Big News

It was already the next day and I didn't realize James left for the album release early, therefore I was alone in bed. I had the need to throw up again. Good thing that I placed a trash can next to me the night before. I really needed to figure out how to tell James about my big news. I got out of bed feeling a bit weak but I could make it down to the kitchen. Fox came running up to me and jumped onto my leg. It was a quick jump but at least he didn't hit the baby. "Fox your gonna be a big brother." I laughed.

5 hours later...

I woke up from my three hour nap which was weird. I didn't know having a baby inside you can make you sleepy. I heard the doorbell and I walked downstairs. When I opened it I was the girls and Kendall. "Oh hey." I said. "Tell them." Alexa said. "Tell us what?" Kendall panicked. I gave Alexa the what the fuck look. "Tell them." She demanded. I rolled my eyes and told them to come in. They all sat down on the couch and Kendall and Alexa sat next to me. "Y/n what's going on?" Kendall asked. "You can tell us." MJ said. I sighed and began to speak,"I'm....pr-pr-pregnant." I started to stutter. "WHAT?!" They all asked. Kendall was looking at me shocked and everyone else was so happy. "Y-yea." I sighed. "IM SOO HAPPY FOR YOU!" Jo and Jayda said. "ME TOO LETS GO BABY SHOPPING!" MJ said. "Does James know?" Kendall asked. Everyone looked at me and him. I was quiet. "He doesn't does he?" Kendall said. "Don't say anything please I'll tell him. Soon." I said. "Y/n. I thought you told him?" Alexa whined. "He didn't let me speak because of your new album is out. You think I wanted to ruin his day?" I asked."Y/n-" Kendall said and was interrupted. "Y/n I'm home!" James yelled out. I sighed. "Tell him...now." Kendall said. "Kendall you don't understand." I whispered. "Oh hey guys." James said. "Hi." I got up and kissed his cheek. "I need to talk to you." James says and looked at Kendall. "Is something wrong?" I asked. "We just need to....umm talk." He said. "Ok?" I said unsure. We walked to the closest door near us which was the master bedroom. "What's wrong?" I asked him. He sits down on the bed and pats the bed telling me to sit next to him. I was confused. Probably he knows my pregnant. I sit down slowly. "Y/n I don't know if Kendall already told you this but..." he pauses. "What?" I asked. "I'm going on tour in 3 months." He sighs. "Really? I'm so happy for you!" I said. "Really?!" He asked excitedly. "Of course James this is your last tour with the boys." I said. "I know! But...I'm gonna be gone for a few months." He told me. I thought for a moment if I was actually pregnant does that mean...he's gonna miss the birth! I gulped. "Umm James." I said. "Yea? Is something wrong y/n?" He asked and placed his hand on my right arm. "C-can you go with me to my doctor's appointment tomorrow?" I asked afraid he might say yes. "Of course. Is something wrong?" He asked. "N-no just a check up." I said. "If it's just a check up why do I need to go?" He asked concerned. "Believe me you would want to go there." I said. "Your scaring me y/n." He said. "don't worry there is nothing to be afraid of James." I put my hand on his hand. "Promise?" He asked. I sighed. "Promise." I said.