Jealous James

It was 5 months later (James has already moved in with you) and James, the guys, the girls (their girlfriends), and I all boarded a cruise. "Well we have been planning this for the last 7 months." Carlos said. "Well we didn't know that you guys just told us." Jo said. "I know." Kendall said. We were all gathered together in a line. While everyone else were scattered. "Hello. Hello." A man in a suit came towards us. "Hi." I said. "You must be Big time rush." He said talking to the boys. "Yes sir." Logan said. "And you must be y/n, jo, Jayda, and Alexa." He said. "Yes." Alexa said. "Dad!" Someone said. He turned around. "Oh! Guys meet my 4 sons. Jacob, Evan, Connor, and Nathan." He said. "Hello." I said. "Why hello there ladies." They all kissed our hands. Let's just say it was quite an awkward moment for the boys. "Now. Now. Boys go and help out at the pool." He said. "See you guys later." Nathan said and winked at me. This is gonna be an interesting trip aint it.

Room 56 was James and I suite. While we were walking to the room it was oddly quiet. When we got in I began to talk. I placed my hand on James shoulder. "Hey. You ok?" I asked. "Yea. Yea I'm fine." He said. "James." I told him to spill it."What?" He asked. "Tell me what's wrong." I said. "It's stupid." He said. "I don't care. What's bothering you?" I asked again. "I'm just.....jealous." He said. "Of what?" I asked. "Remember that guy Nathan. He was flirting with you and I kinda got .....jealous." He looked down. I laughed and placed both of my hands on his cheeks. "Don't be no one can have the key to my heart except for you." I told him. "Good but I don't feel that much better." He said. "Ok. What do you want me to do to make your feel better?" I asked. "Kiss me." He said. I slowly placed my lips on his and kissed him. When I broke the kiss I asked. "Feel better?" I asked. "A lot better." He replied.

We unpacked our things. "So what do you wanna do?" I asked. "Let's go for a walk." He said. "Ok." He took my hand and we headed out the door. We saw Los and Alexa. "Hey." I said. "Hola." Carlos said. "What are you guys up to?" Alexa asked. "Walking." I said. "Yep." James said. "Mind if we join you?" Alexa asked. "No come on." James said.

We walked towards the pool area. "Damn these things look fun." I said when I saw all these slides and fun water rides. "Wanna go?" Carlos asked. "We should." James said. "I don't have my bathing suit on though." I said bummed. "Don't worry. I don't either let's go to the shop over there to see if they have any." Alexa said. "Ok." Then James grabbed my arm. "Want me to come." He asked. "We can go." Carlos said. "Um ok." Alexa said. We walked infront of the boys. Alexa whispered to me. "Do you think their acting a bit...odd?" She asked. "Well James told me he was a bit jealous of those boys that kissed our hands." I said. "Ohhh. Ok now I understand." She said "Mhm." I said. We walked inside. "We'll wait outside the dressing room." James said. "Ok." I said. I choose this bikini.

When I put it on it fit perefectly

When I put it on it fit perefectly. I slipped off the bikini and put on my regular clothes. When I got out of the dressing room James asked "want me to pay for it?" I shook my head no and I went to the cashier. I placed my swimsuit on the counter and looked through my bag for my wallet. "Can't find your wallet?" The cashier asked. "I know it's in here." I said still paying attention to my purse. "Don't worry it's on me." He said. I looked up to see Nathan. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yea don't worry. I would do anything for a beautiful lady." He winked at me. "Umm thanks." I grabbed my things and went to the boys. "Where is James." I asked. "He went to go buy something." Logan said. "Ok I'm gonna go put this on." I went inside the bathroom to put my bikini on. When I got out I saw Alexa Carlos and James just waiting outside for me. "Wow your quick." Alexa said. "Um thanks." I laughed. "Now we ready?" Los asked. "Hell yea let's go!"James said and we ran to the first water slide. "Do you trust me?" James asked and held his hand out. I looked at it. "Of course." I said. Then he brought me infront of him and we slid down this very long slide. "Ahhhh!" I screamed. James was laughed the whole time. When we finally reached the water I looked behind me. James wasn't there. "James?!" I yelled. I yelled once again and no called. Where the hell is he? I swam to the wall of the pool to get out but when I was about to get out someone stopped me. "Why hello again." I looked up to see Nathan. "Umm hi." I sank back down to the pool. "So how are you liking the cruise so far?" He asked. "It's...great actually. It's pretty big. I've never been on well a boat or anything that is realated to it." I said. "Oh really." He said. "Really." I said. "Hey do you want a drink?" He asked. "Umm nah I'm fine for now." I said. "Well if you need me I'm on that chair over there." He winked and walked away. He's the damn lifeguard. I rolled my eyes.

