5 months gone

DWTS ended and James and I won. No more Amanda. Yay!! And in just two days I start my show! The show was called A Broken or Fixed

While I was driving I got a call. "Hello." I said. "Hi Ms.Y/l/n. I am here to inform you that we changed our location of the show to Birmingham ,England." I stopped my car right away. "Birmingham, England?" I questioned. "Yes ma'am we sent your ticket in the mail and it should be at your apartment soon. We will see you on set. Good bye." She hung up.

I walked into my floor happy,but I just realized I won't be here for the next 5 months. I have to tell the guys.

I knocked on their door and Carlos opened it. "Hey y/n! What's wrong?" He asked. "Are all of you here?" I asked. "Yea." He said. "Can you get everyone to the living room? I asked. "Yes." He runs and I walk in. I closed the door behind me and I went to go sit on the sofa. When everybody was there they were all asking what's wrong. I felt like I wanted to cry. Leaving my boyfriend and best friends behind for the next 5 months is the worst feeling. "Y/n?" James asked. I sighed. "I'm leaving." A tear drop fell to the floor. They all stood up. James ran up to me and hugged me. I couldn't help but just cry. "For how long?" Kendall asked. I didn't answer. When I let go of James he saw my tears. He wiped them away with his thumbs. I stuttered. "F-f-f-five m-m-months." I walked back into James arms still crying. "Shhhhhh." James said and rubbed my back. I hugged him tight. "When do you leave?" Logan asked. "I-in 2 days." I stuttered. "Aww y/n." The rest of the guys came to hug me. We were like that for a few minutes. "Guys I'm gonna bring y/n home." James says letting go of me. "K we'll see you tomorrow. I promise." Kendall said. I nodded ok and wiped my tears. James placed his arm around my waist and we went to my place.

James and I walked to my room and just sat there on the bed. "I-I'm sorry." I pulled my knees towards me and cried. "Y/n. This is your dream live it!" James told me and took my hand. "But what about us?" I asked him. "Are you really ready for a long distance relationship?" I asked him. "Well it's only five months and my love is strong enough for us to last forever." James said. I smiled at his with tearful eyes. "Ok." I laid my head on James' lap and we began talking about it.

Next day...

I woke up and James' arm was on my waist. He was still sleeping. I lifted his arm and placed it on the bed. I was about to get up until he grabbed me again. This time I was closer. I sighed. I turned to him and I saw him still sleeping and smiling. I felt his leg wrap around me. Damn this boy loves to cuddle. I was playing with his hair and he woke up. "Wow you love to cuddle." I told him. "Well of course but only with my girl." He winked and kissed me. "I'm leaving tomorrow." I said sadly. He hugged me tighter and put his chin on my head "I know. That's why I wanted to spend the whole day with you." He said. "What are we going to do today Mr.Maslow?" I asked him. "Well I know the guys also want to spend sometime with you so first we will hang out with the guys at the roller rink. Then in the evening it's us time." James said. "That's perfect." I said. "Not as perfect as you." He said and kisses my head. "I love you." I said. "I love you too." James said." I'm gonna go get changed. " I told him. "Ok I'll meet you at my place." He told me and left.