Your Appointment

It was already morning and I woke up right next to James. His head on my shoulder. I slowly got up to get dressed and I heard a yawn. "Oh good morning babe." He said. "Morning." I rubbed my eyes. "Appointment time?" He asked. "Yea." I said and slowly got up. I started feeling sick again. I began to run to the bathroom and locked the door. I threw up in the toilet and I don't think James heard. I threw up a few more times until James knocked on the door. "Y/n. You ok in there?" He asked. I got up and washed my face. "Yes." I said. I flushed down the evidence and unlocked the door and quickly began brushing my teeth. He came in. "What happened?" He asked and put his hands on my waist. I shook my head no. "What do you mean nothing?" He asked. I finished brushing my teeth. "James. It was nothing to worry about." I said. He seemed confused. "Can I at least have my kiss?" He asked. I finished brushing my teeth and kissed him. "Mmm minty." He said. I gave him a what the fuck look and laughed. So did he. We both got dressed and got into the car.

At the doctor's office...

We have been sitting in the waiting room for a while and I could tell James was curious why he was here. I haven't said a word to him at all since we got here. "Y/n Maslow." The doctor said. I got up and so did James. "Is this your husband?" She asked. I nodded yes. "Are you ok with him going on with you for this check up?" She asked. James looked at me confused and I looked at him and nodded yes. We made our way to the room and I laid down on the tale as James sat on the seat next to me. She did the check up and everything and it was finally time for her to check if I was actually pregnant. "Ok. Ms.Maslow I need to take a little sample from you." She told me. She gave me that little cup you pee in. I know gross. I took the sample.

After sample...

James and I waited for the doctor to come in. James was just looking at me the whole time. She came back in with a big smile. "Congratulations Mrs.Maslow." She said. "Congratulations?" James asked. "She's pregnant!" She said. My eyes widened. James looked at me. "Oh umm I'll let you guys talk for a few minutes." She said and left the room and closed the door. "Surprise." I said I smiled shyly. "Pr-pr-pregnant." He stuttered. "Y-y-yea." I sighed. I closed my eyes tightly trying to control my tears. I knew that James didn't want the baby. "Hey hey hey." He came closer to me and I got off the table as he pulled me closer to his body. I couldn't breath correctly. He began rubbing my back. "J-James I-I get it that y-you don't want the baby." I pushed his off me. I walked to my purse. He grabbed my hand and turned me around to face him. I was looking down. "Who said I didn't want our baby?" He asked. I looked at him. "A-are you s-sure?" I asked and wiped my tears. "Of course! As long as it's our kid not anyone else's. Right?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Like I would cheat." I said. "Mhm." James said. I punched his arm. "Oww I was just joking! How the hell did you get stronger?!" He whispered loudly due to the pain. I laughed a little. "I guess it's just the baby." I said. I smirked and James finally got rid of the pain. We both exited the room and walked towards the waiting room.

"So how did this all...um...happen?" He asked. I looked at him in a are you serious look. "What?" He asked. "Seriously? You don't remember family life?" I asked. "No I do it's just I wore protection." He said. "It broke James. That's the only way I can get pregnant if you did." I said. "Shit! It's all my fault." He blamed himself. "No it's not. Anyways we have a little Maslow running around the house." I laughed and headed towards the chair to wait for my papers. "Mr.Maslow." The Doctor said. James walked to the doctor inside the room while I waited for them.

James pov

I walked towards the doctor and she closed the door. "Yes doctor Ortega." I said. "I'm sorry to say this but...if your wife gives birth..." she pauses. "What?" I asked. "And she loses too much blood..." she pauses again. "Too much blood?" I asked. "She can possibly d-die. I'm sorry Mr.Maslow." She told me and left the room. "Shit." I said and hit the wall. I can't lose y/n neither the baby. I was scared,worried,angry,and hurt. I seriously didn't know what to do.

Y/n pov

I got my paper and it seemed like James was taking a long time in that room ever since the doctor left him. I walked to the door till it opened. We both made eye contact. "James what happened?" I asked. "Nothing. Let's just...go home." He said. "Ok." I said unsure and walked towards the car.

Once we finally made it to the car i asked, "what happened in there?" I asked. "Nothing. Just...birth stuff for me to um know." He said. "Oh. Like what?" I asked. "Like.... if you start feeling pain call 911 and stuff like that." I nodded my head and I knew everything was ok. At least.

James pov

I didn't want to tell my wife that she might die. That could scare her, but I also didn't want to go on tour anymore knowing that this might be my last few moments, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, or even second with her. I missed her even she isn't gone yet. I knew that she had a chance for living but still she can die because of the pregnancy. I didn't know what to do. How to help. I was completely lost.