I got out of the pool and I saw him looking at me then he waved. I waved back but awkwardly. I was looking for my towel. Until I saw a sign that said free towels so I just took one. I grabbed my clothes and phone outta Lex's bag and texted James I'm going back to the suite. Even though I had no idea where he was. I went back to the hotel room and went to go take my shower.

James POV

I left y/n to go get her a drink until I came back and saw her talking to that guy again. I was fine with it until I saw him wink at her. "God I'm gonna kill this mother-" hey James." Jo said. "Oh hey jo!" I said. "What's wrong?(looks at y/n) OHHHH." She said. I rolled my eyes. "It's nothing." I told her. "James I know your jealous but don't be she loves you no one else." Jo said. "I hope." I doubted. "Don't you dare say I hope or I will bitch slap you got it!" She said. "Ok ok." She walked away. When it comes to jo she is nice but once she doesn't like something she gets well into a bad mood.

When I looked back at y/n she disappeared. "What?" I said and started looking around for her.

Y/n POV

I got out of the shower and put on my towel. When I went to the sink I heard the bathroom door open. "AHHHH!!" I screamed. "Relax it's me.(noticed she's in a towel)Oh shit! Sorry!(closes door)." It was James. I laughed. "You had bad timing there didn't you. I said putting on my clothes. "Very bad timing but to be honest you look good in a towel." He said. "Umm. Thanks I guess." I said. He was on the other side of the door. I opened it and he fell. I laughed and bent down. "Are you ok?" I asked him. He was rubbing the back of his head. "Ouch." I laughed "I'm fine." He said as he got up. "You sure?" I asked."yup." I nodded ok. "I was looking every where for you." He said. "Didn't you get my text?" I asked. "What text?" He asked. "I texted you that I'm gonna go take a shower." I said. He patted his pants. "Shit my phone is with Lex." He said. "Want me to go-" I asked. "No I'll do it." He ran out the door to go get his phone.

10 minutes later...

"Got it!" He said and closed the door. I was just sitting on the couch listening to music. "So you got the text?" I asked. "Yea." He said. "Since your dressed let's go to dinner. Kendall invited us. "Sure. When?" I asked. "Uh now." James grabbed my hand and we ran to the restaurant. "Watch out!" A cleaning lady moved out of the way. I laughed. "Sorry!" I yelled.

We finally made it to the restaurant. It looked like a dance and dinner party. "Kendall's party." James said to the waiter. "Come right this way." He said. I sat next to jo and James sat next to Kendall. "Hey y/n." Jo gave me a hug. "Hey" I hugged back. "Let's go dance." She said. "Let's go." I got out of my chair.

James POV

Y/n went to the dance floor with jo and Kendall and I just sat in our seats and just talked. "So I hear your jealous." Kendall said. "Of what?" I asked. "Y/n and that boy Nathan." Kendall raised both of his eyebrows. "Pfft what no I'm not." I said. That was too damn obvious. "(Gasps) you are!" He yelled, "keep it down!" I said." Oh sorry." He said. I turned to look at Y/n dancing and I saw a man twirl her. I was holding my glass until I snapped it. "JAMES!" Kendall whispered quietly. "Damn it." I said and replaced it quickly. "dude you gotta chill.' Kendall said. "I'm just worried ok. i dont want to lose her." i told him. That was my biggest fear. Losing someone very important to me especially y/n. " Hey you wont lose her she loves you bro." he patted my shoulder and went to go dance with jo.

Y/n POV

I was dancing with nathan then all of a sudden he pulled me closer to him. Someone tapped my shoulder. " wanna dance?" james asked. i looked up at him. "I'd love to." I told him. we both laughed and i waved bye to nathan as i headed towards the middle of the dance floor with James. The song Thinking out loud came on. He places  hand on my waist and his other in my hand. We began dancing to the music.I placed my head on his chest. I started to hum. "cause darling we found love right where we are." james sung. I looked up at him and he was looking at me. We both smiled at each other. "baby your smile's forever in my mind and memory." i sang back to him. When the song finished James pulled me into a hug. of course i hugged him back but he held me so tight. "Cant.....breathe." he let go and i gasped for air. "You know i love you right?" he asked. "of course i do,but do you know i love you?" i asked him. "yes. i hope it will stay like that." he told me. "forever if you want." i told him. he smiled at me and we headed back to our room. And yes we didnt eat. hahahaha.

Sorry guys I've been really busy lately. Anyways happy birthday James! 7-26-17