She's in trouble

It was the day of the funeral. I was wearing a black dress with my natural straight hair.

I wore my silver locket Aunt Beth gave me when I was 3 years old

I wore my silver locket Aunt Beth gave me when I was 3 years old. I sighed once I was about to open the door. "Y/n." Matt said. He had a paper in his hand. "Yes." I said. "This is the list my mom made before she died on who will be carrot her casket. He handed the paper to me. I quickly grabbed it and read the names Logan Henderson, Carlos Penavega, Kendall Schmidt, Matthew Ali, John Ali, and JAMES MASLOW. Oh shit I'm gonna have to see James. "I uh.." I said. Matt took the paper. "Just do it for my mom please." He said. I nodded yes. He walked away with the paper in his hand. I took a deep breath in then out. "Y/n lets go." Jayda said and we walked downstairs to her car.

We were driving to the funeral service where the reception is held. In the parking lot I saw family members and friends and also the boys. They almost saw me until I just dropped my head to pretending to be on my phone. "You can't ignore him forever y/n" Jayda said. "You don't know what's going on." I snapped. "I might not know the whole story but I do know that you should go talk to him and tell you what really went on." She said parking. "I'm not ready and let's not talk about him today. Today is about your mother not him." I said. She got out of the car first. Then I got out of the car. The guys were looking at me with sorrow. They were in front of the door while I was beside of the car. James and I made eye contact with each other. Until I broke it. I looked down and began walking towards them but I was actually wanting to go to the door. They had dates except for James. I bet Amanda is just in the bathroom or something. "Hey-" I heard Carlos say. "Los don't." I heard Jayda say. I took a deep breath and kept walking. Once I made it to the room where the reception was held I stood right in front of the door. I saw the casket right there with my aunt in it. I had a small gasp. I didn't want to go in but to see her the last time is what I really wanted at the moment. I felt a hand on my shoulder. It was john's hand. He took his hand out for me to grab. "Come on." I took his hand and we walked to the casket. Once I saw her body she was lifeless but she looked like she is in peace. I put my head on his shoulder and let out my tears. He patted my head. "Shh." He tried to calm me down. We both sat down in the front. I saw the boys all together walking towards the casket. I looked down. After they finished they all sat behind me. Ha my luck huh. I turned around pretending to look faraway but I was actually checking who was sitting next to me and of course it was James. We made eye contact again he had a small smile and my face was just dull. I turned around quickly after seeing his face. "Y/-" he tried to speak. "Not now James." I whispered to my side. He became quiet.

After the reception I walked quickly to the car with Jayda and headed to the cemetery where she will be buried.

At the cemetery...

I saw the guys, Matt, and john carry the casket. They handed it to the men who puts the casket on the floor. I watched the casket slowly going down and until I heard it hit the floor a fell back a little and cried. Matt and john caught me. I saw the guys look at me. It was the last of the prayer and we finally got to throw flowers on the casket. I had my own set of flowers while everyone else got it from the bouquet. Once everyone else went I kissed the flowers as my goodbye and threw them to the casket. I walked back to the car. "Y/n here are my keys Logan will drive me back home." Jayda handed me her keys. I nodded ok and went straight inside to car.

3 days later...

Jayda pov

The guys and girls were back in LA but y/n was still back home. She comes back next week. We were all snuggling but James was in a chair by himself. We were all watching tv until the news came on. "Did you change it?" Kendall asked Logan. "Uh no the remote is on the table." He pointed. "SHH!" I said. Listening carefully to the news the person said. "David Y/l/n has broke out of jail. He was put in jail trying to rape his daughter a few years ago." She said. I gasped. "Hey isn't that y/n's dad? I thought he is in the military." Kendall said. "Shut up I need to call y/n" I said. James stood up quick. "What the hell is going on?!" James yelled. "SHUT UP." I yelled at him. "NO SOMETHING IS WRONG JAYDA!" He screamed. I FaceTimed y/n as fast as I can. I called her 14 times. I screamed. I quickly got on the computer. "What's going on here?" Logan asked." I got all of us plane tickets home. It was in 2 hours." I sighed. "I'll tell you all on the plane right now get packed up." I said. "She's in trouble isn't she." James said. I nodded yes. I hope y/n is ok.