Rough time

I answer the FaceTime call outside. "James." I said. "Mj." Kendall and James sat in unison and they both look at each other. "What happened with y/n?" Kendall asked. "She's in the emergency." I said. "WHAT!" James panicked. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" James asked. "WAS IT-" I stop Kendall from saying her dad's name. "NO ITS NOT HER DAD! (Calms down) she was a few centimeters open." I said. James and Kendall calm down until James panics again. "SHES 2 MONTHS EARLY!" James said. "I KNOW THAT JAMES!" I said. "I need to get to her." James said pacing back and fourth. "How our next show is in a few hours." Logan said. "Ugh." James said and punches a punching bag. "James calm down." Los said. "Calm down? CALM DOWN?! Can you not see your best friend, my wife is in the emergency and we don't know what the hell is going on in there?! WHAT IF THEY FUCKING KILL HER LOS?!" James screams. I've never seen James like this. This other side to him. It's scary. "Hello. Miss. umm Mrs.Maslow is unconscious but the baby is doing fine. Will you want to go to her room?" The male nurse said. "Guys I'll call you back when I get to her room." I said. "You fucking better." James said and I ended the call. "Is she ok?" I asked. "Yes just the she had panicked a lot i the ambulance." He said. "When will she wake up?" I asked. "In an hour or a few minutes shouldn't take long." He said. "May you excuse me I have to go deal with elderly poop duty." He said and snapped on gloves. Weird. I saw y/n on the bed. I close the door and I FaceTime James. After the first ring he answered quickly. I placed my phone on the little moveable table next to her so he can see her. "Mj!-" he paused. "Y/n. Y/n?! Can you hear me?" He panicked it. "James she's well... sleeping." I said. "Good." He said putting his hand on his chest for relief. "She was unconscious in the ambulance but they said she'll wake up soon." I said. "Thanks for looking out for her." James told me. "No problem." I said.

Your pov

I started hearing two voices and I one of those voices were james' I opened my eyes but there wasn't a James. I only see Mj. "Where's James?" I asked. "YOUR AWAKE!" She said and came running towards me. "Y/N!" I heard James' voice. "JAMES!" I said. "Oh here." Mj said and gave me her phone. "James." I said. "Y/n you're ok." He said. I nodded yes. "What happened?!" He asked. "I'm open James." I said. "Open?" He asked. "The baby wants to come out early." I said. "What? No. No. No. No. No." he shook his index finger. "Don't worry I'm fine. Don't cancel the tour. Or anything like that." I said.

"Alright, but I will be there for my child's birth." He points. I point back. "I know you will." I laughed. "You scared me." He said. "How?" I answered. "Your in the emergency!" He panicked. "James. I'm fine." I answers him trying to calm him down. "I know. I know." He says twice. "I have something for you." He said. "What?" I asked. "It's gonna be uploaded on our channel so I need you to watch it." He said. "What is it?" I asked. "Well your gonna have to wait huh?" He asked. "Hey guys time to go back to the bus for the next show." A guy said. "At least say hi to my wife." James said. "What? Oh hi!" It was Jim. "Hey Jim." I said. "What! Your in the hospital?"he asked me. "The baby wants to come out early." I said. "Well home you and the little one gets better real soon." He tells me. "Thanks." I said. "I have to go but call me I want to see your reaction." He said. "But what if your doing the show?" I asked. "Them Mj has to record you and send it to me." He said. "What??" I said. "Love you. Bye." He said. "Love you too." I said. "Love you most! I win!" He said and blew a kiss and ended the call. "You miss him don't you?" She asked me. "A lot. I'm going threw...what do they call it? Rough times." I said. "I can tell." She said.

3 hours later...

They moved me up to the pregnancy floor and they told me they had to keep me hear until I was only 1 centimeter open. I know it fucking sucks. "Oh! They just posted!" Mj said. "What?" I asked. "Yea here I'll let you use my ipad." She said. "You carry that thing everywhere don't you?" I asked. "No..." she said. "Don't lie bitch." I said. "Fine I can't lie when I'm around you." She laughs and shows me the video.

I press play and it was James on the piano. I start smiling one he looks at the camera. "Hey guys. I've been working on this song for a while since the tour. It's about a long distance relationship. I know. Really hard. I can tell. I'm apart from my wife right now and it sucks ass I'm telling you but it'll be worth it when she's in my arms. This song is for you y/n. It's called a day with you." He said and started playing the piano. Hearing all the lyrics made me have tears in my eyes. Eventually by the end one tear fell. I looked over to Mj and I saw her on her phone. "How are you not crying?" I asked her. "It's a sad song it's just I'm sending your reaction to James." She said. "WHAT?" I asked. "Sorry I know your my best friend and all but he's your hubby and he wants to see your reaction so I'm doing my job." She said and I rolled my eyes.