The devil

Your pov

It was day 2 of our dancing with the stars practice. I woke up and fell out of bed. As usual. I got dressed and skipped breakfast since I wasn't hungry.

Once I got to the studio James wasn't there yet. I waited for 10 minutes no James. I waited for 30 minutes. No James. I waited for and hour no James. Where is he? Everyone else was practicing while I was just dancing by myself. "I'm here." James said. "Where were you?" I asked. "That's none of your business." He said. I raised my arms up a little."well I'm sorry I was just asking." I rolled my eyes. "So did you get your moves down?" He asked me. "Yes. Did you?" I asked with sass. "Of course. Since I have an amazing girlfriend that taught me." He said. I rolled my eyes."let's just practice maslow." I said.

For 2 hours we practiced until a girl with dirty blonde hair came in with Logan. "Jamie!" She said and kinda hit me on the way to jump hug James. I walked to Logan. "Amanda?" I asked him with a whisper. He nodded. She was my height. She had some really tight tights on and a bra. Looked at them and saw them making out. Logan and I just stood there. Logan turned to me. "Yea they do that a lot." He said. "Hey your just jealous you can't get a girl." James said. I was shocked on what came out of James mouth. Logan rolled his eyes. James then went back to making out with his girlfriend.

After 10 minutes of them making out I finally said. "Well this is weird I'm gonna go." I said. I grabbed my things and left the three of them in the dance room.

James POV

After a few minutes y/n left Amanda broke our kiss. "I have to go I forgot I have a shoot in 2 hours love you Jamie poo." She said and kissed me again.

Your POV

I was walked in the elevator and someone else walked in too. I didn't look who it was until the elevator stopped all of a sudden. I looked at the floor and all there was were two lines. I looked at the person who was also in the elevator with and it was the devil. She had an evil smirk on her face. "Um hi?" I said feeling super uncomfortable at the moment. "Hello." She said with her evil smirk. "So your james' partner." she said. "Yes..." I said. She pushed me towards the wall and one of her hands on my neck and one on my hands. "Don't even dare think your going to replace me as James' girlfriend.(starts chocking Y/n) Got it?" She said. I couldn't get much air on a little but I nodded ok. "Thank you." She slammed me on the door and pressed the button for us to move again. Once the door opened she got out first and I got out last. My neck hurts. I looked at the mirror on the wall and it had a hand print on it. "Oh god." It stung a little when I touched it. Some people looked at me weird. What did she put on her hand?

I drove back to my apartment and got into the elevator when I got out I was thankful no one would see me like this. My neck felt like it was burning it started to hurt a lot more. So tears came out because of the pain. Kendall came out of his apartment and saw me. "Hey- why are you crying?" He asked me. I shook my head no with tears still coming out and opened my door. I closed it behind me and ran into the bathroom. Good thing Kendall did not see my neck.

Kendall POV

I was in front of Y/n's door when she closed it. I heard the elevator ding and someone coming this way. It was James who I saw. A sudden flame burned inside me when I saw him. When he got close enough I grabbed him by the shirt and pushed him to the wall. "Hey!Hey! Kendall what are you doing?!" He yelled. "WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I yelled. "What?" He asked. "WHAT DID YOU DO TO Y/N?!" I raised my voice a bit more. "NOTHING!" James said. "Don't lie James!" I lowered it a little. "I'm not lying." He raised his voice a bit. I suddenly let go of him and we just looked at each other until I said. "Then why was she crying?" I asked him. "I don't know. She just left the dance room. She seemed alright." James said. I ran to Y/n's door to check if it was locked and it wasn't I opened the door quickly and looked for her. I saw the bathroom door closed with a light there. I opened it.

Your POV

I put my hair in a bun as fast as I can and saw the dark red hand mark on my neck. I was looking for medicine but it was hard since my vision was blurry due to my watery eyes I had at the moment. I suddenly heard the door open and I heard the person gasps. "Y/N WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" that was Kendall's voice. SHIT HE FOUND OUT! I fell onto the floor crying since the pain got worse. It felt like a knife cutting deep into my skin slowly. "WHO DID THIS TO YOU?!" He basically screamed. Suddenly I felt a cool cream on my neck. It was soothing. I opened my eyes to see Kendall putting medicine on my neck. It was relieving my pain. But it still kinda stung. I was gasping for air. Kendall put bandage on my neck and picked me up bridal style onto my bed. "Y/n I'm gonna stay here until you tell me what happened." Kendall looked deep into my eyes. I didn't want to tell him because I knew he was going to go crazy but I had no choice he found out. Then I heard more foot steps coming in, but I didn't get to see because I drifted to sleep.

Kendall POV

I heard foot steps coming our way. I looked at y/n and she was asleep. I saw James. "What are you doing here James. I thought you hate y/n?" I asked him. "I never said I hated her." James said and looked over to y/n.

James POV

Y/n looked so peaceful sleeping, until I noticed her neck. A white bandage covered most of it. "What happened to her?" I asked. "You can ask her that tomorrow. For right now you should leave." Kendall said. What did I ever do to y/n. Completely nothing! I got angry and left but I slammed the door on my way out. I went straight to my room angry. Why can't he tell me what happened to her. I'm her friend too! Wait. Am I.(notices all the bad things he did) I'm not her friend. I'm basically the person that maybe ruined her life by saying she is a bad dancer. I punched my pillow. "Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." I said while punching it. I grabbed my old phone and went through the pictures again. This time I went through all of it. I stopped on this picture. It was New Year's.

Flashback...

It was New Year's Eve and everyone had dates. Kendall had Fiona. Carlos had Diana. Logan had Jayda. I had no one until I noticed y/n didn't have a date either. I walked up to her. "Y/n do you have a date?" I asked to make sure. God I felt so much butterflies. "No. Do you?" She asked me. "No." I responded quickly. "Wanna be my date?" She laughed while she asked. OMG Y/N IS ASKING ME TO BE HER DATE!!!! Calm down James you sound like a girl, play it cool. "Sure." I said. I took my arm and and she locked arms with me. God this is the best day ever. We walked to guys and their dates. "Aww you guys would make a great couple." Jayda said. Y/n blushed and I just smile. I WISH WE WERE DATING!"guys it's almost New Years come on come on." Diana said. "5. 4. 3. 2. 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!" We yelled out. I took out my phone to take a picture of me and y/n. When I was about to take the picture y/n kissed my cheek. I looked at the picture and it was me blushing and y/n kissing my cheek. "Keep it." She said with a smile. "I will." I said. I smiled at her.

Flashback ends...

I didn't want to delete it. So I kept it. I just hope Amanda won't see it she'll kill me, but she knows I love her. I looked at more at the pictures and all of them and y/n in them. I felt something weird in my stomach when I saw these pictures like a good feeling in my stomach. I don't know what it was. Could it be that I'm starting to develop feelings for y/n all over again?

Hey guys I'm gonna try to post 2-4 chapters a day and if I'm busy probably just 1 or two so just keep a look out on those chapters.😉💙-A