A Girls Day

I felt someone kissing my forehead constantly. I opened my eyes slowly and I saw James. "Good morning." He smiled. " morning.(sees he in a push up position) are you doing push ups? On top of me?" I laughed. "Yup and my reward every time I come down is kissing your forehead." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Ok ok. I need to get up." I laughed and put my hands on his chest. "Awww where are you going?" He asked while he was getting off me. "The girls wanted to go dress shopping." I said. "I'm going." James said. "You know that it's supposed to be a surprise. Right?" I asked him. "Yea but what happens if you get taken again?" He asked. I sat up and placed both of my hands on his cheeks. "Hey I won't get taken and any way I can kick ass." I said. I kissed his nose. "Just promise you'll call me." He said. I sighed. "I promise." I said and went to go get dressed.

At Wedding store...

"Omg lex you chose a great store." Jo said as we got out of the car. "Duh. I already know where all gorgeous wedding dresses are in LA." Lex said. "Guys go on in I need to call James." I said. "Why?" Jayda asked. "He wants to make sure I'm ok." I said. "Is he ok?" Lex asked. "Yea it's just ever since I got taken he's been a little clingy. But I understand why though." I said. "Ok. We'll meet you inside." Jo said and they all went inside. I called James. After the first ring he answered.

James- y/n. Are you ok?
You- yes James. You told me to call you remember?
James- I know I was just asking. So how is shopping?
You-umm haven't gone into the store yet but good I guess. The dresses are so beautiful! How about you are you with the guys getting your suit?
James- yup.
You-ok I gotta go love you
James-I love you too

I ended the call and went into the store. "Woah...." I was breath taken by the dresses. "Tell me about it." Jo said. "So your the bride to be." The woman said. "Umm yea." I said. "Ok follow me follow me girls." She said. We did. "Ok stay here girls. You (points at you) go into the fitting room." She said and I did. A few minutes later she asked for my size and I gave it to her. Another few moments she came in with at least 3 dresses in here hands. "Wowwww." I said. "I know. Now try them on and we will be waiting for you outside." She said and left. Once she left I tried the first dress.

I opened the dress and headed to the small stage where the lady told me to stand

I opened the dress and headed to the small stage where the lady told me to stand. "No." Jayda said. "No." Jo said. "Eh no." Alexa said. "NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS!" I heard a familiar voice. "MJ!" I yelled out and ran to her. "Y/n!!" She said. We hugged. "Your here!!" I said. "I know! I'm the maid of honor of course." She said. "I know. How did you get here?" I asked. "Well Emilio is with James and well Emilio and I got to fly here for your wedding in a few weeks." She said. "That's so awesome!" I said. "I know right! Now this dress. Ummm no go change." She said. "Wow ok." I said and went to go change. I went inside to go change to my second dress.

 I went inside to go change to my second dress

"Woah." I said when I looked in the mirror. I got out of the fitting room. All the girls gasped. "It's so pretty!" Jayda and jo said. "Let's see the other one then we'll see." MJ and Alexa said. "Ok." I said and got into the fitting room again.  I put on the final dress.

I looked into the mirror

I looked into the mirror. "This is the one." I said. I got out of the dressing room. "THAT ONE!!" MJ said. "YES!" Jo, Alexa, and Jayda said in unison. "So  you choose this dress?" The lady asked. "Yes ma'am." I said. "Ok." She went out. I went back to the fitting room. When I got out of the fitting room the dress was already in a bag. "How much is it?" I asked the lady. "Oh it's for free." She says. "Really? Are you sure?" I asked. "Of course any thing for my friend's friend." She smiled. I was confused. "It's me." Alexa says. "THANK YOU!" I hugged Alexa. "Hey no problem." She said. "Now I gotta get outta here. Emilio is waiting for me." MJ said. "Ok see you later." I said. "K." We hugged then she left."Home?" I asked."yup finally everything is done." Alexa said exhausted as we got into the car.