Something Terrible

I landed in England. Finally. When I got off the plane I waited for my bags. When I finally got all my bags I saw a sign that said Y/n. I assumed it was for me. I went up to the man with the sign. "Are you Ms.Y/l/n?" He asked. "Yes." Told him. "For the show Broken or Fixed?" He asked. "Yup that's me." We went to the limo and wow it was an incredible ride. There was so much food. "Wait here your co star is coming." He told me. "O-ok." No one told me that said I'm gonna ride with my co star. I hope he or she is nice.

The car door opened after a few minutes. "Please go on Mr.Simpson." The driver said. The man came in.

 The man came in

"Hello." He said. "Hi." I said. It was awkward obviously. Halfway through the drive he decided to say something. "So are you y/n?" He asked. "Yes." I told him. "I'm Brad." He took out his hand for me to shake it. I took his hand and shook it. When I let go he went back at staring at his window. I looked out mine wondering what the guys were doing. I basically cried the whole flight but I guess I ran out of tears when I got out.

James POV (a week later)

We were all in our apartment and I still felt weird. "Hey umm. We're going to the bar wanna come?" Logan asked. "Umm.. no I'm gonna call y/n." I told him. "Ok." And he closed the door. I was about to call y/n until she called me. "Hey babe!" She said so happily. "Hey baby!" I said excitedly. "How's England?" I asked. "Great! It's just missing one thing." She told me and frowned. "what?" I asked do concerned about what's going on with her. "You. I miss you like crazy." She said. "I do too. I miss everything about you. I don't like seeing you on a screen." I told her. She started to yawn. "You can go to bed if you want I'll end to call." I told her. "No I'll go to sleep it's just I'll keep the call on still." She said. "Ok." I said. "I love you." She said getting into her covers. "I love you too." I said. She closed her eyes and I watched her fall asleep. I left the call on until morning.

Your POV

I woke up and found James still sleeping on my laptop. "Good morning." I said happy to see him at least. "Ten more minutes mom." He whined. I laughed. "I have to go to work James I'll call you later." He finally woke up. "Y/N!" He panicked. "Yea?" I asked. "Love you!" He smiled. "I love you too!" I said and ended the call. I got dressed and went to work.

When I got to work the director told me to get dressed. I got out wearing my clothes for my shoot. "Today you and Ken are going to shoot the fight scene." He told me. I nodded ok and I did what was instructed. After the scene Brad came to me. "Hey Brad!" I smiled. "Hey y/n!" Brad and I were good friends no there was nothing between us and anyway he had a girlfriend and I had my special boy back home of course. "I can't wait to go back home." I said. "Same here. Brimmingham is so far from England." He said. "Only a few more months." I said. "It still feels like years." He told me. "I know." I frowned.

3 months later...

I didn't know I would finish 2 seasons so quickly in 3 months. I haven't told the guys I was coming of course. I wanted to surprise them. When I got back to my apartment complex I saw Alexa in the elevator. "Y/N!" She ran up to me and hugged me. "ALEXA!" I hugged her back. "How's England." She asked. "Awesome." I said. "So you live here?" I asked. "Yes right infront of you and the guys'." She said. "OMG REALLY THATS SO EXCITING!" I told her. "Come on the guys told me to go meet them at the bar." She told me. "They will be happy to see you. Even James." She told me. We ran to her car and drove to the bar.

We were at the bar and the guys were at a table. Alexa led me to them. "GUESS WHOSE BACK?!" She clearly yelled. "Y/N!!!!" They said surprised and got up to hug me. "Wow you guys must miss me so much." I laughed a little since they were hugging me so tight. "We missed you!" Logan said. " I know you guys did." I laughed. "You didn't miss us?" Carlos said with a pouty face. "Of course I did!" I to them. "Hey where's James. " I asked. I looked at the table and there were only a lot of drinks no James."umm........" Carlos said. "We...don't....know." Kendall said. "What do you mean?" I asked. They were all quite. "I'm guess that they don't know where he is y/n." Alexa said. "I'll go look for him he would just leave like that." I said and went to go look for him. I look for him at the dance floor and no James. I looked in the back no James. I looked outside. No James. "Where is he." I started walking towards that bathroom since I really had to pee, but when I opened it. I saw something terrible. I saw James shirtless with Dakota. My jaw dropped. They saw me but when they did I slammed the door closed as fast as I can and ran out crying. "Y/N?!" Logan yelled. "No just leave me alone!" I told him and ran away. I knew where I was going. I kept running and running and I finally got to my apartment. When I got in i looked at myself in the mirror and god I was a mess. My makeup was smeared and my hair a bit messy. I fell to the floor still crying.

After 30 minutes I got up and went to go clean up and put on my pjs. When I got out of the bathroom I saw Logan. "How did you get in here." I asked him. "You left the door unlocked." He gave me that sorrow look and I had the urge to cry again. "Come here." I covered my mouths and began crying silently. I walked to his arms. He held me tight and rubbed my back. "Shhh.. let it out." He said. "What happened?" He asked me. I shook my head no not answering him.

I cried for about 3 hours straight not saying anything. I started to yawn. "Lay down." He led me to my room. I laid down. Logan got up. "Stay." I told him. "Ok, but where will I-" I stopped him. "Next to me." I told him. "Are y-" I stopped him again. "Yes." I said. He went to the other side and laid down. We had some space in between us and I slept on the edge of my bed. "Good night." He told me. I didn't reply. I turned off the light and started to fall asleep to my least favorite sound thunder.

Might post another chapter or more than one later on today so keep an eye out ~A