5 months later

James was still on tour. We haven't been facetiming much since we had different schedules of time. Honestly I miss. The always said that absence makes the heart grow fonder. But I can't help but wonder if he stills has love for me. I shouldn't be worrying right. I haven't gone out unless it was only for food I was craving. The girls visit a lot though we have a lot of girl days but today wasn't one of them. Today I was alone in my bed. Just waiting for the day for my husband to come home.

I was scrolling threw my phone then I heard the door bell. "Hey Mj." I said since she was the on at the door. "Dang that little on is big!" She said. "Yea." I laughed and let her in. "So boy or girl?" She asked. "Well I didn't want to know till I gave- ow!" I said. "Are you ok?" She asked, I nodded yes. "Just a kick." I said. "Oh ok." Mj said. We head upstairs and Mj sat on the floor. "So are you busy today?" She asked. "Well I only have a check up but no." I said. "Great. Wait we can't go out cant we?" She said. "No don't want paparazzi to know remember?" I asked. "Right." She said. "When is your appointment?" She asked. "Well actually in 40 minutes we should get going." I said. "Ok I'll drive." Mj said. "K." I said and we went to her car.

At my appointment...

"For y/n." The lady said. I got up I brought Mj with my because well she's my friend of course. "We're just gonna check up on the baby alright?" She said I nodded ok can I lifted up my shirt only till my stomach. She put the gel and DAYUM it was so cold. "Well the baby is doing great. And- oh no." She says. "What?" I asked. "Your 4 centimeters open." The nurse says. "WHAT?!" Mj freaks. "I will tell the doctor and call 911 immediately." She said dropping the x ray and running out. "Mj. I'm scared." I said. "Trust me I am too." She said even scaring me more. "PLEASE CALL JAMES." I said. "Alright let me get out first." She said. "Ok Mrs.Maslow we're going to take you to the highest hospital to treat you and your baby." The emergency said and put me on a bed and started rolling away. "Excuse me what hospital?" Mj asked quickly. "Mercy hospital on 44th street." The man said while running me towards the ambulance.

Meanwhile at tour...

"So guys here is James with a personal song he would like to sing for his wife." Los said for me and the three of them went back stage. "Hey guys." I said and the crowd started screaming. "I'm gonna sing a song I just finished a few days ago. It's called A day with you.

Backstage...

Kendall pov

We went into the lounge where we hung out and I heard a phone ring. "Whose phone is that?" Logan asked. "I don't know." I said. We went searching for the ringing phone until it stopped. Then it started ringing again. "Found it." Carlos said. "That's james' phone." Logan said. "Whose calling?" I asked. Carlos looked at it but then it stopped again. Then it rang again. "It's Mj." Los said. "Answer it. That's his cuz." Logan said. "Let Kendall answer." Los said and gave me the phone. I pressed the answer button.

Call convo:

K:hello
M:JAMES!
(Why is she screaming)
M:hello?! Hello?!
K:it's me Kendall James is on stage Mj
M:whatever but y/n is in the emergency!
K:WHAT!
M:tell James as soon as possible I'm in the car I'll call you when I get to the hospital.
Ends call...

My heart was pounding. Why was she in the hospital again. This can't be happening she's early. That's not healthy at all unless...no she couldn't get into another fight again with her dad's workers. "Kendall what happened?" Logan asked. I looked at both of them not knowing what to say.
"Guys that was an amazing show tonight. God I can't wait to go back home. I think I have time to FaceTime y/n." James says as he enters the lounge. "James." I said. "Yea bud." He says. "Why do you have my phone?" He notices. "You can't call y/n." I told him. "Why not? She's my wife." James says and takes his phone. "Facetime Mj." I said. "What why?" He asked. "Just do it." I said.

Meanwhile at the hospital...

Your pov

I was looking around at the ambulance and everything was freaking me out. Once the doors opened I saw a bright light but by that time I was out of it...

Mj pov

I was pacing back and forth waiting to see y/n come out of the ambulance but no one came out. I was done waiting. I went up to the man up front and asked where they put her. "I'm sorry ma'am but we don't have anyone registered in here with that name at the moment. Had she came in the ambulance?" He asked. "Yea I think number 323." I said. "Oh well then she must be here just no check in yet." He said. "Oh ok. Please tell me when she is checked in right away." I said. "No problem." He said. "Wait....did you said y/n Maslow?" He asked. "Yes." I said. "Like the y/n Maslow?" He asked. I thought for a moment she wanted to keep her baby a secret from everyone so I have to say no. "Oh no. Not that famous one." I said. "Aw dang it." He said. "Your a fan?" I asked. "A big one." He said. "Same here." I said. "Oh! Look she's checked in but no one is allowed yet." He said. "Damn it!" I said and I started getting a call. It as from James...