Dance class

Your POV

It was 5:30 in the morning and I got a call. "UGHH. Who calls at 5:30 in the morning?" I asked. I answered the phone without looking at the caller ID. "Hello." I said sleepily. "Hi y/n its mikey. A teacher here wants you to fill in for her today can you manage that?" He asked me. "Yea of course." I said happily. "Can you come in at 6:30 she will show you a dance move your going to have to show some dancers later on." He said. "Yea I'll be there. How long will it take to instruct them?" I asked. "Only about 2 hours. You'll get paid 400 and hour anyway so don't be late." He said. "Ok. Bye." I said. 400 DOLLARS AN HOUR OMG!! I got up and got changed super fast.

I ran to the elevator and into my car

I ran to the elevator and into my car. It was 6:10 already and I was freaking out. I didn't wanna be late for my first day. When I finally got there I got to the dance studio level and only saw mikey and a woman. "Hi." I said. "Y/N!" Mikey said. I looked scared since he kinda yelled. "I didn't mean to frighten you I'm sorry. This is Maria. You will be filling in for her today."mikey said. "Hi I'm y/n." I stuck out my hand to shake hers. "I'm Maria."she shook my hand. "Come on I'll have to go soon. So I need to teach you a dance." I nodded and we moved to the right corner to dance. She showed me the dance moves and I watched her. Then we danced slowly. Once I got a hung of it I didn't on my own. (Dance moves on top) "you have this down pretty quick I'm impressed because most of my subs do it so wrong they will drive me crazy." She said and I laughed. "Thanks!" I said. " I have to go now nice to meet you." She told me. "You too!" I said.

It was 7:00 when she left and I decided to practice the dance moves again. Mikey was practicing his too. The door opened but I didn't care. Once I drop move mikey yelled out my name. I ran to him with my head down. "Yes." I said. "Y/n  I would like you to meet. Kendall, Carlos, Logan and James." He said. I looked up slowly. We all were in shock. "Are you guys ok?" Mikey asked. I stood there quiet until Kendall said something. "A-Are you y/l/n?" He asked me. I looked him straight in the eyes. It was silent since they wanted an answer. "Yes, yes I am." I said. "Do you guys know each other?" Mikey asked. "Since...middle school." Carlos said looking at me. "Y/n you look... different." Logan said with his eyes popping out. A small giggle escaped my mouth. "Well it has been three years guys." I said. James just stood there just looking at me in shock. "You can dance really good!" Logan said. "Thanks." I said. We all look at James. "Bro you ok?" Kendall asked. "W-what? Oh yea I'm ok." James said. Kendall dragged him away and Carlos Logan and I talked.

James POV

"Dude your not ok. What's wrong?" Kendall asked me. "Nothing's wrong." I said. Kendall looked at me then he noticed something. "You still like her don't you." He said with his finger pointed at me. "What? No! I have my girlfriend remember?!" I said. "Well hopefully you don't get her as your partner." He said. "What partner?"I asked. "The dance partner for dancing with the stars show." He said. Shit. If I dance with her who knows what's gonna happen. I slapped my face. "Kendall...I don't like her anymore. Ok." I said. "You know what James I have to admit ever since we left y/n you changed. And ever since you met that 'girlfriend' of yours you changed even more. We barely hang out. Your always with her. You know I don't even know why you didn't tell y/n you liked her because the day you told me you liked her she liked you too.*gasps*." Kendall covered his mouth and my mouth dropped and my eyes went big. "She likes me back?" I asked. "It's been three years James she probably has a boyfriend and got over you. look at her who wouldn't want that?!" Kendall and I looked at Y/n laughing and she looked at us and smiled. I miss that smile of her's. Kendall and I turned back to each other. "Your right she probably does have a boyfriend." I said. " and you have a girlfriend. Don't cheat on anyone this time because you are known for hollywoods playboy of the year." Kendall said. I rolled my eyes. "Let's get back to Carlos and Logan and y/n." I said.

