Honeymoon day 3

I woke up in the same position as I was earlier. I see James sleeping like a baby. How cute. I move to my side of the bed until a few minutes later James is hugging me from behind tightly. "James." I whispered. "Mhm." He sounded like he was comfortable. "Your hugging a little too tight." I said trying to make his grip loosen. "Oh. Sorry." He loosened it and hurried his face into my neck. I started to laugh. He kept on nuzzling up to my neck. "Stop that tickles." I laughed. "Oh it does...then.." he started to tickle me. "James!" I yelled. "I'm gonna pee." I said. "What's the magic word?" He asked. "Please!" I yelled out. He stopped. "Well I was looking for Abracadabra but that works." He said. "My turn!" I said and started tickling him. He couldn't stop laughing. I could see a tear of joy come down from his right eye. I finally stopped to wipe it. James looked at me while I did that. "What?" I asked. "I'm sorry for waking you up last night." He said. "Hey its fine. I'm ok with it anyways your my hubby." I smiled.

After a few minutes I decided order some room service because well it's our last day here and I'm just too lazy to cook. I was on the phone with the room service people when James hugged me from behind and placed his head on my shoulder. "Ok. Thank you bye." I said to the lady and put down the telephone. "James you seem more cuddly than usually. Is everything alright?" I asked. "Of course! I just wanna hold you." He says. I turn to him. "You always want to hold me." I giggled. We looked at each other for a moment until he kissed me. That kissed turned into a little make out session. Then, someone knocked on the door. "Aww." James frowned. I laughed a little and got off the counter. I went to the door and opened it. "Good morning Mrs.Maslow how are you today?" The old lady said. "Great. How about you...(reads name tag) Fiona." I said. "Oh it's good." She told me and I moved aside for her to bring in the cart of food. "Mrs.Maslow where would you like me to placed the plates?" She asked me. "Oh.No. let me take care of that. I said while grabbing the cart. "Are you sure?" She asked me. "Of course. Thank you so much." I said. "Ok. Have a great day Mr. And Mrs. Maslow." She said and closed the door. "Well she is nice." James said. "She is." I said and went to go look at the dishes. It was

It looked delicious

It looked delicious. "Damn can I have some?" James said. I laughed and opened his.

"Damn can I have some?" I said

"Damn can I have some?" I said. James laughed and brought the cart to the couch. "This looks really good, but where are the drinks?" I asked. I look at the bottom level of the car and found two smoothies. I grabbed them both. "Found it." I said. "Now that's what I call breakfast." James said. "Mhm." I said after I stuffed my mouth with the donut.

After breakfast...

James and I were sitting on the couch when he suggested something. "You know how it's our last night here?" He asked me. "Yea." I said. "I was thinking that we should go to the club." He said. "Ok. Whatever you want." I said. "Are you sure?" He asked. "Yes. Anyways it can be fun." I said.

Later on that night...

"Y/n are you ready?" I heard James ask from the other side of the bathroom. "Almost I just have to put on my necklace." I said. "Ok." He said.

"Ok

"Ok. I'm done." I said as I opened the door. I look at James and he was wearing.

 I look at James and he was wearing

"You clean up well." I said. "Thanks. You look beautiful." He said. "Thanks." I smiled. He took out his arm. "Shall we?" He asked. I giggled and locked arms with him. "We shall." I said. "We're so weird." I said. "Well that's what makes a great marriage." James said and closed the door.

At the club...

James pulled up to the club. "Wow." I said. "Pretty big." He said. "Uh huh." I agreed. We got out of the car and headed inside. "Your James Maslow and Y/N!" The security guard said. No one knew we were married which was good so we played it cool. "Yea." I smiled. "You two can head right in but first can I get a picture with both of you?" He asked. "Of course!" James said. After pictures James and I headed inside. The music was quite loud which was good because they were playing my favorite songs. Everyone was dancing a drinking and I guess no one was drunk yet. "Hey wanna get drinks?" James yelled. "Yes please." I replied yelling. He nodded and we both went to the bar. "2 tequilas please." James said and the bartender nodded. Once he handed out drinks he said, "aren't you two.." we stopped him and nodded.

Later on...

James and I were dancing on the dance floor and I can't even think right now. All I knew was dance dance and drink drink. I was basically having the time of my life.

James pov...

I can tell my y/n as pretty drunk, so I took her to the hotel. Once we finally got back to the hotel y/n acted really strange. "You better keep your...arms off me my husband will killll you." She slurred her words a little. I laughed because it was really cute. "Oh really." I crossed my arms. "Yea. He'll break youu if you touch mee." She said and sat down. I laughed. "What if I did touch you?" I asked her. "Well you'll be a deed man." She pointed at me. I laughed. "My husband strong, niiice, and handsome. He can kill you just by flicking you." She told me. Yea she is pretty drunk. I laughed and smiled. I guess that's what she thinks of me. "I think you should go to bed." I said. "You better not sleeeep next to meee James will killl you and I love him not youu." She told me. I couldn't stop smiling. God I'm so happy she is in my life forever. I couldn't ask for any other woman.