Let them know

Your POV

Well Logan was back and the guys and I had to back to dance practice. When James and I got there the door said Disney theme. "I guess our dance." James said. "Same." I said. When we got into our room we placed our bags down. "Babe, what song do you want to do?" He asked me. "Umm... what choices do we have?" I walked over to him with the paper. "We can do Beauty and The Beast." James said. "Ok." I said. He placed beauty and the beast on the paper and placed it outside our door.

When he came back we began practicing for an hour until someone came in. I didn't know who it was and neither did James since we were too busy practicing still. "Hey Jamie." Our eyes widen. "Shit." I whispered. I turned around and saw Amanda. "What do you want Amanda?" James said puffing out his chest and placing his arm in front of me. "Awww James is protecting his partner isn't that sweet." She said pouting then she smiled. "His girlfriend." I said. She gave me a disgusted look. "James Maslow? Your boyfriend? You have to be joking. Like look at you! He can have any other girl in this building. I doubt that he is anyway." She said while I held back my tears. "I am her boyfriend and I'm proud to be. I love her with all my heart. So, if you have a problem with that you should go." James said. Did James really just say that he loves me. She turned red and stormed off and slammed the door. "Did you really just say you love me?" I said. "With all my heart." James said. I took his hands. "I love you too." I pulled him into a kiss. He was all red and he was trying to hide it. I placed both my hands on his cheeks and made look at me. "Hey you look cute red." I said. He was blushing some more. I laughed and he pulled me into a hug.

After practice

"I'm starving." I said. "Wanna go to chipotle?" He asked. "Ok." I said. "I'm paying." We pointed at one another and we said it in unison. "Really?" He said. "Yes really." I said. "Just this time. Please." I gave him my puppy dog eyes. "Fine. I hate you." He said. "Come on you know you love me." I tickled his stomach on our way to the elevator. He laughed a little. "More than you love me." He said. "Oh really?" I said. "Yup." James said. "We'll see about that." I said with my competitive smile. We got to chipotle and ordered our food. Of course I got to pay for it. When we were about to get out I saw about 10 girls waiting outside. It's a good that I was wear sunglasses and a hat but James wasn't. "Nobody knows yet don't they?" I asked. "Nope." He said as we were almost at the exit. "Think we should tell people now?" I asked him. He stopped and so did I. He faced me and said. "Only if your ready because if your not...." James paused. "I'm ready. I know I'll get hate but I think it's better not to keep a secret from your fans." I said. "Your right I'll livestream it later tonight." James said and we walked out. "JAMES!!" The fans yelled and the paparazzi came. "Go to the car." James said. I did but once I walked away some paparazzi crowded me. I covered my face and James came as fast as he can to me. "James who is this?" The paparazzi asked. He got the paparazzi out of our way to get to the car.

Once we got to the car paparazzi were still taking pictures. Once we left James said. "You can take off your hat and glasses now." I took them off. "Phew." I said. " I know you were almost about to fall." He said. I nodded. "Yea this is going to be on the magazine." He said. "Yup." I said.

That night...

"So I posted on twitter to see my livestream." James said. "Ok." I said taking out the cookies out of the oven. "3. 2. 1. Hey guys!" James said. I grabbed the warm cookies, placed it on a plate and put it next to James. "I see there are a lot of questions about the clevver news photo." James said looking at the comment section. "Well yes I'm not with Amanda anymore but I'm not single either. I'm dating this wonderful girl that I've known for basically my whole life." He smiled at me. I was behind the laptop so no one saw me. James gestured me to come there. I nodded no because I was scared. "I'll be right back." He said to his fans. He got up and dragged my arm to the laptop. "This is her. Y/n." I was scared but it faded away. "Hi." I waved hi. There were some very nice comments though. Like your pretty and things like that, but as I have thought there are mean comments too like why her and she isn't pretty. We talked to the fans more and most of them were pretty much happy that we're dating.

After that we decided to go to bed. "I'm so happy their fine with this." I said. "Same here." He said. "Well goodnight." I said. "Goodnight." He pulled me closer to him and I fell asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.