. "Do you think we should tell them?" I asked James. "The guys?" He asked. "Yea." I said. "Ok. Let's go." James said. "Well I gotta clean up and get dressed." I said since I had no make up on and only in my pajamas. "Serious we have seen you in your Dora pjs we don't care if your in your pjs and don't wear make up remember we have seen you without make up before." James said. "Can I at least brush my teeth and wash my face?" I asked. "Fine. I'm gonna brush my teeth anyway." James said. I was washing my face and James was brushing his teeth. When James finished and I finished with my face James just stood there when I was brushing my teeth making weird faces. I could not stop laughing.

We headed over to the guys place. James unlocked the door. "Hey guys!" James said. "Good morning!" Kendall said. The rest just waved since they were too busy playing Mario kart. "We have to tell you something." I said. They stopped everything. "What is it?" Carlos asked. "I'm not single anymore!!!" James said. "Who's the girl....or boy?" Carlos asked and giggled a little. James just looked at him with a dont even look. "Well the lucky GIRL is (wraps arms around You) her." James said I smiled. Kendall looked happy. Carlos clapped and Logan well he dropped his phone. Everyone looked towards Logan. "Buddy you ok?" Carlos asked.

Logan POV...

When James told us he was dating Y/n my heart dropped. HE IS DATING Y/N! He was terrible to her what happened?! I dropped my phone and it crack a little in the corner. I picked it up. "Buddy you ok?" Carlos asked me. AM I OK? AM I OK?! NO IM NOT "OKAY". I really liked her. Ever since we met again. "Of course I'm ok. Never been better! I just got a text that was shocking that's it." I lied. "Ok." Kendall said.

Your POV

I wonder if he was lying. Wait he doesn't lie. Right? Kendall walked up towards me and James. Then he and James were really close and I mean really Close. "Listen don't break her heart ok?" Kendall said. James pushed Kendall lightly to back him up. "I won't Kendall." James said. Kendall nodded in approval. "Kendall don't worry I think I'm in good hands." I winked at James. "Ok ok stop with that we're here remember?" Carlos said a little disgusted. I laughed. We stayed a little bit and talked about life. "Well y/n and I have to go. I'll be back home in 2 days." James said my eyes opened wide. "Our date is 2 days?" I asked. He laughed "no i stop 'living' with you in two days remember. " he said. "Oh yea. " I said. We walked out of the apartment complex and got to james' car.

Logan POV

When James and Y/n left I got off the couch. Then someone dragged me back down. "What?" I asked. "What's wrong?" Carlos asked me and Kendall looked like i needed some help. "Nothing ok just leave me alone." I said. "Tell us." Kendall said in demand."fine!" I said kinda pissed that they were forcing me. "I have feelings for y/n ok." I said. They gasped. "Since when?" Carlos asked. "Since we saw her again at Mikey's dance room." I said. "Aww buddy." Kendall said and patted my shoulder. "You'll find another girl just as great as Y/n." Carlos said. I still have very strong feelings for her. "I don't think so." I said and walked to my room. I sat down in my room remembering some great memories we had together before I even became famous.  A tear fell down my face. I really liked her and I felt so emotional that I lost her to a guy that was the biggest fuck boy in Hollywood. I stayed up for a few hours and fell asleep.

Your POV...

James and I drove to this beautiful park with a huge field. We walked up the hill near a willow tree. "Wow look at the view." I said amazed. "I knew you would like it here." James said and placed the blanket on the grass. I sat down and James took out the picnic basket. James took out chocolate cover strawberries, grapes, and some spaghetti. "James did you cook this?" I asked and tasted spaghetti. "Yea. And I made the chocolate covered strawberries." He said. "It tastes amazing!" I said still eating. He laughed at me and wiped the sauce off my face with a napkin. I blushed a little and looked away. He turned my face and said, "you don't need to turn away. I think it's cute when you blush." James said. I smiled.

After eating James and I climbed up the tree. "Look at the stars." I pointed. "Look a heart!" James pointed it out. I saw it. "Here." James handed me a little knife."what for?" I asked. He pointed at the heart that said j+_. I carved my first initial. "J plus (your first initial)." I said with a smile. "Yup." He tapped my nose.

We stayed in the tree for an hour and decided to go back to my apartment. "Tonight was great James." I said. "It was. It was a very special night because I was with my very special girl." He said and kissed my nose. I got dressed for bed and laid down looking through my phone. Then James came in. "Hello there." I said. He was hiding at the end of my bed. "Damn it." He said and climb on my bed. I laughed. I put down my phone and he sat next to me. "What are you doing here?" I asked laughing. "Well I wanna cuddle." He said. "Fine but I might fall asleep again." I said. "Oh well." He said and he laid down with his arms hugging me. As always I was quickly falling asleep to his heartbeat.