Oh...My...God

"You may now kiss the bride." The priest said. "WOOOOO!!!!" The crowd of people said. I was the maid of honor and James was best man. They walked down the aisle while pink and red petals were thrown up in the air. James and I both walked down the stairs after the newly weds. We were all outside. The girls were bridesmaids. "CAMERA MAN!" I yelled out. He quickly came to us and took our pictures. "Wow your basically a boss at this." Logan said. "Thanks." I said. "PARTY TIME!!" Carlos yelled and we all got into our cars. James and I drove to the beach where the party is held.

"Wow look at this place!" James said. "I know. It's beautiful." I said. We walked to the building where the party is held. It wasn't technically a building the walls we open so we can see the ocean and hear it too. "This is sick!" Logan said. "Totally." Jayda said. "Ok guys we gotta go find out newly wedded friends." I said and we walked to them. "MR. AND MRS. PENAVEGA!" I yelled. They laughed. "Why does that sound so right?" Alexa asked. "Because it is." Carlos kissed her cheek. "Can we sit?" I asked. "Of course it's our tale anyway and your names are on the tag." She said. "Oh right." Jo said and sat down. "I can't believe you guys are married it's crazy." Logan said. "I know. Then they'll have kids." Kendall said. We all got quiet. Then we laughed. "Kids well someday but not immediately." Alexa said. "But we for sure want kids." Carlos said. "Hahaha ok." I said.

"I would like to make a toast to me two bestest friends." I said and everyone stopped chatting and listened. "These have helped me through thick and thin. And I'm thankful for that. I'm happy you to found love and I know it will last forever. You two are perfect for each other. I hope you two know that." I smiled at them. "But Carlos I know your my best friend and all but I swear to god if you dare break her heart to pieces it's not gonna be the only thing that will break." I threatened. He threw his hands up. "Ok I promise." He said. "Good." I said. "Now boys go get your butts on stage and sing!" I said. "Sing?" Alexa asked. "Sing." I said.

Everyone ran towards the stage. The girls and I were in front. "So this is for my beautiful wife." Carlos said. "And this is for my beautiful girlfriend." Jo said. "And this is for my gorgeous girlfriend." Logan winked at Jayda. "And this is for my amazing girlfriend." James said pointing out at me. "This song is called Amazing." Carlos

(You can play the music if you want😂)

Looks good in a dress, even better in my sweatshirt
My car is a mess, but she don't mind
She never complains, even when I'm out all night
I sleep in all day, and that's just fine

'Cause she knows that I'm falling fast
I know that I'll never let her go
Singing oh yea I'm loving that, the way she makes me feel
Singing oh yea she's so rad, this is just unreal
And all around the world I've never seen a girl that makes me crazy baby
Girl you're just amazing

The star of the show, but doesn't beg for attention
She already knows she's got the part
She lives in the now, even though it's not forever
So girl take a bow, you've won my heart

(The girls and you take a bow)

'Cause she knows that I'm falling fast
I know that I'll never let her go
Singing oh yea I'm loving that, the way she makes me feel
Singing oh yea she's so rad, this is just unreal
And all around the world I've never seen a girl that makes me crazy baby
Girl you're just amazing

Now baby listen to me, you're more than all that I need when you're by my side
I must be under a spell, and girl if you couldn't tell, you light up my life

Singing oh yea I'm loving that, the way she makes me feel
Singing oh yea she's so rad, this is just unreal
And all around the world I've never seen a girl that makes me crazy baby
Girl you're just amazing

Singing oh yea I'm loving that, the way she makes me feel
Singing oh yea she's so rad, this is just unreal
And all around the world I've never seen a girl that makes me crazy baby
Girl you're just amazing

"Wow that was amazing! Get it?" Alexa said. "I think we get Lex." I said. The boys came down. "Now it's time for the bouquet toss" Alexa yelled out. All the unwedded women crowded Alexa. She faced us. "Aren't you supposed to toss it behind you?" I asked her. "Well I wanted to toss it to someone." She said. "Who?" Her cousin asked. She tosses it to me and I catch it. "Why me?" I asked. She turned me around and I saw James on one knee. I gasped. "Oh...my...god" I said. "Y/n I know we have been threw some bumps in the past but I noticed that the love we have for each other can't die. Ever since 6th grade I had feelings for you and it never stopped. I have fallen in love with you. My girl, my best friend, my girlfriend, my world...wait no my everything. You are my love and I don't want to lose you. (Pops open box) Will you marry me?" He smiled hoping I will say yes. Let's play with him a little shall we. "Hmmmm...Let me think about it." I said. "Awww..." the crowd said. James looked really sad. "I'm just playing. Of course I'll marry you!" I said. "You will?" He asked super happy. "Yes. I love you." I said. He placed the ring on my finger. "I love you too." He got up and kissed me. "Got it!" Kendall said. I looked to my right and saw Kendall holding a camera and jo taking pictures. "Are you guys taking pictures? And recording?" I asked. They hide the cameras. "Uh no." Kendall said. "He's lying yea we are. We want you guys to keep it for memories." Jo said. "Aww thanks." I said. "Shouldn't be thanking, thank him." Carlos pointed at James. "You did this?" I asked. "I did. I wanted you to get the bouquet since it has a meaning for you to get married." He smiled. "Very clever maslow." I complimented him. "Thank you soon to be mrs.maslow." He winked. "Well your welcome mr.Maslow." I said. He kissed me passionately and the crowd awed. I broke it and started smiling. "So what now?" I ask him. James and I gave each other the look of I know what to do look. "LETS DANCE!" James and I yelled in unison and the DJ played Galway Girl. It was such a perfect night for everyone especially Los, Lex, James, and I. Can anything else get better?