She's in trouble part 2

Y/n pov

John and Matt went to work in the morning and Jayda left 2 days ago. I was alone at home just looking around the house. Looking at the pictures. Ahh memories. I heard a window break. My eyes opened wide. "What the hell." I mouthed. I saw a bat in the closet and grabbed it. It was morning. So I can see who is inside the house. I went downstairs and saw the backyard door shattered into pieces. "Wow you grew up so much y/n." I turned around and saw my father. I gasped but then I felt something hit my head the next thing I knew was that I blacked out.

James pov

We were finally on the plane we had the plane to ourselves. I sat next to Jayda. She looked at me. "Spill it." I said. "Excuse me?" She said. "What's going on." I asked her. She sighed. "You don't have to." Logan said. "Logan." I said. "He's right Logan you all deserve to know what's going on." She said. They all sat down. "Ok so when y/n was 15 her dad got drunk more often. You know the week she was gone during school?" She asked. "When she said she was sick." I said and looked at the rest of them. "Yea well she was actually in court. The week before that her father killed her mom because she didn't want to smash." She said. "That's stupid." I said. "Well that's why she doesn't talk about family much." She said. "Well a few days after he tried making a move on y/n but she managed to get to the police. She had scratches over her arms and that's why she wore sweaters for the past weeks during high school." She said. "What does he want from her now?" I asked. "Her body." She said. Everyone gasped. I punched the seat. "James!" Alexa said. "Lex we need to get to her fast." I yelled. "I know." She looked down. I stood up. "I'm gonna ask the guy how far are we." I walked to the guy. "How long?" I asked him. "Excuse me." He snapped. "I don't have time for shitty attitude. My girl is in trouble and it's a life or death situation. So tell me now or else." I said super pissed. His eyes were wide. "I'm sorry sir. We have 10 minutes." He said. "Good." I said and turned my back to walk away. I was walking to my bag. "He has never acted like this before." Logan whispered. Of course I can hear it everyone was quiet. "Me too."Kendall agreed. I put my leather jacket over my white tshirt and grabbed a hang gun. "Well I picked up a few things while I was gone." I turned to them and loaded the gun. "Woah. James calm down." Carlos said. "I'm not gonna kill you dumbass I'm gonna kill her dad." I said. "I think your going to far on this." Jayda said. "I know exactly what I'm doing." I said. "you don't know her dad James." She stood up. "And. you. Don't. Know. Me." I snapped back. Everyone was silent. "Now are you guys with me or what?" I asked them. Kendall sighed. "I'm with him." He said. "Come on she's in trouble guys we need all the help we can get." He said. "Your not just doing this out of pity?" I asked. "No super man. I want to help you because she is like family." He said. I slightly smile at him. "Me too." Jo and Alexa said. "Our friend needs all the help she can get before something terrible will happen to her. "Us too." Logan and Jayda and Carlos said. I nodded in agreement from all my friends helping me help Y/n.

God I hope she's ok. "Anyone need a computers?" Logan asked pulling a cart of computers. "What are those." I asked. "Well if we're gonna find a criminal we're gonna have to locate his last appearance. Right? I don't I just use movie dude." Logan said. I raised one eyebrow. He was right. It's good that he's into action movies more than I am. "Yea." I said. "Give me one." Jayda said. "Me too." Alexa said. "Wow I didn't kno-" Alexa stopped me. "Ok we're both computer geeks. Don't be shocked." She said looking at me and typing at the same time. Creepy. "Fine." I said and sat back down. "Well I can help you where to go and things like that." Jo said. "Ok." I said. We were landing. "I'll stay with them. If there's any glitches since we're in the plane." Logan said. "Ok bud." I patted his shoulder. "Be careful please." Jo said hugging Kendall. "I will I promise." He kissed her. "Los don't die on me please." Lex said placing both of her hands on his face. "I won't I promise." He kissed her head. All this lovey things gives me memories about y/n. Please god tell me she is ok. We finally got in ground. "FOUND IT!" Jayda yelled. "He's in the abandoned home.
near Hazel street." She said. "THATS NEAR KENDALL'S OLD JOB!" Carlos jumped. "Lets go." I said walking towards the door. "But we don't have-" I threw a handgun to both of them. "Woah now I feel like a spy." Carlos said. "AND IM ENGAGED TO A SPY KID WOOOAAAHHHH." He said. "Shut up and lets go dude." Kendall pushed Carlos and all three of us got into a Cadillac.

We finally made it to the abandoned home. It looked horrible. There were 3 vans here. 2 men came running towards us with a knife and gun. Carlos and Kendall both shot them before I can. I looked around and saw 3 van empty. "You two get the rest of these bitches ok." I said. "Yes boss." Kendall saluted. "Seriously?" I asked. "I'm kidding now what are you gonna do?" He asked. "I'm gonna first kill that son of a bitch then I'm gonna get y/n." I said. "What if you get hurt?" Carlos asked. "I won't but I might need back up. When I do need back up,I most likely might not need it but I will press this button ( takes out tiny remote that has only one button) your gun will shake and that little red light there (points at the red light on the gun) yea it's gonna blink. So that's how you guys are gonna know I need help." They looked at each other then at me. "Got it." They said. I nodded ok. We ran into the house.