Y/n  POV

"So Y/n, are you dating now anyone?"Logan asked. "Nope. How about you guys any special girls for you guys?" I asked them. "Well Kendall and James and Carlos are in a relationship." Logan said. "So your the single one. I'm surprised Logan since you flirted with a lot of girls in high school." I said. "Well Hollywood girls yea.. umm.. their different." We laughed and I looked at James and kendall. I smiled at them and they smiled back. I can't believe James is in a relationship. Ok so I know I used to like him but I don't think I will again we're just friends that's it nothing more. Kendall and James walked to us. "So y/n. When did you move to LA?" Kendall asked. "Umm yesterday. I think I saw you guys at the gym yesterday because I saw James but he didn't remember who I was." I said. They all looked at James. "Hey sorry about that it's been 3 years." He said. "Yea." I said looking at my feet. "Anything wrong y/n?" Kendall asked. "Nope...nope nothing is wrong." I said with a fake smile. Me and the guys drifted apart during the first month they were gone they got really busy so we lost contact which broke my heart. "Ok." Kendall look at me with an unsatisfied look. "You should show us that dance." Carlos said. "What dance?" I asked. "The one you just did when we entered the room." He said. "Ok." I went to the middle of the room and played the music. I started dancing.

James POV

She can dance so good! I thought the dance was quite... hot. SNAP OUT OF IT JAMES YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! Kendall was looking at me. Carlos was too. Logan... well let's just say I think he has a little crush on her.

Your POV

I finished and took a bow. I walked to them. "Where did you learn how to dance like that?!" Carlos said. "Well remember how I used to do ball room dancing when I was little. (They nod) Well I kinda watched some dance moves online learn from it when you guys left. But this dance move was like 45 minutes ago." I said with a smile. "Y/N!!" Mikey said. I ran to mikey on the other side of the room."yes?" I asked. "You don't need to teach the students anymore they canceled, but I need to tell you some exciting news." He said with a smile."what is it?" I asked him. "YOUR GONNA BE ON DANCING WITH THE STARS!!" He told me. "NO WAY!!OMG OMG OMG OMG!!" He nodded. I ran back to the guys super happy. "Guys I'm gonna be on dancing with the stars!!" I said all jumpy and excited. "Really! That's awesome!" Logan said and gave me a hug. "We're gonna be on dancing with the star next week too." Carlos said. "That's awesome." I said. "Yup hopefully one of us get you as our partner." Kendall said. I just smiled because dancing with my ex crush kinda awkward isn't it. "Yup I hope I get you as my partner y/n. Your a great dancer." Logan said. "Thanks loggie bear." I said I know he hates when people call him that but this time he smiled. I looked at my phone. "Oh god I have to go. I'll see you guys later." I said and ran out of the studio.

James POV

When y/n left the guys and I formed a circle. "Logan do you like Y/n or something?" Carlos asked. "Kinda." He said. All of our eyes popped. "Really?" I asked. "Yes. But if you still like her dude I'll back off." Logan said. Everyone turned to me. "I don't know if I like her." I said. "Don't cheat James." Carlos said. "I know I'm not stupid Carlos." I told him. "Did y/n say if she was single guys?" Kendall asked. "Yup she has been ever since Bret cheated on her." Logan said. We all nodded.

"Boys. I don't know why you are here to don't have an appointment today." Mikey said. "But i thought we did?" Kendall asked. "No. You must have miss heard me don't come back this Friday." Mikey said. "Well I'm gonna go then. Bye." I walked out of the room without turning back. I kept thinking if I still like y/n. She is cool and all but I don't know if she changed. I got back to the apartment complex and went into the elevator. I made it to floor. I saw my neighbors door open and I decided to go in to make sure no one got in. "Hello is anybody here?" I yelled out. I heard foot steps.

Your POV

"James? W-what are you doing here?" I asked. I was shocked he was in my apartment. I think I let the door open possibly. "I just came to check if someone broke in." He said. "Oh ok." I said. "I'm sorry I didn't-" I interrupted him. "It's fine you were just worried." I said. He smiled at me. "You know you can take a seat right?" I asked since he was just standing there looking around. "Oh thanks." He said and took the seat on the counter. "Wanna drink?" I asked. "Water." He said. I grabbed a glass of water and gave it to him. "Thanks." I got my smoothie and I sat next to him. "So how's life in Hollywood?" I asked to make it less awkward. "Great." He said. "Great." I said. It became awkward. James usually asks something back but he didn't. "How's life?" He asked me. "Good." I said. "Yea this is awkward." James said. "Yea." I said. James got up and placed his cup in the sink. "I'm gonna go umm........see you later." He said and went out. "God he is gone." I said. It felt weird around James and the guys now. We all kinda changed, but I sense something's wrong. What is it?